Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

This Far The Lord Has Helped Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Far The Lord Has Helped Us (128 Views)

Welcome To Year 2020, Another Year The Lord Has Made. / The Lion Has Roared,Who Will Not Fear?The Lord Has Spoken,Who Will Not Prophesy? / The Presence Of The Lord Has Drawn Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Far The Lord Has Helped Us by jonatoye(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 
Happy New Year

Focus: Thus far the LORD has helped us

WORD FOR TODAY
We are alive to witness the new year because the Lord helped us and brought us this far. We will not but always need His help to go forth in the journey of destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen, and called its name Ebenezer, saying, "Thus far the LORD has helped us." (1Samuel 7:12 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We cannot but thank God for the mercy that brought us this far. The previous year was a unique one which was characterised by several mysteries that no man can explain. What we saw happen to men who appeared to be strong; they have influence, money, power and connection with people in high places but all these did not save them from the pandemic and death.

Being alive today is a testimony to the fact that it was God that helped you and brought you this far. Despite all you passed through the grace of God sustained you. You may not have plenty of money and material possessions of life but the fact that you still live is an indication that there is no limit to what God can do in your life.

What God has done for you so far is a piece of evidence that with Him and by His grace you will scale through all hurdles of life and get to the best level of His will for your life. Put your trust alone in God and allow Him to help you as you proceed into the new year.

+ Have you appreciated God for His grace over your life?

Lord! I thank You for the grace and mercy that helped and brought me this far in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
It is the Lord who helped and brought you this far; appreciate Him!!!

Have a Prosperous New Year!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Birthed And I Will Carry It To The End / Say These Prayers For God Help Today, Being The First Working Day Of The Week. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.