Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1273100 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Penicillin:
You go play game this December period, dey expect goals, you no go know say na ice hockey players dey play angry
Lol

Make una no kii person

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Abeg , I nor fit leave here

This place too funny die
Entertainment full here grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
smartr:
I need 10 odds to play with my last card cry cry

BC9EDCPF
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Who are the fools giving this boy attention...Shame on y'all

Tufiakwa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Enjoy Our Today's Morning/Afternoon Session Tips of 4 odds +

Reachout to Us to Subscribe to get Our Evening Session Tips with Our GAMES OF 4 TRADING PLAN on a Daily Basis.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Greetings to Kings and Queens in the house.

On a Daily Basis; We provide Two Set of Combos:

- Morning/Afternoon Session Combos ( atleast 3.3 odds)

- Evening/Night Session Combos (atleast 3.3 odds)

Reach Out to Us to get the Exclusive Session Tips of Today.

SOME OF OUR GAMING RULES: We do not Trade on More than 4 Sport Events on a Single Ticket and Each Combo Ticket Must be atleast 3.3 odds.

VERY IMPORTANT: If You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing them, Then Attend Our Sports Trading Academy to learn how to Apply Our CONSISTENT WINNING STRATEGIES on All The FREE and EXCLUSIVE Tips which We Provide. Our Sport Trading Academy is Completely for FREE.

Don't just BET BLINDLY on Our Tips.

Download Our LifeSolutionsTV app or Contact Us on WhatsApp to Subscribe to get Access to Our Complete Session of Tips on a Monthly Basis.

Apply Our Betting and Staking Strategies. They are The Ultimate Ways to Make More Money if You are concerned about Multiplying Your Money instead of Losing Them. We have developed 3 Useful Staking Strategies for anyone to Conveniently and Ultimately Adopt for More Profits Realization in The Sport Markets which are:

1) Flat Staking Strategy (Good Profitability Ratio)
2) Rollover Savings System Staking Strategy (Better Profitability Ratio)
3) Geometric Progressive Staking Strategy (Best Profitability Assurance).

Staking Strategies Matter Alot for Success in Sport Trading. Without Applying The Right Staking Strategies, You Will Not Make Any Significant Progress in Sport Betting/Trading.

Contact Us to check them out.

Trade Less, Win More.

#BetWISELY and WinMORE with LifeSolutionsTV

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

BC9EDCPF

thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Please stop trolling gamblers here. It's very wrong because it doesn't make them stop. No one talked you out of gambling despite repeated talks from close pals, I guess. Let people see the disadvantage and quit voluntarily, not seizing the opportunity to mock people who need help, or so you think.

You have no moral justification for doing what you are doing. You have no religious justification either because this is neither the right way of reproving people nor is it a holy service for God.
I have also come to realize , many of these guys betting here are low financially and are struggling to meet dia needs

Forget all the lamba talk of “gamblers are rich n okay people” , bullsit talk, having been dere myself, I no how difficult it is for these guys but dia smelling pride won’t let dem get the help dey need

Anyways , I rest my case ONLY on preaching against it or taking it easy , all man to himself

But you see that cruise part ehn…
Geh geh !!!
I must enjoy that one sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2021
My boy asking me
Daddy this looks like fizz our dog....
Am like hmmmmm in my mind the boy is right. My dog is black and white like yours...... Should I send you my dog pix? So you can check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Hammer2021:
Who are the fools giving this boy attention...Shame on y'all

Tufiakwa
Painment grin

Buy ibuprofen 400mg

Thank me later
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2021
nnastano:
My boy asking me
Am like hmmmmm in my mind the boy is right. My dog is black and white like yours...... Should I send you my dog pix? So you can check it out.
How do you communicate with your unfortunate child

Coz I barely understand things you say undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2021
nnastano:
My boy asking me
Rare picture of you and your dog playing together

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bestie01(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

How do you communicate with your unfortunate child

Coz I barely understand things you say undecided
unfortunate child?u are losing focus,bros.u can attack him but leave his son out.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Bestie01:
unfortunate child?u are losing focus,bros.u can attack him but leave his son out.
Very true !

