Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

New Year Gifts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year Gifts (430 Views)

New Year Gifts That Will Warm The Hearts Of Your Loved Ones / Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video) / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Gifts by Swiftlee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want. May you blossom beyond measure and grow beyond boundaries.

I was reading a post on Nairaland and saw how one person gave 10K to someone as a New Year Gift! I was amazed at the show of love and care.
I became motivated immediately and said to myself. I might not have 10K to give but have a smaller amount to give too. I grew up to know that nothing is too small so far it is a gift.

In the light of that as it has happened in previous years. If you want to continue from where I stopped, you are free. If N500 is not too small for your airtime; Please, add a mode of credit so I can give too as my New Year Gift!

I implore anyone to join as we share the joy in the season of Happiness!
Happy New Year and Welcome to 2021!

We start with 10 People for now. Thanks
Re: New Year Gifts by Innomama7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Swiftlee:
In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want. May you blossom beyond measure and grow beyond boundaries.

I was reading a post on Nairaland and saw how one person gave 10K to someone as a New Year Gift! I was amazed at the show of love and care.
I became motivated immediately and said to myself. I might not have 10K to give but have a smaller amount to give too. I grew up to know that nothing is too small so far it is a gift.

In the light of that as it has happened in previous years. If you want to continue from where I stopped, you are free. If N500 is not too small for your airtime; Please, add a mode of credit so I can give too as my New Year Gift!

08144117281 credit me na oga smiley
Re: New Year Gifts by Swiftlee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Innomama7:
08144117281 credit me na oga smiley
Seen?
Re: New Year Gifts by Innomama7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Swiftlee:

Seen?
omo I see d credit card like play o omo thank u brother man God richly blessed your pocket smiley

1 Like

Re: New Year Gifts by Swiftlee(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Innomama7:
omo I see d credit card like play o omo thank u brother man God richly blessed your pocket smiley
Amen! God bless you too
Re: New Year Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: New Year Gifts by VTJN(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Swiftlee:

We start with 10 People for now. Thanks
07012213603 Airtel

Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Nova G - Connection (EP Album) / ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) / Secrets To Viral Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.