Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1220993 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2021
miccoy:
Guys,

Is it only me? I am trying to login 1xbet.

It's asking me to wait 2,240 seconds.
Geh ! Geh !!
Shey you win money ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2021
tradepunter:

On close observation, you come across as someone who's gone through some trauma lately.

It's perfectly ok picking on random strangers on a faceless forum, after all it helps to create a buffer between the cause of the trauma and your reality...

Are you going through some sought of bereavement?

Can you share with us please...
this comrade
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Geh ! Geh !!
Shey you win money ni grin

This guy really need help.... All his comments is about.. do you win money, what will you do will your money, how much money do you win. How do you spend your money, why are you spending money.... For real? And you call it cruise. Bro do you have problem with someone money?...
Bro sorry to say this but true you're a disgrace to the youths...WTF...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I dey catch cruise, as I dey watch men Dey burn dia money !!!

AT same time, I dey remind men of reality wey Dey ground

That’s all .
I dey enjoy myself and my bet-free life

No my friend this is beyond what you saying?? Or is this your own form of coping mechanism?

It's understandable, taking the moral high ground and translating into a quest is more of a coping mechanism than cruise.

Which is why you need to at least start somewhere in opening to us, after all aren't we all friends on here?

In addition the number of days and the sequence of consistency technically makes you every body friend by default.

So let's keep the whole catching cruise talk and actually talk...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
miccoy:
Guys,

Is it only me? I am trying to login 1xbet.

It's asking me to wait 2,240 seconds.

I was able to login with the app
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
tradepunter:

No my friend this is beyond what you saying?? Or is this your own form of coping mechanism?

It's understandable, taking the moral high ground and translating into a quest is more of a coping mechanism than cruise.

Which is why you need to at least start somewhere in opening to us, after all aren't we all friends on here?

In addition the number of days and the sequence of consistency technically makes you every body friend by default.

So let's keep the whole catching cruise talk and actually talk...
Ogbeni shut your mouth with all these your big big grammar and enter your Bet9ja shop

You are sounding like you are a responsible fellow , you bloody Bet9ja shop street urchin

You get work ?
You get source of livelihood?
Tell me .

Bloody brokenstein looking for breakthrough via Bet9ja , you never see anything, you go play this thing for 2 decades (20yrs) , your living condition will still be the same !

Android boy, poor boy!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by beautyfunke(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Everybody is acting like a saint, when they have their deficiency covered with cloth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
nnastano:

This guy really need help.... All his comments is about.. do you win money, what will you do will your money, how much money do you win. How do you spend your money, why are you spending money.... For real? And you call it cruise. Bro do you have problem with someone money?...
Bro sorry to say this but true you're a disgrace to the youths...WTF...
I’m here to enjoy myself and catch cruise while watching you guys waste your time and hard earned money on Alabi and friends

Same time , once once , I go Dey drop small small advice for una , Pere , thats all. grin

Shi shi , I won’t give anyone here until you learn the hard way , doing same thing for 10years without reasonable success , damn !! is that enough reason for you to pause and think about your life and Bet9ja

Anyways , we move , let’s ride on !!!
Some of us go learn the hard way
Starting with that guy that his all to live bet yesterday embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by beautyfunke(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I’m here to enjoy myself and catch cruise while watching you guys waste your time and hard earned money on Alabi and friends

Same time , once once , I go Dey drop small small advice for una , Pere , thats all. grin

Shi shi , I won’t give anyone here until you learn the hard way , doing same thing for 10years without reasonable success , damn !! is that enough reason for you to pause and think about your life and Bet9ja

don't u have reasonable things to do with your time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
beautyfunke:
Of course , sparing time to visit here on my phone doesn’t stop me from doing my business na

Besides , I get two workers (Non-Bet9ja citizens) grin
Make dem no go carry my shop money go play
West ham win or draw

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
beautyfunke:
So now , you tell me
What do you do ?
Aside from stealing or begging to play Bet9ja

What your real Job ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by beautyfunke(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Of course , sparing time to visit here on my phone doesn’t stop me from doing my business na

West ham win or draw
I understand the reasons you act like this, just to let people know that betting will not improve their well-being, you pass the information, it's now left for them to take decision, it should be a personal decision not you staying on their neck and start bullying people on line..you can only drag a horse beside the sea-shore, but can't force the horse to drink water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

It seem there is no successful youths in your village... If you think people playing bet are poor or doesn't have something doing you may get the experience from your village... Bro shame your village people by double your hustle and stop putting your eyes on people money.... If your only income is from small shop am seeing.. hmmmm... I pity your life..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Candidlady: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123
dude you need help iswear
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
nnastano:

It seem there is no successful youths in your village... If you think people playing bet are poor or doesn't have something doing you may get the experience from your village... Bro shame your village people by double your hustle and stop putting your eyes on people money.... If your only income is from small shop am seeing.. hmmmm... I pity your life..
E say na small shop … grin grin grin

Ask around about drug business
Mumu , you obviously don’t know anything in life sha aside from malmo to win Zagreb…lol grin

Secondly, let’s face reality, I’ve noticed most of you guys that play this thing especially here , are actually broke ,coz when I see things like

Someone using 20k to win 23,500 , e Dey amaze me sha …just 3,500, see risk person dey take ,person wey get better source of livelihood won’t be playing 20k to win 22k, e no make brain na

