Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! (1033 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? / If You Ever Did This, Then You Be Pako (picture) / D Most Risky/unforgetable Tins U Eva Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by Manchelsea(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
hello guys lets know d most risky, unforgettable or special things you ever did or ever happened to you.

Mine was breaking my virginity!
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by sweetliet: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
mine was having two bfs at a time
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by twkalio(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2012
reaching cloud 9 was 1 of ma riskiest bt yet wonderful moments eva...
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mine was eating beans, bread and Kunu with fried egg grin

I can't forget that day
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by ayusbobs(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Drinking a whole bottle of ponche. D day ws badt
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
slapping ma principal while in secondary skul! It ws a terrible day.
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by Lagusta(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
The day I faced traffic in lagos, with all the speed nd stuff, WHY: cos I wanted to beat traffic!!!! If LASTMA catch me I for hear......
Re: The Most Risky/Unforgettable things you ever did! by lilkech(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
reading this thread was too risky

i wont forget it in a hurry

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Competition / Texas Chilli Pepper Competition / The Scariest Elevator Prank Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.