Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion (37650 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) / Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Denko2721987(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
JoeEeL:

I think that title goes to Obateru of Ondo.

Wahala no they really finish... grin
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Denko2721987(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
niggadee:
see as oyinbo man dey display looted benin artifacts with confidence for ovonramwen nogbaisi palace

Na me be wan first find that trouble before u come overtake me... grin grin grin grin A British led by a woman for that matter... No disrespect to the Great Bini kingdom but power pass power... angry grin
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Nmezor(f): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
He for no return at all now.. Fear fear Oba
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
The protests will never be forgotten particularly for its hijack by the hoodlums, notably the desecrated palace of Oba of Lagos.
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Pineapplelove: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
He is lucky. He should try and make amends because hiding food meant for the people is evil
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by ChoCho54(f): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
post=97634791:

Cho cho,
You still carry dis cho cho cho tinz enta new year

Na wa o cho cho cho cheesy
LMAO...Thatfairguy1 is same person as mannabbqrills! You can't always be too careful because your sins will surely stick you out like a sore thumb no matter how hard you try to project multiple personalities using different monikers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Isabella199: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Slimwhyt(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Runaway oba
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Myer(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cantonese:

And interestingly most of those here on Nairaland abusing the Oba of Lagos are Yoruba youths. "Yoruba no get wahala". And yet they abuse the Oba over claims that they do not have the faintest idea.

"All they have are failed native doctors". So your people have "successful native doctors" to show? That reveals another angle to the native doctor business. Which tribe is synonymous with wearing ileke under their waists while entering churches? In doing so are they trying to "fulfil righteousness"?

Hahaha. So your bone of contention is that your native doctors are failures. No vex at least you now have Odumeje a successful native doctor cum pastor.

For the Yorubas abusing their Oba, that's simply a case of ignorance and of course SM follow-follow influence syndrome. Just cos they hear people (mostly Igbos) abusing their Oba, they also join suit cos they never had any knowledge of the role of Obas.
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by John4B: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oba welcome back to the palace
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Cantonese: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Myer:

Hahaha. So your bone of contention is that your native doctors are failures. No vex at least you now have Odumeje a successful native doctor cum pastor.

For the Yorubas abusing their Oba, that's simply a case of ignorance and of course SM follow-follow influence syndrome. Just cos they hear people (mostly Igbos) abusing their Oba, they also join suit cos they never had any knowledge of the role of Obas.

So some Yoruba pastors are "successful native doctors cum pastors". Thank you for opening my eyes.
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Myer(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Cantonese:

So some Yoruba pastors are "successful native doctors cum pastors". Thank you for opening my eyes.

Lol typical IPOBians. Always twisting people's words with their pseudo intelligence.

Let me explain myself before you and Kanu will ask your people to come and burn my properties or cut off my head. But thank God for Wike.

There are yorubas who are proudly and successfully practicing their indigenous religion. There are also several successful yoruba pastors.

Unlike igbos who are masters of mixtures. Practicing both indigenous and church together.

Hope I've made myself clearer for you slow people now.
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Cantonese: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Myer:

Lol typical IPOBians. Always twisting people's words with their pseudo intelligence.

Let me explain myself before you and Kanu will ask your people to come and burn my properties or cut off my head. But thank God for Wike.

There are yorubas who are proudly and successfully practicing their indigenous religion. There are also several successful yoruba pastors.

Unlike igbos who are masters of mixtures. Practicing both indigenous and church together.

Hope I've made myself clearer for you slow people now.

Hahahahahahaha. Do not forget the saying "cunny man die, cunny man bury am". Your people taught us what is termed "figure of speech".

Your comment is well understood but do be reminded that your people practice indigenous, Christianity and Islam in one. Remember how they use indigenous means to pursue matters that seem too strong. Or should I remind you of the woman sacrificed on an altar in Sango by her trusted "Pastor".

The truth is that you all must learn to set aside tribal sentiments in issues like this. What you attribute to the Igbos happens daily with the Yorubas and vice versa.

Our country has been completely polarised by politicians and wicked elders, obstructing the youths from enjoying the best of relationships in this country.

Hopefully you can see that I've not insulted your people as you have done mine.
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Myer(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Cantonese:

Hahahahahahaha. Do not forget the saying "cunny man die, cunny man bury am". Your people taught us what is termed "figure of speech".

