Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) (54082 Views)

Burna Boy: Stefflon Don Is My Wifey & Makes Me A Better Person / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
that boy is really a snake

For picking burna boy over Davido ? Wizkid know davido before ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

Na so na.
He hates the guy like poison and that's why he was cool with it when Burna harrassed him. Infact he must have got the hint before it all started.

Why can't people stand other ppl making it alongside them. The sky is wide enough for birds to fly.

So if wizkid stand with Davido over burna boy, you would have been cool with it?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Onepeople:
The hatred for Davido by wizkid is real, he is teaming up with burna to show hatred on davido, this is childish.

You would love wizkid to team up with Davido to hate on burna right ? Even before burna. And into limelight, wizkid never liked chilling with davido even when davido tried to get close to wizkid. No be by force to be friends. Move on

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
femi4:
Don't mind all of them. Davido didn't choose to be born rich

Nobody hates davido doe his money. Wizkid and burna boy have made their own money. Davido fathers money no concern anybody. All man for himself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Codedly hating on OBO. Una go fail

Neymer and Messi are friends and they chill together, does that mean both of them hate C.R 7 ?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by femi4: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
candygist:

Nobody hates davido doe his money. Wizkid and burna boy have made their own money. Davido fathers money no concern anybody. All man for himself.
You want to compare making money to born into fame n money....
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Themandator:
This their relationship be like unequally yoked fellows. The respect no dey mutual an,d this is one hell of a friendship in which only one party is absolute free to get mad and behave erratic while the other just take am and act like it is normal

Wizkid can take a swipe at david but he dare not walk out of this friendship because the other man is erratic and can either order his hurting or do It himself

Calm down. I know it pains you that wizkid and burna are moving along well. Don't get depressed. They won't have any problem. The both of them are matured fellows.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
africandictator:
this statement is very true, how come we did not see this friendship until Burna boy and davidos fight. The day Burna boy wins Grammy, that day wizkid would know the type of monster he is.

Lie. Wizkid is not an hater and his love is real. Davido love is fake and eye service. No be by force to be friends with frog voice. Frog voice is an evil man. What happened to tagbo ? RIP to tagbo.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Telling you. Poverty mentality. I don’t care for Davido much but to hate him because his father is rich is what poor people do.

All Davido’s women are black girls. Two are Nigerian women. These ones hate themselves so much they are carrying slaves as gf and acting proudly.

That is why Davido keeps winning, he accepts himself and works hard. If not for his ashawo ways that’s how my child can do music if they must follow that road.

Wahala for you kids mentor. Wahala for artist way no fit get ordinary Grammy nomination not to talk of ever winning it. Local champions
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
femi4:
You want to compare making money to born into fame n money....

Money is money. E money wasn't born into fame and money. Look at him today. E Monet can actually stand with Davido father when it comes to money. You get the jerk ?
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by femi4: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
candygist:

Money is money. E money wasn't born into fame and money. Look at him today. E Monet can actually stand with Davido father when it comes to money. You get the jerk ?
Is Emoney a musician?
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
candygist:

So if wizkid stand with Davido over burna boy, you would have been cool with it?

As a fellow musician who is not bias. He should have gone in between them. "Guys stop this. This isn't right" would have shown more maturity and clear conscience.

If Tuface or Dbanj was there they wouldn't have ignored the situation like he did.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by africandictator(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
candygist:

Lie. Wizkid is not an hater and his love is real. Davido love is fake and eye service. No be by force to be friends with frog voice. Frog voice is an evil man. What happened to tagbo ? RIP to tagbo.
it's clear you killed tagbo on davidos behalf evil man!
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Codivoar(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:
Nice one.

Nothing pains Davido more than seeing these two becoming best paddies right in front of his froggy eyes grin
Why so much hate against a successful young man who only want to do his music without disturbing anybody ??!!
What will this hatred pay you in return ?
Jalousy is a very deadly desease!!! May God deliver you !
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by GEEBITE: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2021
They will outgrow it soon I used to a be a hard baller but with time I can hardly last past midnight. I cant even remember the last time I stayed longer than that.
Ishilove:
Aren't these people ever tired of parties? I can't wrap my head around the thought of being in noisy environments on the steady.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2021
candygist:

Wahala for you kids mentor. Wahala for artist way no fit get ordinary Grammy nomination not to talk of ever winning it. Local champions

Who Grammy epp?

Make e pain you. I am not poor by God’s grace my child cannot behave like what they are not. Davido and Cuppy cannot think like Burna and Wiz Kid.

They have other options than running round as minstrels on top it these ones will still come to their house and lie down. So let everybody wear the cloth that fits them.

Anybody wey e pain that’s life.

Respect people’s hard work and pray your own will reach next generation that’s all.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Ishilove: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2021
GEEBITE:
They will outgrow it soon I used to a be a hard baller but with time I can hardly last past midnight. I cant even remember the last time I stayed longer than that.
That outgrowing stage seems like a forever. Just one night partying and I will freak out.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by naptu2: 4:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
Aren't these people ever tired of parties? I can't wrap my head around the thought of being in noisy environments on the steady.

