Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Rejection Of Gods Constitution:why Igbo,christians Are Suffering!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rejection Of Gods Constitution:why Igbo,christians Are Suffering!!!!! (147 Views)

The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejection Of Gods Constitution:why Igbo,christians Are Suffering!!!!! by Milezero: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
In the old testament times,God chose the people of Isreal .
Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
God later gave Moses His covenants and his laws for the children of Isreal .
It was written at first with the finger of God!!!!
But when Isreal rejected it the first time,they turned to serve idols when Moses came down from the Mountain at first!!!
In anger,Moses destroyed the first Tablets .God called the children of Isreal to Moses as "your people!!!!.
He didn't say my people anymore.
The reason was because the Isrealites were not patient to wait for God's laws and also to obey them when God had given them and also performed what he said to them.
The generation of the Isrealites that time all perished in the wilderness and spent 40 years all around and didn't get to the promised Land that God had given them.
They did what was right in their own eyes than the Righteousness of God!!!!

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
What then was the Righteousness of God that the children of Isreal never wanted to obey nor submit too?
It was the laws and covenants of God that requires their obedience in order to enter the promised Land!!!
However ,they all perished in the wilderness!! They did so because of disobedience!!!!
It was because of this God swore that the disobedient ones would not enter into his rest!!!
They never had faith to obey GODS CONSTITUTION.
THEY saw the laws ,they saw the covenants but never had faith to enter the promised Land.
They became impatient with God and acted on their own zeal, their own stiffneckeness attitude and their own pride and self will.
What did it cost them?
It cost them the promised Land!!!!. It cost them their freedom because they were captured by the enemies and defeated by the enemies of God .
They never entered into God's rest.

Hebrews 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
So we see here that God's rest could only come with obedience to his laws and commandments and then Inheriting the promise at the end!!!
So we see that Mosses obeyed God but the children of Isreal began to play him like a football back to God.
They provoked him to an extent he became angry and became like them because of the anger.
They pushed Moses to fall and to miss out on the physical promised Land!!!
If not for the mercies of God,Moses would have ended up in hell.
But the Lord had mercy on him.
Satan came with reviling accusations contending over his body.
In essence ,what am I saying in General? We are in the dispensation of faith and we have grace that shouldn't be misused.
Because it is not like the first covenants and laws that were faulty.
Jesus Christ has come and died on the cross for man's sins.
It would be an insult to again reject Christ and his servants,an insult to reject God's word and his grace.
This is because of we don't or didn't obey then we shall or must be ready to sacrifice our freedom,our liberty,our progress,our hope just for a few permissive self-willed agenda.
It would waste our time and make us not to enter into God's rest .
So was the case for the igbo Christian's in Nigeria.
There was a great revival in 1978,igbo and Yoruba Christian's spiritual leaders and Ministers were at the revival.
There were two teams that were of the two tribes.
They came ,some fasted and prayed .
It happened that it lead to revival.
The revival was so great and Gods glory was revealed.
Jesus Christ came down with A constitution called "The pattern".
It was God's own constitution to rule Nigeria .This was because God he given the keys of authority to Nigerian Christians to rule Nigeria.
However,when this pattern came down,the igbo and Yoruba ministers were not willing to obey the pattern.
Inner divisions ,strives,self-will,pride and stiffneckeness and lack of understanding caused them to refuse God's constitution.
However,this rejection was more on the part of the Igbo Christian's back them.
Internal conspiracies against a spiritual leader called chukwudozie MBA by his own people and brethren who regarded him as their spiritual leader caused a total rejection of the pattern.
It is a pity that there was a prophecy that if the pattern was rejected,then enemies would rule over Christian's.
Since that time enemies have been ruling over Nigeria.
The igbo Christian's and leaders whose eyes have now being opened would realize that the current situation of the nation they are In is because they rejected God's constitution!!!!
Therefore an enemy from the North to whom doesn't attain the promises and covenants of God has been the one ruling them and tormenting them .
Today,we see that the Igbo Christian's do not have that rest of God in their own land.instead they have to leave their own land to become successful .
It is part of the sacrifice they are paying for their disobedience to God's pattern.
It is unfortunate that I feel like weeping .How can a set of keys be giving to some people to rule Nigeria from Above and be peaceful and they reject it because of stiffneckeness and tribalism
God who is not partial didn't say Jesus CHRIST should die only for the Jews no matter the rejection of the Jews.He only said that the time of visitation has gone because they Dishonored and rejected Jesus Christ as son of God.
This was a tripatite rejection of God,Jesus Christ and the HOLYGHOST.
THE LAST worker on Earth now is working and it is the HolyGhost.
If anyone insults the spirit of grace,there remaineth no sacrifice for sins.
It is nothing else than a sore and heavy judgment,Christ would reign judge his adversaries taken flaming vengeance on them that don't believe.
The Igbo Christian's must come back and accept God's constitution that would unite them with their Yoruba counterparts in God's presence.
If they continue dipping there hands of tribalism in these matters then there is no solution to Nigeria's destiny than a breakup.
It's u fortunate that while God folds his hands and look at the permissive will of the Igbo people to set up their own country and laws and governance ,they don't know that it is not the Perfect will of God.
There is therefore no Jew or Gentile for we are and must all be one in Christ.
The Igbo Christian's have built wall of partitions by tribe and character between God and man.
So also the Yoruba Christian's have built the same walls among themselves internally.

Until these two tribes come together and until all WALLS OD PARTITION BETWEEN GOD AND MAN THAT THEY HAVE BUILT CRUMBLES,THERE REMAINS NO OTHER SOLUTION TO NIGERIA THAN REVIVAL.

CHECK AND SEE HOW PERMISSIVE WILL HAS BIRTH BIAFRA AND NOW OODUA REPUBLIC.
IS NOT GODS PERFECT WILL BUT HE IS JUST PERMITTING IT SO THAT THE EYES OF HIS PEOPLE WOULD BE OPEN TO KNOW THAT THE REJECTION OF GODS CONSTITUTION IN 1978 IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY IGBO CHRISTIANS ARE SUFFERING IN THE CURRENT SITUATION ALL THESE YEARS.
ITS TIME TO DO GODS WILL AND OBEY THE PATTERN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How 2020 Showed Us Church Is Not By “power And Might”! / Christ Defense Global Ministries / What You May Not Know About The Prodigal Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.