Your comment is well understood but do be reminded that your people practice indigenous, Christianity and Islam in one. Remember how they use indigenous means to pursue matters that seem too strong. Or should I remind you of the woman sacrificed on an altar in Sango by her trusted "Pastor".

The truth is that you all must learn to set aside tribal sentiments in issues like this. What you attribute to the Igbos happens daily with the Yorubas and vice versa.

Our country has been completely polarised by politicians and wicked elders, obstructing the youths from enjoying the best of relationships in this country.

Hopefully you can see that I've not insulted your people as you have done mine.

Well I guess you're right it goes both ways. You can actually find all tribes practising mixtures. But yoruba no really carry tribalism and religious extremism for head like igbos and Hausa do.

My point in this post basically is that the plumage of the Oba's palace was obviously masterminded by IPOB. Kanu himself admitted instigating it but claimed he didn't expect it to go as far as it went via his radio Biafra broadcast. You can google his interview with Dele Momodu.

The igbos especially the IPOBians have been looking for a way to deal with Tinubu and Oba Akiolu since the latter out of anger threatened to dump anti-APC igbos supporting PDP into the lagoon.

They finally achieved their evil plot by hijacking the Endsars protest. If you have not done your research of course all I'm saying would seem gibberish to you. So pls do your research before responding.
Re: EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion by Cantonese: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Myer:

Well I guess you're right it goes both ways. You can actually find all tribes practising mixtures. But yoruba no really carry tribalism and religious extremism for head like igbos and Hausa do.

My point in this post basically is that the plumage of the Oba's palace was obviously masterminded by IPOB. Kanu himself admitted instigating it but claimed he didn't expect it to go as far as it went via his radio Biafra broadcast. You can google his interview with Dele Momodu.

The igbos especially the IPOBians have been looking for a way to deal with Tinubu and Oba Akiolu since the latter out of anger threatened to dump anti-APC igbos supporting PDP into the lagoon.

They finally achieved their evil plot by hijacking the Endsars protest. If you have not done your research of course all I'm saying would seem gibberish to you. So pls do your research before responding.

"Yoruba no really carry tribalism...". I noticed from your words that you are just influenced by what others say or do. You do not seem an extremist to me.

From my observation the Yorubas misjudge Igbos, maybe because most of them have not ventured outside Yoruba land. The ones who have travelled to the east or the SS will always leave good remarks about what they saw and how they were treated. There is this evil remark that Igbos eat people. That makes the Yorubas avoid them. In Yoruba history do you know that some parts of Yoruba land were known in those days to be barbarians? Everything good and bad happen across all tribes and societies. As of today nothing of such happens anywhere in Nigeria anymore.

Many years ago, a landlord refused to rent out a flat to me on the basis of my tribe. The man said that conclusively he would not rent out his flat to an Edo person or other, believing they were all Igbos. He further reduced his rent just to get a Yoruba person. Thank God I overcame that, building my own house. The man's daughter married an Igbo eventually.

"The Igbos especially the Ipobians have been looking for a way to deal with Tinubu and Oba Akiolu". One would wonder how. It is true the Oba was said to have made a negative remark against the Igbos, but he refuted it.

A few people listened to an audio message and drew a conclusion that Nnamdi Kanu had instigated the attack. May I ask if the attack was carried out by Igbo youths? Next if the Yoruba youths were prodded by the Igbos, how would Yoruba youths be so foolish to desecrate their ancient heritage? And they were so foolish to remove the staff of authority and wreak havoc on the palace. It surely was not the Igbos. I can on my own tell you the history of that Iga and how it got to that place. I used to visit the palace in the days of Oba Oyekan and I know how pleasurable it was going there. I met the Oba personally and was honoured.

So to you the Igbos hijacked the endsars protests? That sounds funny. Maybe mischievous. Did you deliberately make that comment? Do you know how many Igbos were run out of business? Do you know that the Igbos lost more than any other tribe? Most stores looted were Igbo stores. What had palliatives to do with electronics and mobile phones. The Igbos lost a lot in lagos island in terms of goods and cash. Some lost their lives while trying to protect their wares. Would the Igbos hijack endsars to run themselves out of business? Please think about these things bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? / Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) / A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.