Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices (14197 Views)

Android Or Ios Devices / How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Teena18(f): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2021
seanwilliam:
there is no excuse for failure.. you're a man not a woman.. stop this entitlement mentality.. enter sites Carry pontoon. it is too early to beg. Have some dignity

I don't mean to digress but the "not a woman" part got me.
Not all women think like that please, I only ask people to patronize me and not even with a sense of entitlement but appeal, I know tons and dozens of women who are NEVER entitled and work hard to earn a living
Face the culprit and leave my gender grin.

Also, it's only normal that some people would rather look for freebies than actually earn anything.... don't stress

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by seanwilliam(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Teena18:

I don't mean to digress but the "not a woman" part got me.
Not all women think like that please, I only ask people to patronize me and not even with a sense of entitlement but appeal, I know tons and dozens of women who are NEVER entitled and work hard to earn.
Face the culprit and leave my gender grin.

Also, it's only normal that some people would rather look for freebies than actually earn anything.... don't stress
that a woman is working hard to earn doesnt me she can’t have entitlement mentality.. they end up saying “ my money is my money , and your money is our money “

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by JayReeMai(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2021
seanwilliam:
I’m not a yahoo boy cheesy
my mommy is a virgin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by theFilmtric: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2021
it makes them relate with their clients better since most of the clients use apple products
And also for bragging

theFilmtricsay
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2021
security
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by salawustyles(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2021
arleck:
Go for Android
You fit catch osu any where... I use RN9s and I'm still cashing out big time
bro I no want giveaway nah update be the koko
how we fit relate
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by SaintUlot: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2021
@op the reason why youths go into yahoo itself is because of the lavish lifestyle the so called yahoo boys are living .It means they have to use what is trending and show class, that's why you see them using iPhone most times.

To those asking for someone to teach them yahoo work. I will advise them to go through the legitimate route and not resort to Internet scamming. There are lots of legitimate opportunities online, even on this nairaland that can give you money, even more than what yahoo can give on the long run. There are over 200 ways to make money online, yahoo is just one of them, why opt for yahoo when you have over 199 options.

When you make money online legitimately, you will have rest of mind, you will proud of yourself, even your family will be proud of you.

Though legitimate online making avenue may take some time to yield in some cases , it pays on the long run

Samsung galaxy M30s with massive 6000mah battery available for sale.

Location - Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/6324343/samsung-galaxy-m30s-massive-6000mah

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Kanoski(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:
at least the OP know say iphone security na topnotch. that's number 1 fess. imessage follow too.

You never hear that FBI case wey dem ask Apple to unlock suspect phone yet Apple no gree.

If na for Naija now, SARS or DSS go use intimidation collect private info from them
Ohh wow..
Now I see y the cost so much
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Mcdreamy15: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
SaintUlot:
@op the reason why youths go into yahoo itself is because of the lavish lifestyle the so called yahoo boys are living .It means they have to use what is trending and show class, that's why you see them using iPhone most times.

To those asking for someone to teach them yahoo work. I will advise them to go through the legitimate route and not resort to Internet scamming. There are lots of legitimate opportunities online, even on this nairaland that can give you money, even more than what yahoo can give on the long run. There are over 200 ways to make money online, yahoo is just one of them, why opt for yahoo when you have over 199 options.

When you make money online legitimately, you will have rest of mind, you will proud of yourself, even your family will be proud of you.

Though legitimate online making avenue may take some time to yield in some cases , it pays on the long run

Samsung galaxy M30s with massive 6000mah battery available for sale.

Location - Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/6324343/samsung-galaxy-m30s-massive-6000mah

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
grin so your endgame was to advertise your market grin OKOTO MEOW MEOW!!!

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
fuckboys:
Nobody fucking cares. You're already feeling entitled with the way you just replied him, that's why I fûckin hate helping people. Nobody owes you anything, maybe you should go hold your father responsible.

Lol.. Why you dey enter the guy like that naa grin abeg no vex, relax.
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pious101:
even his father holds him nothing

Well he does to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
seanwilliam:
iTunes card boy spotted.. lol if you're cashing out real time I mean real good u will be using iPhone or Samsung.. and even if it is going to be Xiaomi it will be their flagship.. you're not cashing out nada .. stop fooling yourself.. another thing is that a real yahoo boy cashing out will never come online to say it openly.. no use your mouth put yourself into trouble untop $50 grin I can see some people beggin u to show them way already.. funny boy grin

Actually some yahoo guys are even buying android phones as a second phone, I have heard 3 guys looking for a small android phone to buy, it seems there is another things they are trying to cash out on using android phone.

