Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1214666 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
I never knew the special begging talent comes with the ability to detect hiv through photos

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
SatanBoss:
no love will be shown mr friday odeh. them don too show u love with all your alts disturb bopzaddy and the rest , i even sent you 7k naira out of love and u decided to troll me instead of sayng thank u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Johnchrix(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
TCHV3P
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jerkules:
pls i am stranded here,i just need a raise to survive till second week of january,i will pay back pls,i hav to buy drugs too cos the peptic ulcer i hav is weighing me down due to poor feeding.
hungry bst... Come chop chicken

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by VillageBus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
drmikeadams:
Brethren, the holy spirit ministerd to me just now....if u are here and Deep in ur heart ,u know that u Played bet9ja through out 2020 and u did not win one kobo, pls raise ur hand and step forward to d alter..

I want to fund fifteen souls and break d yoke of not winning this year angry grin

U cannot continue like this

Don't be shy brethren,liberate yourselves from d shackles of captivity of negativity grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bantamx before you type loanee again.. Make sure you pay moojy back the 2k loan you took...

Baga thief
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Disturbb:
Bantamx before you type loanee again.. Make sure you pay moojy back the 2k loan you took...

Baga thief
na 100trillion be Bantamx?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
miracood:
na 100trillion be Bantamx?
bantamx is Jerkules... He borrowed 2k from moojy too promising to pay back

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Coldplayyy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Israelp grin

Esseite:
Atiku is just chasing clout... CBN took the best decision.

Unregulated Crypto currency is a lazy investment that tilts more on outflow of FX rather than inflow.. it is death sentence to import dominated countries.
E.g- I buy bitcoin with N10m that would be domiciled in source Nation(not Nigeria).. if it rises in 1 year by maybe 10%, I may have gained 1m as an individual, but I have starved my country economy of recycling my 10m if it was domiciled in a Nigerian bank or invested into the society which could have produced more than 10% while creating jobs.. note as an import dominated nation, the chance of loosing that 1m as another escaped forex is 95% on foreign goods while 5% I may spend on local food.

The Nigerian greed for small margins has blinded a lot of people, imagine Crypto currency trading far beyond your indigenous Stock exchange and some feel it's okay.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kilishihunter: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
drmikeadams:
Brethren, the holy spirit ministerd to me just now....if u are here and Deep in ur heart ,u know that u Played bet9ja through out 2020 and u did not win one kobo, pls raise ur hand and step forward to d alter..

I want to fund fifteen souls and break d yoke of not winning this year angry grin

U cannot continue like this

Don't be shy brethren,liberate yourselves from d shackles of captivity of negativity grin
For your mind now you Don turn akpororo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by BillyGilmour: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
See them undecided

Lowlifers cry cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SoftSport(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
ezeonline2:
2 Odds Investment. Make 150k Monthly

All we need to make 150k a month is to win 7 out of our 10 single bets. Meaning we don't need to win all our bets to earn 150k monthly. Amazing, right? So, let's take a look at the steps we would take.

FIRST STEP
Raise a capital of any amount you want to invest with. Let's use 10k for example. Now, divide it into 5, that will give you 2k into five portions.

SECOND STEP
We are using 10k as capital for example, so we would get 2k after dividing it into 5. Then stake 2k on today's game and keep staking 2k on subsequent days. Don't increase your stake. Maintain the 2k as your maximum stake for the first week (for the first 7 days)! After a week, assuming we win 7 single bets out of 10 single bets for the week, you will make a profit of 10k excluding your initial 10k capital.

THIRD STEP
Now, don't be in a hurry to cash out in the 2nd week. It's an investment remember. So, add the 10k profit you made to your initial 10k you started with. It will give you 20k. Right? Good, share it into 5 portions again like you did in the first week (7 days). That will give you 4k. Keep using only 4k to stake for 2nd week. At the end of the 2nd week, assuming we win 7 single bets of 2.20 odds out of the 10 single bets we placed in the 2nd week, you would have made 20k as profiting minus your 20k you used as capital for 2nd week. When you add 20k to 10k (which was your profit for 1st week), you will have 30k as your total profit for 1st and 2nd week.

FOURTH AND FIFTH STEPS
Apply same method for the 3rd and 4th week. If you do, on the 3rd week, you would have 70k and on the 4th week you would be making 150k.

Yeah! 150k in a month (if you had started with 20k as capital for first week and staking 4k, your profit would be 300k per month).

That brings us to the end of our first month. After first month, withdraw 90% of the total profit and start all over again from STEP 1 with the other 10% and your initial capital (which was the 10k used to kickstart the 2 odds business).

All you need now to start earning money monthly with this idea is a daily 2 odds selection. If you can pick games on your own, then you are good to go, but if you can't pick games, follow me on this thread to test my 2 odds selections.
Nice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SoftSport(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
ezeonline2:
Let's Start:

Date: 06.02.2021

ENGLAND: Premier League
Fulham Vs West Ham
Kickoff @ 6:30pm
Best Bet: Chance Mix
Pick West Ham to win or match to end with over 2.5 goals (2 or Ov 2.5)

ENGLAND: Championship
Bristol City Vs Cardiff
Kickoff @ 4pm
Best Bet: Chance Mix
Pick Bristol City to win or match to end with over 2.5 goals (1 or Ov 2.5)

Combine the two best bets to get odds 2.20 or more.
Great
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Richiebillie(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
E be like say I go do giveaway oooo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Disturbb:
I never knew the special begging talent comes with the ability to detect hiv through photos
I think say u go deny am, same shirt everyday you are the definition of poverty,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Calabar grin grin
Brother wey mumu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
U done taya to dig abi your hand dey pain you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
bantamx:
I think say u go deny am, same shirt everyday you are the definition of poverty,
you wey de beg to feed de insult another person as poor

grin reason why you'll always remain wretched.... Alabi go de collect your drugs money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Disturb what have you benefitted from all your monikers? you are still where you are. Jobless and Wretched
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
bantamx:

Lol I Don get job unlike you wey dey Waka for street with your 50shirt dey beg
no cap that shirt costs nothing less than 8k...it'll feed you for months
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Disturbb:
Why u no use that 8k go visit dentist arrange your teeth? wey be like 70 year old person own
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
bantamx:
Disturb what have you benefitted from all your monikers? you are still where you are. Jobless and Wretched
you begged someone for money everyday for two weeks.. Till he had to deactivate so he could rest...

That didn't give you sense... That should tell you that you are cursed... If you don't know I'm telling you now

Same day moojy gave you 2k..you still went to continue disturbing techmaster for 1k

Spits on your cursed head... Bagga
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Olutola88(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good afternoon Guys. It's been a while.

Let's try this 3 odd. You can also add Lyon women -1.

You will get total odds of more than 3.0 if you use Nairabet. GL

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldplayyy:
Israelp grin

i copy d post put 4 there mk some pple c d gud side y dem 1 ban crypto,..yall may laugh say i nor fit write dat sh1t,..we move peace smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Disturbb:
no vex make I zoom your 8k shirt small

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturbb: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
bantamx:

Why u no use that 8k go visit dentist arrange your teeth? wey be like 70 year old person own
Some don't have teeth but they can eat

Some ulcer patients have teeth but are begging for food... grin... Isn't it wonderful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.