Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Walking Into 2021 With Him – Newly Married BBN Star, Khafi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walking Into 2021 With Him – Newly Married BBN Star, Khafi (video) (437 Views)

"Why It Might Be Difficult For Me To Get Married" - BBN Omashola Reveals / “walking Into 2021 With Him” – Newly Married Bbnaija Star, Khafi (video) / Bbnaija Star, Khafi Post First Official Message, Tells Her Fan She Has Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walking Into 2021 With Him – Newly Married BBN Star, Khafi (video) by Glamoury990: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2021
BBNaija 2019 star, Khafi Kareem can’t get enough of the fact that she has finally married the love of her life! The beautiful reality star recently expressed an overwhelming joy of entering the year 2021 as a married woman.

Khafi who got married recently to a fellow ex-housemate, Gedoni Ekpata shared a stunning video of herself and her husband as they were all smiles during a photoshoot.

Sharing the video, she wrote;

“How I’m walking into 2021. With h(H)im by my side I know everything will be fine �❤️ Happy New Year in advance guys �� #MrsEkpataLoaded.”

Watch the video HERE

https:///walking-into-2021-with-him-newly-married-bbn-star-khafi-video/
Re: Walking Into 2021 With Him – Newly Married BBN Star, Khafi (video) by Observer007(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2021
shocked

Happy for you guys. Unlike people might want to insinuate, this seems like a marriage built to stand the test of time. They truly are into each other and great friends too.
Re: Walking Into 2021 With Him – Newly Married BBN Star, Khafi (video) by Bluntguy: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2021
I hope you will also walk into 2022 with him, because una divorce don dey dey too much.

Meanwhile, congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniel Buys New Toyota Prado For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Music:between Wizkid And Davido....who Is The Best? / Davido Acquires ‘diamond Hand Sanitizer|wizkid Shows Off New Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.