Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1206311 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:
grin na ask I ask, I no f*** ur m*m* na angry undecided
insult your fellow human..and you think I will read it and laugh or smile over the insult? Guy change. World don change

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Some nobody be trying to get my attention since yesterday.....but moya look away.

alaye o relevant mo......oti sha tongue cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
insult your fellow human..and you think I will read it and laugh or smile over the insult? Guy change. World don change
You don dey form holy holy......no let ask wey I ask u make u dey feel fly o

mtcheew.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
The crumbie vs future donatee
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yes, you can hit jackpot with that option but those scoreline are very rare

If you know your way around zoom, you can get close to hitting it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
hhmmcj:
Euro

France game

FHG

ODD: 1.47

Wait or smash
19'
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Alvin212(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
I have one for sell. 25k. Just a small line on the screen...Ajah. Lagos island

Lol

Alabi need to pay me first
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
GentlePEACE na okoto meow meow you dey yarn....drop game make man profit frm nd stop capping nonsense.

that 10k for sub na joke u dey joke.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Germany

Bayern women game

Over 4.5 goals

OD: 1.47

You know the drill...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
God bless me...please check and tell me how much I will end up collecting from bet9ja.

58k... remember me in thy kingdom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:
GentlePEACE na okoto meow meow you dey yarn....drop game make man profit frm nd stop capping nonsense.

What!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
I know say na guy na scammer

Mynd44 your attention is needed,

exactly here

cool
Stephenmoka4:
What!
the guy dey bill 10k for game...check his diary
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:

Guy, I regret funding your bet account. I am not obligated to post my games. Let me use this to clear you, I play live games and within a flip second, the option can be blocked. Now you understand why it can't be possible
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Guy, I regret funding your bet account. I am not obligated to post my games. Let me use this to clear you, I play live games and within a flip second, the option can be blocked. Now you understand why it can't be possible
That regret kee u there...na 2h wey u fund dey make u feel big.

didinrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Why charge 10k for tips that ain't sure?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Holland

Helmond Sport game

Over 9.5 corners

ODD: 1.40
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
hhmmcj:
Germany

Bayern women game

Over 4.5 goals

OD: 1.47

You know the drill...
86'
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽ MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
I know say na guy na scammer

Guy, how old are you? You really think like a teen. Gosh.

Let me make it clear to most of you here, bet is not a get rich quick scheme, take bet like a job. I see the way you guys use 100 to play 30 games. Calculate all your 100 you've been losing and you will.kmow that it might have reached 500k, if not more.

See, take your time and find a market that you are 99% sure it will enter, even if the odd is very small, stake it and grow your income. That's my free advice to anyone who want to stop losing money to bookies

If you want to know my strategy, you have to pay for it. With my years of losing and learning this bookie, you want me to dish the secret out for free, so the bookie will then remove the option, right?

All the best to everyone

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Any system man for this jungle undecided tell me ur location make we align.......
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
GentlePEACE:

Let me make it clear to most of you here, bet is not a get rich quick scheme, take bet like a job. I see the way you guys use 100 to play 30 games. Calculate all your 100 you've been losing and you will.kmow that it might have reached 500k, if not more.

See, take your time and find a market that you are 99% sure it will enter, even if the odd is very small, stake it and grow your income. That's my free advice to anyone who want to stop losing money to bookies

If you want to know my strategy, you have to pay for it. With my years of losing and learning this bookie, you want me to dish the secret out for free, so the bookie will then remove the option, right?

All the best to everyone
[/s] scammer, ask of Tissuepaper
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samueltemi337(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
GentlePEACE:

All the best to everyone
Abeg fund me

9043588 bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
this your ''win alone'' mentality go kill you las las

No be me dey do you from your village Pauper
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
GentlePEACE:

All the best to everyone
E be like say you no want gentlepeace this afternoon.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
I am here for violence, and cruise

That'll
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Abeg fund me

9043588 bet9ja

That will be this night, I'll make the announcement on my diary. Be online so as not to miss it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
GentlePEACE:

No be me dey do you from your village Pauper
You're a proud mudafvker....you want to build a fanbase and later alexistaiwo us....nigga u dey ment
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:
the guy dey bill 10k for game...check his diary
Saw it now. 1xbet do limit people and have max stake, maybe he needs to check it out - just in case.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Puskin dominique lalasticlala dragnet Mynd44 see something here -

https://www.nairaland.com/6478897/bet-trading-diary-journey-millionaire - gambling thread shocked rule 16 shocked

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.