Apologies grin

Today , I dey free

I get him time
Till Liverpool game start
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Hahahahah.... Mugu you can't never in your life have a fine boy..,... I like the way you posting I and my boy pic laughing at you ugly hungry face......

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by overdrive(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2021
stacyadams:

B6k5S

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2021
nnastano:
Hahahahah.... Mugu you can't never in your life have a fine boy..,... I like the way you posting I and my boy pic laughing at you ugly hungry face......
You say I ugly, lol. .If your baby mama see me real life , E don be grin

You go father another pikin wey no be your own in 9 months time !

That na , if she set o!
Coz I get taste , I nor Dey do gals wey no get big Barca AKA “cataluna” grin

I dey yarn facts !!
So this one wey you get , manage am.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2021
nnastano:
Hungry keh !

We be mate ? grin

I for like ignore you , but today , I get time to spare

So we die here today !!!
Where your second Dey ?
Him don japa ni ?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nnastano(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Are you asking me if you ugly mugu? Do I need to tell you.....haba..... See it nah... You don't need ask me mugu....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by streetvips2: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
All today's games have been posted. All bookies are available there. Kindly follow my signature for your games. Select the one you like with a bookie of your choice.

Sporrtttyyy beeet
Bettt9jjaaa
Betttkiinng
Betwwinnnerrr
Meeellbbeet

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
streetvips2:
All today's games have been posted. All bookies are available there. Kindly follow my signature for your games. Select the one you like with a bookie of your choice.

Sporrtttyyy beeet
Bettt9jjaaa
Betttkiinng
Betwwinnnerrr
Meeellbbeet

Where una Dey see this kind option

Hahaha grin

Hmmm 60k , men Dey ball sha
God when ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hahaha grin

Lol grin
1xbet Melbet Betwinner.
But I'm not happy how you keep making irrelevant posts here.
You no dey hear word undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by streetvips2: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hahaha grin

God when ? grin

Follow my signature for today's games and the booking codes. I will be updating more today games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
symbuul:

Lol grin
1xbet.
But I'm not happy how you keep making irrelevant posts here.
You no dey hear word undecided
I would have sticked to bet related and simply cruise

But some people been wan bully me in the name of exposing me and digging up old post , Omo I gas stand my ground shaparly !!!
If I chicken out , e go be like I get something sneaky to hide

No vex sha !
I go stick to bet related and cruise only henceforth , my comrade !
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
streetvips2:

Follow my signature for today's games and the booking codes. I will be updating more today games
What the name of that booking site

Wey say “ Goal keeper no go touch ball” grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
500 for 9k B2R8FTY msport
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obinna58(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
As e day hot angry
What's your take

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by MMXX: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hahaha grin

God when ? grin
Game won but that market is risky aswell

One mumu fit play ball go corner,make keeper hand touch am during play or make them play goalkick money don do

In one minute that thing can happen sef if you're unluckycry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
MMXX:

One mumu fit play ball go corner,make keeper hand touch am during play or make them play goalkick money don do

I can only bet on Ederson and Allison not to touch ball in first 10 minutes angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
MMXX:

Bros
I no been wan talk

If I talk this thing wey u talk so , even if na the truth

Dem go dig my past , call EFCC for me grin
See the kind of risk 60k is doing
It is well sha !
Money dey dis lagos sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
My problem is Betting on this 1xbet

Hope , it is safe sha

No be when person go win , dem go say snap your prick for verification bla bla bla

Hmmm

Geh geh !!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by streetvips2: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

What the name of that booking site

Wey say “ Goal keeper no go touch ball” grin

Me l be t or 1x b e t or Be t winner have the option
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
streetvips2:

Me l be t or 1x b e t or Be t winner have the option
Okay

Nice , so far , you’ve been able to withdraw without issues ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.