They are entertainment figures and this is part of their job. It is also their job to be in noisy environments like concerts, clubs, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Wizkid and girlfriend, Jada padlock were spotted together with Burna boy and Stefflon don as they party into year 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bZLJYqznM

Who is this guy talking inside this video. You people have started again in this 2021 ,everybody should respect themselves.

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:
Nice one.

Nothing pains Davido more than seeing these two becoming best paddies right in front of his froggy eyes grin

Okay no be froggy voice again E Don reach eyes Some e fit enter boxers reach blocos
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2021
candygist:

For picking burna boy over Davido ? Wizkid know davido before ?
maybe there is something behind that we all don't know about dem.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Who Grammy epp?

Make e pain you. I am not poor by God’s grace my child cannot behave like what they are not. Davido and Cuppy cannot think like Burna and Wiz Kid.

They have other options than running round as minstrels on top it these ones will still come to their house and lie down. So let everybody wear the cloth that fits them.

Anybody wey e pain that’s life.

Respect people’s hard work and pray your own will reach next generation that’s all.

It's not by force to be friends with davido. You guys should move on. What's paining you guys if burna and Wiz choose to be friends? Davido is a problem child. These two niggas are trying to avoid davido problems and you all are crying. Go and asked top world artist who Grammy help. I Stan with wizzy and Burna. David is a local champion. Unfortunately, he can't buy Grammy Award because the Grammy awards is not organised by Nigerians or unprofessional judges like you.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2021
africandictator:
it's clear you killed tagbo on davidos behalf evil man!

Morning your favorite artist(David) paid me to do that. grin grin. Maybe that's why wizkid and burna boy are trying to avoid the monster.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2021
PenName55:

As a fellow musician who is not bias. He should have gone in between them. "Guys stop this. This isn't right" would have shown more maturity and clear conscience.

If Tuface or Dbanj was there they wouldn't have ignored the situation like he did.

Story for the gods. You want wizkid to go inbetween so that David will use him to shine ? Davido as no respect. Davido goes to dubai, he fights, goes to Ghana, he fights, goes to USA, he fights, Na only your papa get money for this life ? Hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2021
femi4:
Is Emoney a musician?

You think like Davido. No sense at all.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by africandictator(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2021
candygist:

Morning your favorite artist(David) paid me to do that. grin grin. Maybe that's why wizkid and burna boy are trying to avoid the monster.
you better warn wizkid before davido pays burna boy to beat him up.
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by africandictator(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2021
candygist:

You think like Davido. No sense at all.
Hate is a burden o! You on davidos matter this early morning, is that not madness!
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by ANIEPAUL(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Zzor:
Wizkid short man devil codedly hates davido,its not a hidden matter

you're really a devil

learn to mind yo business and focus on yo life
no one is perfect

in every force love, there's always and evil agenda
davido should keep his fake love to himself and his senseless fans

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2021
africandictator:
Hate is a burden o! You on davidos matter this early morning, is that not madness!

Nobody is hating on Davido. That nigga is to childish to be rolling with kings like burna and Wiz
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2021
africandictator:
you better warn wizkid before davido pays burna boy to beat him up.

Okay
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2021
candygist:

It's not by force to be friends with davido. You guys should move on. What's paining you guys if burna and Wiz choose to be friends? Davido is a problem child. These two niggas are trying to avoid davido problems and you all are crying. Go and asked top world artist who Grammy help. I Stan with wizzy and Burna. David is a local champion. Unfortunately, he can't buy Grammy Award because the Grammy awards is not organised by Nigerians or unprofessional judges like you.

Who cares about being their friend? Is this primary school? Is it not Burna that attacked David because of jealousy? He should worry about his relevance once oyibo people move on to the next hot black person. Then wetin he go chop?

Grammys are organised by white people for themselves as far as they are concerned Wiz, Burna or any black man person is a talking monkey. Okay upon their Grammy remind me how Wizkid is looking after the children that he born aside from the one with this strange akata?

Funny I’m the one that makes fun of Davido but poverty mentality means we have to remind you people there is a real world that is more important. In that real world David is facing his responsibilities with more grace. E choke
Re: Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) by candygist: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Who cares about being their friend? Is this primary school? Is it not Burna that attacked David because of jealousy? He should worry about his relevance once oyibo people move on to the next hot black person. Then wetin he go chop?

Grammys are organised by white people for themselves as far as they are concerned Wiz, Burna or any black man person is a talking monkey. Okay upon their Gramdmy remind me how Wizkid is looking after the children that he born aside from the one with this strange akata?

Funny I’m the one that makes fun of Davido but poverty mentality means we have to remind you people there is a real world that is more important. In that real world David is facing his responsibilities with more grace. E choke

Burna and wiz are doing their things. No be by gra gra. Burna Boy as taking over from 0 to 100. Davido should move on. Make everybody dey on him own. Simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.