Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted (47868 Views)

Fela Durotoye Gets Range Rover From Mentees For 50th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta / Kevin Chukwumobi@50: Meet The Man Who Became A Billionaire By Carrying Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by Ikinternational: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
prophetic69:

What are you??

Well endowed

That's what she said
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by melviniyke2002(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Karemarealty288:
"To All that graced this colourful occasion... You will be rewarded with discount!!! Thanks to our Loyal costumers!!
grin embarassed
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by Ayobami7(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
seen
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by kinguwem: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2021
The only set back is the lack of anti-Covid-19 protocols: no facemasks, no social distancing, no hand washing nor use of hand sanitizers.
Quite unfortunate. Most of them are educated. Not a good event to market in the media. May God help them.
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by nkemoma(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

Mr non mumu, my statement is false abi?
Just overly emotional like the small boy you are

Mumu... Receive sense!
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by Ikinternational: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
nkemoma:

Mumu... Receive sense!

Post your account balance big shot...lol
Yeah right
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by nkemoma(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

Post your account balance big shot...lol
Yeah right

Mumu... People with reasonable balance don't talk...
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by Ikinternational: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
nkemoma:

Mumu... People with reasonable balance don't talk...

I'm not talking to people. I'm talking to YOU dickhead

A whole mumu is prepared to embarrass your minute existence

100k to you or whomever you prefer within 1hr of you posting the balance. (after i finish laughing) Call my bluff abeg
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by nkemoma(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

I'm not talking to people. I'm talking to YOU dickhead

A whole mumu is prepared to embarrass your minute existence

100k to you or whomever you prefer within 1hr of you posting the balance. (after i finish laughing) Call my bluff abeg

Mumu... Keep your money and buy sense..
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by Ikinternational: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
nkemoma:

Mumu... Keep your money and buy sense..

Yawn
If you scared just say that.

Ikenna from Onitsha. I'm certified in these streets.
We're not mates

Take yo 'sense' card to the market n see how far. Onyeala
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by nkemoma(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

Yawn
If you scared just say that.

Ikenna from Onitsha. I'm certified in these streets.
We're not mates

Take yo 'sense' card to the market n see how far. Onyeala

Mumu... I thought as much... Stay on the streets

Mmiri Nsi...
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by osram(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2021
AlexReports:
More
I was here live n direct
the event was held at umunuko ukpor
he is part of my umunna
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by Ikinternational: 12:48am On Jan 04, 2021
nkemoma:

Mumu... I thought as much... Stay on the streets

Mmiri Nsi...

Shut the fvcck up dweeb. Puffing out yo lame chest cause you're anonymous. Foh
Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by osram(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Samfloxin:
Apams ,abeg grade the road that leads to your house from Ulasi Okija road.
exactly bro he should grade it n construct the bridge as well then mike agbasi shud grade the one at mputu after jondavis hotel

1 Like

Re: Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted by nkemoma(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Shut the fvcck up dweeb. Puffing out yo lame chest cause you're anonymous. Foh

So this idiot thought he had the last word!!
Onitsha gutter nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.