Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Hidden secrets to perfect health! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hidden secrets to perfect health! (162 Views)

25 Years+ Of Living A Perfect Health, How Did He Do It?? / Stemcell The Key To Perfect Health....stc30! / The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden secrets to perfect health! by adejics: 3:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Every man dreams to live the best life. But somehow, in the absence of firm resolve, the dream will slip off as he attains the age when he has to bargain with life. For many, life then becomes a real struggle and only the fittest survives. Meanwhile, it is what every man bargains with life that he gets, a sterling or millions of dollars? It is for every man to determine. And he cannot master the skill of good negotiation if he has not mastered how to use his consciousness to pick the good and drop the bad.

The truth is that our consciousness really determines how we live. Though our consciousness should be equipped with all the truths that God has given us, it is not often the case. Many people copy the realities of others. And then, they live unfulfilled lives filled with lies, deceit and regrets.

Imagine a prince of a great kingdom who lacks the consciousness of his royalty and then copies the manners and attitudes of his father's slaves. Really, everything in his life will be determined by how he approaches it. He will see himself unworthy to sit on the throne. He will play with rags and live in fear. Because of his slave consciousness, he will live unaware that all his father has also belonged to him. He will struggle with idle words not knowing that his words have power and will soon begin to determine the fate of his father's kingdom.

What is the cure to his inferior life? A change of Consciousness!

Man ought to be live his life as a god. And this truth always stares us in the face. People are sick because they are always conscious of sickness. In fact, once they feel a slight movement in their forehead, they start saying 'Oh no, not again, I have a headache. I am going to be sick and I need to get money for drugs'. Meanwhile, they can use those same mouths to acknowledge good health even in the face of contrary circumstances. People are broke because they are too careful about being poor. They worry and dread being broke and they always think about what will happen to them if they cannot provide money for their family. Every time, you will find me saying, I cannot be broke, I have all I need.' And that is it, you cannot find me struggling with poverty. Those times are over when I had the poverty consciousness. People are depressed because of always giving their minds to worry and anxiety. The list goes on and on. It is very likely that what you are scared of will eventually happen to you. The same applies to every good thing you see. There is a millionaire mindset, you don't think poverty there.

by Feranmi Adeoye

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Astra/zeneca Vaccine Roll Out Begins In Uk / What Influence Can Tubal Blockage Bring To Female Menstruation? / Every Woman Can Have A Child, The Limitation Is Money – Professor Of Endocrinolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.