Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1233174 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Getafe Elche avg over 4 cards pg and cards are high when they meet. Ref avg 5 cards per game and he's given lowest 2 cards to getafe last three times he officiated their games. Marc cucurella have been carded twice in the refs last two officiating getafe, Marc also the second highest defender carded for getafe.
Player card is hard to land but there might be something here

player didnt land d card but game ended with 10 cards, and the preview should have hinted that cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Samkizz20:
sent you a mail about joining your telegram group.....Please kindly reply.Thanks

sorry, been so busy. will reply soonest
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Man utd to score 2goals.
Loss.
Deviated from the norm.
Shiit.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
symbuul:

I get appointment for there around 1pm. I no go stay reach 4pm.
Some other time na...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kilishihunter the local champion
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
femsmile:
Hello Great Punters in da building. I haven't given up yet on ma forecasting skills but i am definitely going on a break cos its nothing to write about of late and wanna try others picks out. I play 100odds daily and there was a period of time i was getting it right sometimes last year but for a while now its been disaster...Lol... Betting hard no be lie... All i need is 5times wins out of 30times within the space of 60days. it is very hard to be honest but i believe it is possible as some people have got the luck and nobody knows who that might be you know... Atlast everything na risk, it might and it might not so why not try first.

So here is ma plan for those that are free, interested and willing to help out on this...

* The aim/task is to see if we can win 100odds 5times out of 30times in the space of 60days. So to achieve this;

* I will like to play 100odds daily from 10 different punters for the next 7days as trial starting from tomorrow.

* If any participating punter's game wins once out of the 7days trial then it qualifies him/her to continue with the task which means we've got 4 more times to win out of 30times in the space of 90days

* If Qualified after the 7days trial, you wont have to drop games everyday, remember we will have 59more days to achieve our remaining 4wins so you can actually space the remaining 29times of play.

* Everyone knows its is 50/50, seems impossible but achievable, So no pressure. its just a trial and if we hit 5wins out of 30times then there will be a reward of $1500 and some additional benefits.

* I have tried it myself and have not been able to achieve it which is why i want to try other punters game out. No one knows tomorrow.

* It is a win win situation for us if this happens which is why i need serious and dedicated people to achieve this together.

* If you know you are up to the task, You must be ready to give your best in this please. If so kindly indicate, explain your interest & dedication to the task and lets try this.

* Finally it all boils down to Luck!!!

Bless!!!

N/B: Desired Bookies are local ones Bet(green9ja), Sport(Red) and Bet(BlueKing)

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thazard:
Please guys which betting sites allow #50 betting?
tinz don cost 4 9ja grin all na 100
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Aston Villa - Tottenham Hotspur (live) - 0:1 - 45'
0-0 ft away win@3.10
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thazard:
Please guys which betting sites allow #50 betting?

betpawa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
femsmile:
Hello Great Punters in da building. I haven't given up yet on ma forecasting skills but i am definitely going on a break cos its nothing to write about of late and wanna try others picks out. I play 100odds daily and there was a period of time i was getting it right sometimes last year but for a while now its been disaster...Lol... Betting hard no be lie... All i need is 5times wins out of 30times within the space of 60days. it is very hard to be honest but i believe it is possible as some people have got the luck and nobody knows who that might be you know... Atlast everything na risk, it might and it might not so why not try first.

So here is ma plan for those that are free, interested and willing to help out on this...

* The aim/task is to see if we can win 100odds 5times out of 30times in the space of 60days. So to achieve this;

* I will like to play 100odds daily from 10 different punters for the next 7days as trial starting from tomorrow.

* If any participating punter's game wins once out of the 7days trial then it qualifies him/her to continue with the task which means we've got 4 more times to win out of 30times in the space of 90days

* If Qualified after the 7days trial, you wont have to drop games everyday, remember we will have 59more days to achieve our remaining 4wins so you can actually space the remaining 29times of play.

* Everyone knows its is 50/50, seems impossible but achievable, So no pressure. its just a trial and if we hit 5wins out of 30times then there will be a reward of $1500 and some additional benefits.

* I have tried it myself and have not been able to achieve it which is why i want to try other punters game out. No one knows tomorrow.

* It is a win win situation for us if this happens which is why i need serious and dedicated people to achieve this together.

* If you know you are up to the task, You must be ready to give your best in this please. If so kindly indicate, explain your interest & dedication to the task and lets try this.

Bless!!!

interested
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
worthybet:
Soccer Bets of the Day
ITALY: JUVENTUS VS BENEVENTO - 1 @ 1.22 cheesy
ENGLAND F.A. CUP : CHELSEA VS SHEFFIELD UTD - 1 @ 1.29
CZECH: SLAVIA PRAGUE VS OPAVA - 1 @ 1.14
Stake - 1 Unit Total Odds - 1.79 ROI - ?
More @ www.floranbetting.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Getafe Elche avg over 4 cards pg and cards are high when they meet. Ref avg 5 cards per game and he's given lowest 2 cards to getafe last three times he officiated their games. Marc cucurella have been carded twice in the refs last two officiating getafe, Marc also the second highest defender carded for getafe.
Player card is hard to land but there might be something here

guy this your cards game na the second time i dey notice am... Abeg dey give me card updates
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
waploger:

guy this your cards game na the second time i dey notice am... Abeg dey give me card updates

when i spot one wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona (live) - 0:1 - 40'
@1.80
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by femsmile(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
waploger:

interested

Kindly send me a message Boss...
5more to go...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by paulgabrielz: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
femsmile:

Bless!!!

this seems like fun
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
If this game loose, Admin ban me for life!!!!
One currently in play.
Drop something after win!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Staked on PSG & Barca - both under 4.5 goals - and they wanna injure me

WE MOVE
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
greendice:
If this game loose, Admin ban me for life!!!!
One currently in play.
Drop something after win!
here nobi whatsapp o.....ban undecided na to deactivate ur alc jare
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
israelp:
Aston Villa - Tottenham Hotspur (live) - 0:1 - 45'
0-0 ft away win@3.10
IF U PLAY CONGRAT WONN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Agwadi:
here nobi whatsapp o.....ban undecided na to deactivate ur alc jare

All join
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
femsmile:

Kindly send me a message Boss... 5more to go...
Check your mail pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by femsmile(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tk4all:

Check your mail pls

Okay Boss...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello guys,Is there any advantage in opening a 1xbet account in $ currency over the naira currency?

cc. Stephenmoka4 and all other 1xbet users.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
israelp:
Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona (live) - 0:1 - 40'
@1.80
WONNN wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by seedorfy134(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thazard:
Hello guys,Is there any advantage in opening a 1xbet account in $ currency over the naira currency?

don't open because u no go see ur money collect my 100 dollar still dey with dem
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
seedorfy134:
don't open because u no go see ur money collect my 100 dollar still dey with dem

What excuse where they giving?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thazard:

If $1 is N480, You bet $10 on 2 odds and I bet N4800 on 2 odds, not much difference. If you're converting USD to Naira, extra charges.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Finished making alabi cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

If $1 is N480, You bet $10 on 2 odds and I bet N4800 on 2 odds, not much difference. If you're converting USD to Naira, extra charges.

Would you advise me to create an account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.