Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Please Help, I Couldn't Get My PGD Result/certificate From LASU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, I Couldn't Get My PGD Result/certificate From LASU (352 Views)

Suggest Any Low Cost University To Run My PGD With One Year / Nigerian Lady Graduates As Overall Best Student From LASU With A 4.9 CGPA / Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Couldn't Get My PGD Result/certificate From LASU by gabolak(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
So sorry for bothering you this early in the year.

I need help urgently from fellow nairaland members on how to get my PGD result from LASU.

What happened is that I was admitted into LASU Postgraduate school to study Postgraduate Diploma in business administration in the year 2008.
I did everything necessary or required for me to successfully complete the program.

I paid all the fees required, attended classes, did all the continuous assessment (c.a), sat for the final examinations and submitted my final project.

However, after the completion of the program since 2011, I have been finding it very difficult to get my result or anything whatsoever to show for passing through the school.

I don't know if there is anybody here that can be of help or if you know someone that is in the system in LASU that can be helpful to me.

I have all the documents to prove my case with me.
Re: Please Help, I Couldn't Get My PGD Result/certificate From LASU by chatinent: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Couldn't Get My PGD Result/certificate From LASU by gabolak(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Can someone here help me out?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is " Anything Raised To The Power Zero" Equals To One? / Free Bachelors And Masters Scholarships / 5 Must-have Apps For Students In The Post-covid Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.