Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump (57612 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Free Boobs Movement, Chioma Abby Zeus, Reveals Her Motivations( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Hallabee1(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Those days she for they hide but na things have changed

Damn Nigarrr

Igberetv reports

ODesola Adesola

i no won talk for your rubbish all this while but you need 2by2 wood for head to reset it....Aje

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by majamajic(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
They all finally succumb to wayward preeqs upon all their gra gra

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Hallabee1(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
extol1:
as in pregnancy as a baby mama or she is married

are you asking me?
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by BrickDevo: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Hallabee1(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Cutehector:
The way single independent ladies are looking for guys to dîck them for baby mama things is quite alarming.

for lekki, just call a lady, she go run say na me you dey call...but it depend on your courage ... dem yapa
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Her life, her choices, her problems.
Who she epp?
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by breadtom: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by RealAlubarika(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Realtord43:
Men are scum are still swallowing men cum to get pregnant. gringrin

Talk about double standard.

they cant live without us cheesy

These farm tools, need us more than we need them. Men should be wise most of these hoes just want to be a mother. Hence they are looking for sperm donors. They don't have respect for the sanctity of marriage
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by DAVE5(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:
Share it girl. Make they go nack their heads for wall. Evil men.

Evil men? Lol

I heard a woman impregnated her
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
DAVE5:

Evil men? Lol

I heard a woman impregnated her
Hey! Shey you loss ni? Abi your GPS no dey work? Abeg, swerve make I see road.

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by bluefilm: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Her boobs will soon triple in size immediately she births... grin
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by DAVE5(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Hey! Shey you loss ni? Abi your GPS no dey work? Abeg, swerve make I see road.

Lol, nah google map lead me come ur way

Sad part be say nah preek go still impregnate u
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by JayReeMai(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
See as fellow women de thank her

Later they go say men na scum
most women greatest achievement is marriage(tying a man down). go on adult facebook groups, you will find many ladies praying for a man.

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by madjune(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
That ungodly etinosa congratulated her.

Who knows the sort of ungodly children this people are about to birth into this world?
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Asianjollof007: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Including your papa, na that evil sperm dem take born you omo ale. I'm very sure you have a boyfriend, na that same evil dick im dey take straff you.
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by kingsavage: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Igbo girls and prostitution na 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2021
RealAlubarika:

These farm tools, need us more than we need them. Men should be wise most of these hoes just want to be a mother. Hence they are looking for sperm donors. They don't have respect for the sanctity of marriage
Ok, what you want is for them to clock menopause waiting for the right husband abi?

It will not work for you.
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Saig: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Just look at the women cheering and hailing her for nonsense. I observe that ladies tend to show solidarity to themselves more on negative things. Let a woman have a dream and business idea if you will see her receive the same support

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by jojothaiv(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Nothing like big breast.
Dorathy Geng!
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by DAVE5(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

At least it is not your own. You impotent mofo.

Lol, u wey ur womb go don catch fire after multiple commoting things, I pray it can hold a child

I know a lot of bad children that use ur type as sex slaves

Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by illicit(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Pls. what is that line in women's abdomen
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Asianjollof007: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Nawa o, all these useless boys that can't mind their business. Them swear for you? Abi na ment? For your mind now you are a man. Rubbish.

Oh, e shock you? You can't make derogatory comment about men and expect a slap in the back. You are just an unfortunate attention seeking fool if you would still drop your phone to suck and get an evil dick. Oloshi ni e!
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by Dammylois(f): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful preggy
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by TheRedpillguy: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Yep cus she was not impregnated by a Man. Single mother i guess. A man has giving her what makes her happy.

Yeah but Evil men. We ll take it.
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by TheRedpillguy: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Single mother surely cus am sure a man is not willing to stand beside that. Probably one honey guy nuted in her.

Out on the internet showing boobs.
Re: Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump by TheRedpillguy: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Angel246:
Ok, what you want is for them to clock menopause waiting for the right husband abi?

It will not work for you.

They say they don't hit menopause and they dont need a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.