I see some winning 17k, and dancing MAKOSA praising God , chai , I just know say , Omo these guys are really struggling sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
So don’t come and tell me gamblers here are rich and okay people

Na lie .
Na crumbsters most of una be
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
beautyfunke:
I understand the reasons you act like this, just to let people know that betting will not improve their well-being, you pass the information, it's now left for them to take decision, it should be a personal decision not you staying on their neck and start bullying people on line..you can only drag a horse beside the sea-shore, but can't force the horse to drink water.
The era of advising peeps don end

Now, na to Dey catch cruise with dia lamentation after game cut

That’s all .
It really fun on my side reading lamentations , especially when I’m free from this bet9ja wahala

Hope you get now !!!
All na cruise , nothing personal
Na just because gamblers are naturally mentally disturbed people , that why it looks offensive to some of you folks

Some peeps are enjoying this cruise , No harm !!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Ogbeni shut your mouth with all these your big big grammar and enter your Bet9ja shop

You are sounding like you are a responsible fellow , you bloody Bet9ja shop street urchin

You get work ?
You get source of livelihood?
Tell me .

Bloody brokenstein looking for breakthrough via Bet9ja , you never see anything, you go play this thing for 2 decades (20yrs) , your living condition will still be the same !

Android boy, poor boy!!!

It's all right dear, you can let it all out.

At least we are getting some where and making little progress....

Aggressiveness is part of the defense mechanism of something much deeper.

It's for this reason am asking you to share at least a little of what the cause is.

You don't need to be scared, after all we are all friends in here.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obinna58(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Atticusxsz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make i see wetin one cut this game. grin
BC9ECKB5

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
tradepunter:

It's all right dear, you can let it all out.

At least we are getting some where and making little progress....

Aggressiveness is part of the defense mechanism of something much deeper.

It's for this reason am asking you to share at least a little of what the cause is.

You don't need to be scared, after all we are all friends in here.

Don’t get you undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

E say na small shop … grin grin grin

Ask around about drug business
Mumu , you obviously don’t know anything in life sha aside from malmo to win Zagreb…lol grin

Secondly, let’s face reality, I’ve noticed most of you guys that play this thing especially here , are actually broke ,coz when I see things like

Someone using 20k to win 23,500 , e Dey amaze me sha …just 3,500, see risk person dey take ,person wey get better source of livelihood won’t be playing 20k to win 22k, e no make brain na

I see some winning 17k, and dancing MAKOSA praising God , chai , I just know say , Omo these guys are really struggling sha

If someone use his money and bet how does it affect your f***king life bro?.... You really need help... Mugu want to form pharmacy.... With this small shop.... By the time family problem enter and school fees this your drugs shop will not survive it.. MUGU....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Atticusxsz:

Make i see wetin one cut this game. grin
BC9ECKB5

Nothing fit cut am
Put am 20k , make we rock detty December grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
nnastano:

If someone use his money and bet how does it affect your f***king life bro?.... You really need help... Mugu want to form pharmacy.... With this small shop.... By the time family problem enter and school fees this your drugs shop will not survive it.. MUGU....
Okay till then ,
But for now , I’m surviving, thanks grin

Unto the next plz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
nnastano:

There are smaller shops inside lagos island that cost as high as 5 million naira

Like I said earlier, you are too poor or broke to know these things , you just ask around , crumbster grin !
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Don’t get you undecided

You have average 4 comments per page so far, so am sure you get me...

Lets stay on the topic of focus.

Also I realize people putting up pictures of someone they allege is you in a pharmacy store...

Is there any way of verifying that claim?

But let's continue on the path of deducing what's causing this moral quest you are on.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

There are smaller shops inside lagos island that cost as high as 5 million naira

Like I said earlier, you are too poor or broke to know these things , you just ask around , crumbster grin !

You see your problem putting eye on someone money... Are you paying 5m.. mugu stop and hustle so you can be able to rent shop of 5m. Your thinking faculty is too poor..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
tradepunter:

You have average 4 comments per page so far, so am sure you get me...

Lets stay on the topic of focus.

Also I realize people putting up pictures of someone they allege is you in a pharmacy store...

Is there any way of verifying that claim?

But let's continue on the path of deducing what's causing this moral quest you are on.

I love your tears and lamentation
grin grin

I get alot of nostalgia feelings reading stuffs from this thread , it brings old and funny memories (2013-2017)

This place is pure entertainment
Just look at this lamentation below , after man United burst him ticket…this is so funny to read for non gamblers , so you might not be able to relate or laugh

See below

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by joeking2222: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

West ham win or draw
Lols.......this guy man na real comedian sha!!! What if dem use ur shop win 15million gv u nko?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
nnastano:

You see your problem putting eye on someone money... Are you paying 5m.. mugu stop and hustle so you can be able to rent shop of 5m. Your thinking faculty is too poor..
You don’t pay the 5 million as rent

You buy it off
At your age , you know nothing

Haven’t you been in business before ?
Chai
Pure waste !!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
joeking2222:

Lols.......this guy man na real comedian sha!!! What if dem use ur shop win 15million gv u nko?
“What if “
What if them carry 200k go play am and e cut nko

My brother , there’s no “what if” with market money abeg

Like one of your Mumu brother said here , “bet savings” is different from normal savings

“Bet savings” …first time in history, I’m hearing of “bet savings”…lol

Una Mumu die !!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
No be the guy dey vex me sef, na people wey dey give am attention dey vex me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.