Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1228077 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ossaiii: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePEACE pls pick this humble beggar call o

Zhongkui:

I did all what you asked us to do, I'm surprised as,you omitted me for other behind me. It's not fair
GentlePeace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Templarwolf(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Why people beg to bet i still dont understand!!!!

,if you dont funds to bet with,or funds generally, hustle daily jobs to get funds and feed yourself,,if pesin wan do give away and u dey interested apply and if e no give you comot face.

you don't need to embarass yourself because of crumbs...... crumb wey you embarass yourself collect go finish na ur dignity go remain

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2021
What's happening here is really pathetic.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2021
The only giveaway I need today is 3-5 strong odds. . .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Templarwolf:
Why people beg to bet i still dont understand!!!!

,if you dont funds to bet with,or funds generally, hustle daily jobs to get funds and feed yourself,,if pesin wan do give away and u dey interested apply and if e no give you comot face.

you don't need to embarass yourself because of crumbs...... crumb wey you embarass yourself collect go finish na ur dignity go remain
My bro, you won't blame them.

Imagine the conditions you have to fulfill before you can think of the crumbs ...then you fulfill and don't see crumbs.

Tossing adults around with conditions just to help them with peanuts seems wicked to me...looks like what a known scammer here used to do. Asking for jokes be posted and best joke get crumbs...next moment, he jappa with someone's 70k paypal money.
just last year

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Plenty revelations...
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Is it true that Bet9ja sends OTP to the number you registered with before you can successfully make a withdrawal, how true is this? because I lost that number years ago.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2021
ossaiii:

GentlePEACE pls pick this humble beggar call o

Pls don't accord him with such name. You don't know tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Maggiespecial(f): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Binance:

...I made the payment around 10am.

The "fixed match" was scheduled for 3pm.
excitement almost finished me..I reached out to one of my guys who deals on phones to make available the most cleanest iphone X, gold color as I will pay him in two days time...that's after we had agreement on price, 240k.
I intended to spend this much on phone since the "fixed matches" do come frequently, meaning I will be making millions weekly.

2:35pm on the dot the "fixed match was unveiled to me....damn!!!!!

I reached out to 3 of my guys, I gave them for FREE bit made them understand I bought it for 10k.

I booked the game on sporty.bet,, dropped 4k with a winning potential of 800k...yak anwa atara!!!!

I legit watched every single seconds from 2:30pm till 3pm knack!

Finally 3pm arrived like a bride coming out to meet the groom on the day of introduction...I told myself softly "I'm rich".

My correct score was 3:0 in France league, I still remember the league, but forgot the teams though.

20minutes into the game sofacores dropped that goal sound "tshawwwww"...I looked it up quick, I saw 0:1.

I wanted to cry,,, I wanted to laugh, I wanted to believe the goal will be disallowed ,,,messaged the vendor...he read and ignored.

Another "tshawwwww"0:2

I looked a fool...waited for my refund patiently only to see the vendor posted "Thanks to God almighty our game is going smoothly" I scrolled back to confirm I played what he gave me...and there was no mistake.
I learnt my lesson, the painful way.

Now hear me, ANYONE who ask you for a kobo on what he has NO control about is a FRAUD!!!
if you feel you have discovered what works and can help pull some funds back from bookies and you call a whooping 10k to spill it, bro, you are a big FRUAD!!!

89% of insincere people (419, wayo, utoto, criminal) I know are very generous...they use that to lure you to their trap.

Una good night

My brother, not 89% anymore oo
infact all of them on telegram are scammers.
They will intentionally lock their telegram group so that you won't be able to chat
You won't see the subscribers too in order to chat with any of them to know if the admin is real or not.

Don't trust all those telegram pple.
Most annoying part is that they will be advertising others in their group so that you can join others too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Please 1st half- Away team over 0.5 means what? Abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Would be great to end the month and the international break in greens. Enter https://www.nairaland.com/6474795/daily-personal-bets#100329879
for wcq card bet and on bet365. 1unit and value bet.. note, u can edit cool
Also new 2 units 2 odds bet
Goodluck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2021
NewSoul:
Is it true that Bet9ja sends OTP to the number you registered with before you can successfully make a withdrawal, how true is this? because I lost that number years ago.
no problem, do u still hav the email u used in registerin? if u do, the otp will also b sent via e-mail.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2021
NewSoul:
use email
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jsnowy98: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Binance:

looks like what a known scammer here used to do. Asking for jokes be posted and best joke get crumbs...next moment, he jappa with someone's 70k paypal money.
just last year
Yeah the scammer actually use it to build trust.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samueltemi337(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePEACE

I nominate miracood1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zhongkui:

I did all what you asked us to do, I'm surprised as,you omitted me for other behind me. It's not fair
GentlePeace

Sorry bro, you were not among the first 20 that tagged me, however, I've added your name to the list.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
angelusbrut:
Away team to score a goal or more in first half
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by observer222: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by nothingzpoil: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
angelusbrut:

Some questions are questionable sha.

I wish pple go love google search engine as I love am...

D tin de self explanatory to me sha...

e b like, e mean say AWAY TO MUST SCORE at least ONE GOAL FOR D FIRST HALF.

if dem (away) no score for first half kpatakpata, ur ticket don enter kastina state.

I hope u understand my jagajaga explanation?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Zhongkui: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Sorry bro, you were not among the first 20 that tagged me, however, I've added your name to the list.

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mceze(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Respect!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ossaiii: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol, so you have been seeing my quote and refused to help me as well.....mesef need help GentlePEACE..... Help me a humble beggar.

My id 668027 betking, username : klements.

Many thanks in advance.

GentlePEACE:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Mobikay101(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Hope am in Bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Dundalk(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Where is the list ?am i among of the selected pple...Gentlepeace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Zhongkui: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePeace

I'll like you to employ me to be funding the giveaways. I have an oPay account that I can use to fund betting account and send airtime or data to friends.

This will also serve as a side hustle to me as oPay gives discount on bet account funding and aitime top up. So I can be able to have some gains from the giveaway. I promised to be loyal and honest

Please consider my offer

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ossaiii: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
GentlePeace

I'll like you to employ me to be funding the giveaways. I have an OPay account that I can use to fund betting account and send airtime or data to friends.

Please consider my offer as i awaits a favorable response feom you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
This Thread don turn to Almajiri Community Development Primary and Secondary School.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
ossaiii:
GentlePeace

I'll like you to employ me to be funding the giveaways. I have an OPay account that I can use to fund betting account and send airtime or data to friends.

Please consider my offer as i awaits a favorable response feom you.

You cannot nominate yourself
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by machappy4: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gentlepeace... I read in ur diary yesterday wen u said funding will start in d morning today and it afternoon already am yet to received mine hope there is no problem or are u trying to do today's giveaway together with yesterday's

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.