Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card (2235 Views)

How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? / Here's Why You Can't Call Your Number From Your Phone / How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller (confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by Goldbw122(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have tried to register the nin number but I can't retrieve the nin number from my friend's national identity card, so what can I do now?
He does not have the nin slip..

Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
He should dial *346# with the line he registered with or go to one of the registration centre to print a slip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by fuckboys: 2:12am On Jan 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
He should dial *346# with the line he registered with or go to one of the registration centre to print a slip.
I've been wanting to ask someone this question please, I've registered for nin a long time ago(4years ago) and I still have my slip but when ever I dial the code on the number I registered with it tells me my data is not available. Please what can I do about it?
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2021
fuckboys:
I've been wanting to ask someone this question please, I've registered for nin a long time ago(4years ago) and I still have my slip but when ever I dial the code on the number I registered with it tells me my data is not available. Please what can I do about it?

I will check. Don't have an idea what the problem is.
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2021
fuckboys:
visit any bank, tell dem to validate the NIN slip. If it's valid then you've no problem. You're the main reason govt is doing phone number linking. Link it now by following the steps outlined by network providers.
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by jayinfo2(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Been trying to check my nin number since yesterday but it has been telling me service is unavailable. How much must I have to use this service?
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by Krak(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
My main number displays my NIN as displayed on my National ID slip, but my second Sim card is displaying a very different NIN. What do I do?
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by fuckboys: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2021
franciskaine:
visit any bank, tell dem to validate the NIN slip. If it's valid then you've no problem. You're the main reason govt is doing phone number linking. Link it now by following the steps outlined by network providers.
Alright, I've linked it with my number already but I still get that data not available when I try checking it. Scared of number been blocked sha. I'd maybe try the bank route. Thanks man.
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2021
fuckboys:
Alright, I've linked it with my number already but I still get that data not available when I try checking it. Scared of number been blocked sha. I'd maybe try the bank route. Thanks man.
number won't be blocked
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by shedy03(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Krak:
My main number displays my NIN as displayed on my National ID slip, but my second Sim card is displaying a very different NIN. What do I do?
That second sim probably was used by someone b4 you, and that someone probably registered for the NIN with your second sim.
Re: How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card by honsule(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
fuckboys:

Has anybody been able to dial *346# for retrieval of his/her NIN after registration?Because I submitted successfully and anytime I tried to retrieved using the above code, it kept telling me NIN doesn't exist I should visit nearest Nimc office.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Device (picture magnifier) work As Advertised? / Yahoo! Can't Access My Mailbox. / How To Used Glo 3G BB Subscription On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.