Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

2021: A Toast To New Beginnings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2021: A Toast To New Beginnings (119 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 / Humble Beginnings: 7 World Famous Companies That Started In Garages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021: A Toast To New Beginnings by Thanos(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hail 2021!!! Phew! It’s been one hell of a ride in the year 2020. I mean, what did we not see:

World war 3 (we were really close)
The pandemic
The non-pandemic
The virus.
The vaccine
The new world orders
The protest.
I mean, I could go on and on. We have faced everything that can be faced under the sun, but here we are. In the new year and now it’s time to bring out your pens and start preparing those new year resolutions that never make it past the second week of January. But we do it anyway. We need to start the long road to normalcy in the year 2021. That the clock struck midnight, and we ushered in a new year does not automatically signify that every problem and challenge we have faced over the past 365 days are now a thing of the past. Instead, it is simply a reminder that we should be grateful for the gift that is a new day.

I can imagine what must be going on through many of our minds. We might not be able to wrap our heads around why exactly we need to be grateful. But if there’s anything I’ve learnt over the past year, is that it is he who that is alive that has hope for a better future. You might be down, but as long as your nostrils still draw breath, you are not out. The onus is on us, the living, to grab this new lease on life, this opportunity that the new year has presented to us to make the most out of it. You might not know it, but you are stronger than you were a year ago. You have survived one of the...........
https://revoluth./2021/01/01/not-a-motivational-piece/

(1) (Reply)

Risk Free Forex Education. Get On Board � / Who Have 3kg Gass Cooker For Sale In Kano State? / Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.