Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,727 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1226268 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
hayqiumba:
Played with 10 naira and won.
Thank goodness

Gimme the link you're using .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fvck!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Akanimoh113(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
100trillion:

If you are a Cryptographist, that means you're a programmer and programmers are wise undecided which also makes u cryptoanalyst, you decipher algorithms and cipher text to decrypt information.......a wise man would've decipher that the zoom nigga is a fvcking scammer, maybe you ain't what you said you are

You got it all wrong sad
Although ama go for the Programming thing
I wanna Create some kinda Software's that would be useful...
On the other Hand... U missed the part where I said I needed a phone undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by worthybet(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
100trillion:

You always attack ppl that find fault(s) in your games.....I use sofascore to check odds and never for once was Inter priced @ 1.63.

Quit lying.
Lying cos of odds? Are you paying for my tips? I'm a man of honour. I would only attack people who didn't check their facts right before posting nonsense. I have a name to protect.

If I show where Inter was 1.63, would you eat your words and apologise?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by thateroticguy: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Abeg make person gelp me fund my BET9JA account, no amount is small,even 100 naira please
100trillion bantamx Chewbacca MrJames007 Kilishihunter 
Waploger MirrorBox Felabrity dammywapes Brayss Lavoz icetrimz Isrealp Symbuul Ceasaerius Stephenmoka4 Asadujames202 Worthybet Caio Chiefheywhy
I'm begging you guy's God bless you
BET9JA ID:- 10407212

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Coldplayyy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
uyijiano4u:
SUMMARISED PRESENTATION ABOUT CHY mall

Quantum eye glass kee you there, imbe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
worthybet:

Lying cos of odds? Are you paying for my tips? I'm a man of honour. I would only attack people who didn't check their facts right before posting nonsense. I have a name to protect.

If I show where Inter was 1.63, would you eat your words and apologise?

He doesn't even deserve your attention . Quit giving it to him .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
uyijiano4u:
CHY mall this, CHY Mall that

I doubt this is the right place for this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Coldplayyy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
thateroticguy:
Abeg make person gelp me fund my BET9JA account, no amount is small,even 100 naira please
100trillion bantamx Chewbacca MrJames007 Kilishihunter Waploger MirrorBox Felabrity dammywapes Brayss Lavoz icetrimz Isrealp Symbuul Ceasaerius Stephenmoka4 Asadujames202 Worthybet Caio Chiefheywhy

you don finish the 3k wey itsmolep send you? Quit gambling it will wreck you.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

You got it all wrong sad
Although ama go for the Programming thing
I wanna Create some kinda Software's that would be useful...
On the other Hand... U missed the part where I said I needed a phone undecided
You ain't into Cryptography. Quit lying.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by worthybet(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chiefheywhy:

He doesn't even deserve your attention . Quit giving it to him .
Na so my brother!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
MirrorBox:

Wow! bro, you've done so well!
Thank you so much!
I'll use this weekend to work on it!

you would have to choose a location where you won't waste transport and time.
you're welcome
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Coldplayyy:

congrats.. oya do giveaway for me.
Bet9ja: 1914510
Thanks

e don tey way I sell am....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
thateroticguy:
antamx Chew.bacca MrJames.007 Kil.ishihunter 
Waplog.er MirrorB.ox Felab.rity dammy.wapes Bray.ss Lav.oz icetrim.z Isr.ealp Sym.buul Ceasaeri.us Ste.phenmoka4 Asaduja.mes202 Wo.rthybet Caio Chiefheywhy
You want somebody to fuel ur gambling addiction.....I'll NEVER help a nigga that needs money to gamble, NEVER!

Imagine the desperation over 1h bet9ja fund...pathetic angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Akanimoh113(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
100trillion:

You ain't into Cryptography. Quit lying.

For Bleep Sakes
Your MisUnderstanding all what I've said all through this Conversation undecided
You know What... Bleep This... Am out

I never said I'm into Cryptography

Quite Asking Questions you don't understand undecided BLEEP!!! angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

For Bleep Sakes
Your MisUnderstanding all what I've said all through this Conversation undecided

You wrote and I quote - "I would try fetching out cash from Crypotography....."

If you ain't into it, then how do you want to "fetch out" cash from it!! angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Be Calming down Abeg
Am not going to be any of the above...
The thing is that... Am a Student.... Everything is not as easy as it seems
I've Begged for Help... Until I thought it to my self that if only I can get a Used phone or Someone to gift me His/Her Smartphone...
I'd never complain in my life and I'll be Satisfied.
I Would Try Fetching out Cash from Cryptography...

Now am Hearing that CBN has Banned Crypto currency in Nigeria undecided
Akanimoh113:

For Bleep Sakes

undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by thateroticguy: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2021
100trillion:
You want somebody to fuel ur gambling addiction.....I'll NEVER help a nigga that needs money to gamble, NEVER!

Imagine the desperation over 1h bet9ja fund...pathetic angry
You shouldn't think I'm addicted to it, 3 days ago I've given predictions out but i dont have the money to play it and i just need help,if I'm addicted to it I won't make gains but it's because I'm broke right now thats why
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by worthybet(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2021
100trillion:

You always attack ppl that find fault(s) in your games.....I use sofascore to check odds and never for once was Inter priced @ 1.63.

Quit lying.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2021
thateroticguy:

You shouldn't think I'm addicted to it, 3 days ago I've given predictions out but i dont have the money to play it and i just need help,if I'm addicted to it I won't make gains but it's because I'm broke right now thats why
If you're broke, then u need to wear ur hustle suit and fix your life....stop giving silly excuses.

moreover, it ain't a must you gamble everyday/twice/once in a week/month.....learn to resists the urge to beg to gamble.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Joanney: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2021
worthybet:

You shouldn't have done this sir,but am glad you proved the Idi0t wrong.That 100Trillion is the dumbest illiterate on this forum,reason why no one bothered to reply the cone-headed ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Joanney:
You shouldn't have done this sir,but am glad you proved the Idi0t wrong.That 100Trillion is the dumbest illiterate on this forum,reason why no one bothered to reply the cone-headed ignoramus.
I pity the womb that birth you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Worthybet thanks for that screenshot. At least, the lunatic will know he is a f00l. Dunno why he attacks pple unnecessary. The lad is xoxo filled with negative energy. Mr. 100kobo idi0t

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2021
As I sleep, I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2021
100trillion:
My bahd embarassed
Shut up f00l.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
damn, i'm a f00l.
ouch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2021
100trillion:
coming from a lost soul...this bst gay frm d pit of hell!! Devil kee u there
H€goat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2021
100trillion:
ouch
Ine ezuzu ezuzu. Ewu imeee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.