Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] (425 Views)

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by backT(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tragedy struck on Friday, the first of January as two people have been confirmed dead and others injured in a car accident while celebrating the new year in Jalingo, the Taraba state capital.

Rhapsodi Affos Blog RAB gathered from a community source that the unfortunate incident happened around 2:00 AM in the early hours of today, where the young men who were 5 in numbers driving a Nissan 25 SL toured the “Mobile Link - Shawuya Primary School street” of Jalingo celebrating the new year.
According to our source, the driver was doing ‘car drifting’ as part of the celebration, he did it severally on a tarred road, but his drifting went wrong when he did it along essential drugs road - Shawuya road of Abuja phase one, a suburb of Jalingo metropolis. Instead of a successful car drifting, the car went out of control and started somersaulting, destroying several culverts and the car was damaged.

The driver died instantly at the scene, and the other person on the front seat was forced out when the car somersaulted because he left the door open while celebrating. While forced out of the car, he collided with a culvert which damaged his head and led to his demise.
Reacting to the incident, one of the residents of the area, Paul who spoke with Rhapsodi Affos Blog RAB said, they were coming out from the church where they went cross-over service only to meet the unfortunate incident.

Paul lamented that the new year should be a call for a decent celebration, not rascality.

https://www.rhapsodiaffos.com.ng/2021/01/just-in-two-dead-others-injured-while.html?m=1

Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by Mumujustwise(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Chai too bad

R. I. P to the dead

I dey jalingo buh i never hear the news

Jalingo people dey celebrate new year pass xmas the way i see am

Arround 2am some group of people come our house come greet our landlord for him family house they come with drum singing loud some are playing piano different instrument just to greet the man
Na them woke me up sef the tin vex me coz the noise to much arround 2 wey i dey enjoy my sleef jeje since that time sleep no come again.

Jalingo people stingy sef none of them fit bring pesin chicken chop

Anyways rip
lemme ask my fwend wey dey abuja phase1 if the news na fake news
Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

When you want to celebrate without thinking straight ! embarassed embarassed
Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by Tolexander: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
According to our source, the driver was doing ‘car drifting’ as part of the celebration, he did it severally on a tarred road, but his drifting went wrong when he did it along essential drugs road - Shawuya road of Abuja phase one, a suburb of Jalingo metropolis. Instead of a successful car drifting, the car went out of control and started somersaulting, destroying several culverts and the car was damaged.
Nothing kills more than pulling stunts on drug substance or road.

RIP
Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Well, let who Wan die this year die o
Who Wan survive, make he survive..
Who wants to be unfortunate, let them be..

This is a year of minding one's business and facing one's life squarely...

Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by Usihyelda(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thank God sha since they have seen 2021
Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by realstars: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
They Take An Early Lead, May They RIP
Re: Two Dead, Others Injured While Celebrating New Year In Jalingo [photos] by pegix(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Tragedy....... they've made it into the newyear
Sadly not into the day that follows

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Health Scheme (LSHS) / Another Crisis In NMA Enugu As Doctors Allegedly Engage In Free For All Fight / Yoni Detox Pearls(solution To All Female Infection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.