Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

How To Get The Most Out Of 2021(why People Fail At Keeping New Resiolution) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get The Most Out Of 2021(why People Fail At Keeping New Resiolution) (232 Views)

Why Do Most People Fail At Retail Trading? / Kotlin Vs Java Comparision In 2021: Why Google Preffer Kotlin Over Java? / Why People Smoke In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Most Out Of 2021(why People Fail At Keeping New Resiolution) by gabbijason(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2021
One of the major tools Satan uses against us is a constant reminder of our past. He fills our heart with quit , worthlessness and condemnation with the intention to keep us buried in them.

The goodnews is God wants to give you a fresh start in life. But first you must quit making excuses, take full responsibility for your past and then ask God for forgiveness: He will forgives you. Go ahead and receive His forgiveness and shut the devil out from bringing condemnation again you. Start seeing yourself as a new man, a free man with renewed hope of a better and brighter picture of you. Hallelujah!

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)
This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

The reason men fail at keeping new resolutions is because their change process comes from their mind thinking they can achieve it just by making decisions. Only Jesus can bring you everlasting change. He changes you from the inside by first making you a new man, and then He gives you the power to live like Him.

He made you just like Him. (1 John 4:17), so you have the power to live just like Him. The more you know Jesus, the more you are compelled by reason of association and influence to live like Him. It is not your decision but His transformation. Hallelujah! The only decision you have to make is to genuinely follow Jesus and He will make everything else anew. He will lead you in the path of Life through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalms 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

We couldn't have done it ourselves but you see, the knowledge of His love and mercy brought us transformation and you too can be transformed today.

Feel free to contact me as I lead you on a journey in your work with Jesus.

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and Savour, I believe you died to save me from sin. Thank you for accepting me as your son

Follow motivational Speaker/Music Minister @yhuki_omo_oba for questions and free mentorship in life and business.

(1) (Reply)

9,000 New Centres Set To Begin Enrolment For NIN / Betnaija / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.