BTW no be all yahoo boys dey like live large though, but most of them do.
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pious101:
even his father holds him nothing
owes, not holds.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Pious101: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
owes, not holds.
so true...thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by officialfestus(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
arleck:
Go for Android
na BTC work you dey do?
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by ucheuzor1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
arleck:
Go for Android

Come give me format na bro. I wan start to dey bomb. Na there money dey.
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pious101:
so true...thanks
what are friends for.
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Pious101: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
what are friends for.
am not a friend to a nairaland wizard o...lol
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by hernandson(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
2010 Facebook account for sale(11yeats)
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by kecee99(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
arleck:
Go for Android
Boss man, teach me how to catch fish abeg
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by zeetyzin(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
JayReeMai:
There are so many good apps available only on android. You ought to know fb and ig lasts longer on android than iPhone esp those old android device.
You’re wrong on that, very wrong actually.
I’ve used IG on both iOS and Android so I know what I’m talking about.
On my android devices, the longest an IG account lasted was just over 2 months.
On iOS, I’ve been using it for close to 7 months now.
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by JayReeMai(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
zeetyzin:

You’re wrong on that, very wrong actually.
I’ve used IG on both iOS and Android so I know what I’m talking about.
On my android devices, the longest an IG account lasted was just over 2 months.
On iOS, I’ve been using it for close to 7 months now.
lol were u using it to bomb? Lemme guess, No.
The flexibility android gives you for bombing on ig and fb. iPhone will never give u that. If you no be gameboy, you no fit know all these.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by zeetyzin(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
JayReeMai:
lol were u using it to bomb? Lemme guess, No.
The flexibility android gives you for bombing on ig and fb. iPhone will never give u that. If you no be gameboy, you no fit know all these.
lol.. why would I have multiple IG accounts on different devices if I no dey use am bomb?..
What flexibility are you talking about?.. what flexibility would android give my that iOS wouldn’t?... I’m curious
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by ostechno(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kanoski:
It's no news that virtually every yahoo boy uses an iPhone.
Even the upcoming ones use their first pick to purchase an iPhone

So I was wondering, aside from the exceptional security that iphones offer,
what other features attract them to this devices that make them more desirable than their android counterparts
Their is something they call IP, they say the IP of the phone is strong, so their Facebook account and other social media doesn't get banned quickly. But I think it's not so.

Typing.....
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by sofiscatedmoron: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:

I understand that things are hard but have some self respect. You posted this on the first day of a new year.
First day or last day doesn't change who you are
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by sofiscatedmoron: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
ostechno:

Their is something they call IP, they say the IP of the phone is strong, so their Facebook account and other social media doesn't get banned quickly. But I think it's not so.

Typing.....
IP of iPhone does different from ip of android,
Ever phone just have a random localized ip assigned by the telecom router
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Teena18(f): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
seanwilliam:
that a woman is working hard to earn doesnt me she can’t have entitlement mentality.. they end up saying “ my money is my money , and your money is our money “

Lol, not exactly the scenario here but ok, women can be a little bit entitled in relationships but not to everyone as in the case above
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Kanoski(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
ostechno:

Typing.....
Pls can you throw more light about this
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Kanoski(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Valkan:
security
This I know for sure
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Kanoski(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

Actually some yahoo guys are even buying android phones as a second phone, I have heard 3 guys looking for a small android phone to buy, it seems there is another things they are trying to cash out on using android phone.

BTW no be all yahoo boys dey like live large though, but most of them do.
Yeah..
I av seen some that are very discreet..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Kanoski(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
zeetyzin:
You’re wrong on that, very wrong actually. I’ve used IG on both iOS and Android so I know what I’m talking about. On my android devices, the longest an IG account lasted was just over 2 months. On iOS, I’ve been using it for close to 7 months now.
You are not far from the truth here
Re: Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices by Doyin400l(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
I use both IPhone and Android to do several things. I also use Apple MacBook too.

To be frank, the difference is clear.

IPhone protect your IP and give you that mad.ass security n privacy.

IPhone give you stability on major US sites

IPhone podcast alone is another good thing.

Premium VPN works better on any iPhone without being bounce off

So many Sites app android cannot penetrate easily as iPhone
I.e Hinge

ITunes and Appstore are great premium app
Phone

Mehnnn.. IPhone anyday

If you want to learn update and quick way to cash out this 2021. I will teach few persons. But you gotta be serious.

WhatsApp >>> +12675403292

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? / How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei / #ATAwards2019: Arewa Twitter Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.