Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (photos) (351 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (photos) by FutureDecisions: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
The Director of popular news website, Igbere TV, James Anyalekwa, is celebrating his 6th wedding anniversary with his wife, Esther Chindinma.

The controversial blogger took to his Facebook to share pictures of him and revealed that his wife and his children surprised him.

He wrote;
“Today being our 6th Wedding Anniversary, My beautiful wife Esther Chidinma and kids banned me from the Kitchen, "we have a surprise for you Dad, stay in your room till we're ready". I rolled my eyes� but had to obey.

“They invited me to the dinning few minutes ago... ���

“Lunch is ready friends, this is how we are starting the new year, you're all invited �

“Happy Anniversary to us and Prosperous 2021 to us and to all our family and friends.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3947390215285423&id=100000434510010

Mr James also described his wife as the best cook in the world.

Igbere TV reports that the couple got married in 2015. Their marriage is blessed with three children.

Lalasticlala

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (photos) by tompat86(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wow!!!this wan na feast oooooo....chai
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (photos) by jenny005: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wow! I just pray that their love continues to grow stronger and stronger evryday. "God bless ur marriage"
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (photos) by AmadiAba: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats Boss

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threaten To Kill James Brown He Exposed Her Secret To Someone See-video / Popular Tv Star Toyin Abraham Catches Cruise With Her Boo On Instagram Live / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Nengi's New Multi Million Naira House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.