Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) (286 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Old Notes And Newly Redesigned N200, N500, N1,000: Spot Any Difference? / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Ever since Nigeria gained her independence,there have been literally nothing to show for it.

She still deals in the import of petroleum and match sticks. Regardless having a strong and powerful economy.

Lack of 12 hours power supply.
Poor roads.
High unemployment rate.
High poverty rate.
Nothing to write home about the education system.

Nigeria have specifically achieved NOTHING ever since.

Anyone who can give me 5 solid achievements Nigeria have achieved ever since after independence, gets a solid prize from me.

This is 2021,soon there will be an election.
Where were we?
Where are we?
undecided

Prove me wrong.

Happy new year smiley A prosperous one at that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) by paulgabrielz: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Ever since Nigeria gained her independence,there have been literally nothing to show for it.

She still deals in the import of petroleum and match sticks. Regardless having a strong and powerful economy.

Poor roads.
High unemployment rate.
High poverty rate.

Anyone who can give me 5 solid achievements Nigeria have achieved ever since after independence, gets a solid prize from me.

Prove me wrong.

Nigeria has not achieved anything worthwhile
Re: Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) by oluwadabira111(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Atleast in my area we have 16hrs of electricity, we have mordern rail train from Ibadan to Lagos. and 70percent of the road in my state is good. though Nigeria still has a long way to go.but this government still dey try infrastructure wise
Re: Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
oluwadabira111:
Atleast in my area we have 16hrs of electricity, we have mordern rail train from Ibadan to Lagos. and 70percent of the road in my state is good. though Nigeria still has a long way to go.but this government still dey try infrastructure wise

Is a railway that big an achievement??
Re: Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) by Enceladus(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
We didn't gain any independence. We were given the byproduct of a failed experiment, and from then it has always been things fall apart and we today are paying for the misdeed of the Brits and the naivety and optimism of our forefathers.

What they gave us on October 1st 1960 isn't independence.
Re: Nigeria In 2021,any Difference?? (prize Attached) by DasaintHope(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2021
StacyO:

Poor roads.
High unemployment rate.
High poverty rate.

This is 2021,soon there will be an election.
Where were we?
Where are we?
undecided

Prove me wrong.

Unrelated..
wow babe so you do rap!!! please send me a pm, I think I like you

(1) (Reply)

CAN Describes Governor Yahaya As Instrument Of Peace, Unity / I Have No Rift With Makinde- Oyo Deputy Governor / 2023: Support Group Tackles Oladapo Over Comment On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.