Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death (53988 Views)

Four Major Events Since CBN Announced Naira Notes Redesign / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by COMPAQ(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bunch of scoundrels all scavenging for his money.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by MT: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Just thinking out loud. What responsible father married his own son's girlfriend? Ayam confused honestly. grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Yankee101: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
When your own money brought you problems
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Goodman247: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Two what?, That is whyl like the Western culture, highest two weeks, he goes down
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by LuverBoi16(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Saao:
some people will come back to life after burial but under 6 feet or shallow grave.
false and fake
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by ogmask: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
They must have fought and fought between themselves to get a date grin grin

That is why i love islam, We believe in God take and God give, you die today, we bury you tomorrow grin

My brother , even in Islam after burial then fit still fight if them get the kind case wey the Briggs house get. The matter is between his children and his wife who did not have a child for him but she controls his empire. The man had left his company for her even when he was alive so now that he is dead all man don show face.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by ogmask: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
blinking001:
Finally. We pray the good lord accepts his soul as he's laid to rest. Amen.
RIP to the dead but I doubt God will wait for his burial before judging him
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Saintmary(f): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
I hope a lot of men have learnt a lesson from this.
I have learnt too.

3 Likes

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by mozes01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
As crazy as your senseless christain ideology abi?

Keep wasting your life on rubbish
Senseless u say? Yet u find yourself defending yourself against it, as if anyone forces you to kill people for a reward of 77virgins in hell where ur jihadist moohaammed resides. Niggar get a life n Bleep off.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Tangana: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
keeping dead body for so long is not good na dat is why I love my people if u die today they buria u today
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by DelphiOracle(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Freemason tings....

[img]https://media./images/863e7abbb37afc203df64ed3d4a2e15e/tenor.gif[/img]
was he one of them?
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by sageb: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
MacBriggsons:

Countless number of times they have been told and advised. Their banter did not start when he died. When he became incapacitated with Parkinson’s disease, the power tussle started with the MoniPulo Board of Directors etc. While she held on to Rachael Hotel in Township, MoniPulo was another thing entirely. It became very “bloody”. I am in support of none of them. Their banter made things worse in the Company and in the family. The scramble for power,authority,etc was to say the least disappointing.

One interesting fact is that a lot of people who benefited from him when he was alive also mismanaged their opportunities. Seinye knows those who were against her when Lulu was strong and agile. She does not intend to give them a second chance.

Personally the establishment of the MacBriggsons CIGI (MacBriggsons Conglomerate Industries Group Incorporated) Brand was to ensure that the Briggs Family did not rely only on High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs. There is a need for the Oruwari (BRIGGS) family and it’s war canoe houses to ensure value creation for its existing and forthcoming generations.

If every Briggs In Abonemma tried to add value and seriously engage in worthwhile ventures like Lulu did there would hardly be any Briggs out there wasting away in “ama” doing nothing. The BRIGSS (Oruwari) family should be more United and push a common front for the benefit of its children and members.

Come March 13 we shall all be In Abonemma to pay our respects to a modern day Warrior. It is time.
so true, senibo. I remember back then, I visited the office at old G.R.A in Port Harcourt but now things have fallen apart. Can i send you a pm?
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by sageb: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Saintmary:
I hope a lot of men have learnt a lesson from this.
I have learnt too.
pertinent lessons dear.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by NwaliE01: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is why i love islam, We believe in God take and God give, you die today, we bury you tomorrow grin

Do Islam recognize the place of fainting?

Only God knows how many countless lives that have been hurrilly buried.

2 Likes

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by COdeGenesis: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Shile981:
May God forgive me. This man could have been a cultist

Nope he was a wealthy and influential man with lots of assets. So everyone is jostling for their own share of his properties and who controls the burial. Burial of a big man dey commot money o. So many dignitaries will be there and they will donate lots of money
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by t00dugged(f): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I can't imagine how many coma patients have been murdered in islam undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by t00dugged(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tangana:
keeping dead body for so long is not good na dat is why I love my people if u die today they buria u today
keep loving your people until you enter coma and wake up inside grave before they have a chance to detect you are still alive. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Adedejinas(m): 1:17am On Jan 02, 2021
coming2america:

Hos ex girlfriend...that became his mother in law and sole controller of MuniPulo and their OPL license, because he, Dumo was a foolish child. Who was already given his inheritance, which he squandered.

How does your own girlfriend become.your step mother and heriess, if you are not foolish? Especially when you know your father has anoil well?
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Hamiltonii: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hypocrite, don't adherents of your religion still kill people foolishly?

1 Like

Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by BigBrother9ja: 2:16am On Jan 02, 2021
mozes01:

Senseless u say? Yet u find yourself defending yourself against it, as if anyone forces you to kill people for a reward of 77virgins in hell where ur jihadist moohaammed resides. Niggar get a life n Bleep off.
Lol
I won't bring myself to down to the level of a moroñ.

Woe betide you if you can't quote where you found your 77 virgins.
Because all you fools think about is sex and virgins. Idǐot
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Hallabee1(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2021
blinking001:
Finally. We pray the good lord accepts his soul as he's laid to rest. Amen.
what are you saying ...person die for 2yrs and you are still saying that God should accept him. In that area they celebrate the dead than nothing ..
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by calcal: 5:46am On Jan 02, 2021
BAD SPIRITS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Too many wives and kids no good
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by Asour: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Emaxwell:
Kept the dead man for years due to tussle for properties

Smh

This is the reason why I am highly doubtful about a break up being the silver bullet for ALL Nigeria's issues.

These are people within a clan NOT able a put differences aside for 2 years ! For a simple thing as burying a great man!

This is division at the microscale.
These guys are ridiculous at best and petty at worst.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by April4th(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2021
So finally, the wife agreed for the family to bury him. It is well
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by April4th(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Freemason tings....

[img]https://media./images/863e7abbb37afc203df64ed3d4a2e15e/tenor.gif[/img]

Of course he belong, but that’s not the reason for the delay. The wife actually seized the corpse in Ghana and have been locked in a legal tussle with the family.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by BeigJawnson(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you die today, the bury you tomorrow.. una be chicken? so no befitting burial in islam?
so it is only in islam that in God gives and God takes? you better sit down one place... koboko dey my hand here.
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by BeigJawnson(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2021
02Kebreal:
This among many other stuffs are what I admire about Islam.

admire islam?
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by 02Kebreal(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2021
BeigJawnson:

admire islam?

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by BeigJawnson(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=nosagold post=97622429][/quote]
you dey craze, for mentioning Jesus there...
Re: Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death by BeigJawnson(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2021
02Kebreal:

Do you have a problem with that?

no problem with it, but bury somebody tha same day he died is like burying a rat or chicken. what if that person didnt really die or was in comma?.

mind you every body has his or her choice... some will even decide to keep tha dead bury for life without burying them. so i see no see why you have problem with some family keepin their dead body for 2years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.