Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce (4582 Views)

Adesua Etomi Looks Really Like Beyonce / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
A beautiful dark skinned girl, took to her Facebook account to share photos of herself and American musician Beyonce, claiming she's been mistaken for her. But this didn't go well as people ended up abusing her and making mockery of the post. Do you think she really looks like Beyonce?

To me I feel she's far more beautiful than the super star. See more of her photos and the full story below

https://vickygistblog.com/you-look-like-my-dog-people-drags-beautiful-girl-who-claims-she-looks-like-beyonce/

2 Shares

Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by fati2001(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
YOU LOOK LIKE URSELF...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN WAY.

DON'T MIND THEM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
This one weak me

Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by donbachi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Be like i go die.

2 Likes

Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by Rickmann: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
VICKYGISTBLOGG:
A beautiful dark skinned girl, took to her Facebook account to share photos of herself and American musician Beyonce, claiming she's been mistaken for her. But this didn't go well as people ended up abusing her and making mockery of the post. Do you think she really looks like Beyonce?

To me I feel she's far more beautiful than the super star. See more of her photos and the full story below

https://vickygistblog.com/you-look-like-my-dog-people-drags-beautiful-girl-who-claims-she-looks-like-beyonce/

Let's Stop hating pls...d girl truly looks a bit like a younger beyonce.

1 Like

Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by mrdharkchild(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
She actually looks like a clothed shrimp.
Naaa, she looks like the tortoise in kung-fu panda
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by Havilah9779: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
They have the same smile but their eyes are very different.
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by milky3(f): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
she's prettier than Beyonce. we are incomparable be yourself

1 Like

Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wtf people, she 's pretty.
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by Randy100: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bitter people everywhere.
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by YorubaPrince: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
She look like Beyond-See angry
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by theFilmtric: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
She's beautiful in her way She didn't need to compare herself with beyonce
theFilmtricsay
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by Nicepoker(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrdharkchild:
She actually looks like a clothed shrimp.
Naaa, she looks like the tortoise in kung-fu panda
you mean master ooguay.
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by mrdharkchild(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Nicepoker:
you mean master ooguay.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nor b me talk am o
Re: "You Look Like My Dog" People Drags Girl Who Claims She Looks Like Beyonce by Harry00(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
YorubaPrince:
She look like Beyond-See angry

(1) (Reply)

Actor Alexx Ekubo Rocks Cute Matching Outift With Fiancee, Unveils Wedding Tag / Paula Patton Or. . . / Pic Of The Day: Wizkid At Psquare's Son, Cameron Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.