Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living (320 Views)

1000watts Solar Promo Package With 1 Standing Fan @ The Rate Of N160,000 / We Can Surpass 30% Broadband Target By 2018, Says Telecom Regulator Danbatta / Nigerian Telecom Regulator, Danbatta, Woos Investor At ITU Telecom World, South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living by Basoenewokoma(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
year 2020 really tried to ruined my 2021 project but finally I thank God who by his infinite mercy has supported me with strength and ability so that I can carry on .

I pray for all my fellow Nigerians who equally do the same things like me, this year you will elcel and prosperity God will prosper you in Jesus name Amen,

happy new year.

Re: I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living by OceanEye: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wishing you good luck. I am into electrical installations so quote me when this is ready.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living by darocha1: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Best wishes on this.

I admire you strength despite the unwelcoming marketing challenges

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living by Basoenewokoma(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
darocha1:
Best wishes on this.

I admire you strength despite the unwelcoming marketing challenges
thanks for your courage, something that starts very fast easily dropped.
Re: I Decided To Make Ceiling/standing Remote Controller Regulator To Earns Living by mrdharkchild(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Link me up if u earn a living from this..
I do better than this, but e nor de give money.
I can work with u, or for u, if u have a business

(1) (Reply)

Retrieval Of Lost Sim,please Help / Learn How To Resolve Canon B200 Error Mx922 / Firman Stablizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.