|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,623,860 members, 6,116,991 topics. Date: Monday, 25 January 2021 at 05:28 AM
|Job Sections Awards 2020 by Leezah(f): 9:33am On Jan 02|
DJ! Abeg play National Anthem
Small thing you din dey talk too much fem
Maybe you want me to bring Bobrisky for you? Kilo shele gan gan
He's here again.
Some know him.
Some love him.
Some DGAF and that's ok.
Doyen of this awards and he's always up to something.
Your Host, AD to the YE.
*Crowd loses their minds*
Thank you, Thank you so mush.
Izz ya gal,
We h'are gathered here to converge h'ourselves, who that one epp?
However, we didn't h'only come toe-gether for the purpose of sharing Samosa, puff puff and h'order small chops.
We are here to be stucked together for the 8th edition of the JBVs.
If you know any of a pelzin so deserving of this manner of an award, kindly nominate such a pelzin here.
And that's all about the Host.
Now let's begin.
As anyone who has ever written a job test knows, Rules are paramount.
THESE ARE THE RULES
1. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER COLOUR TO POST COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD, ASIDE BLACK. OTHER COLOURS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER (OP) AND THE MODERATOR. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES IN BLACK AND WHITE.
ACCEPTANCE MESSAGES BY WINNERS CAN HOWEVER BE MADE IN COLOR.
2. THIS THREAD WOULD SERVE AS THE THREAD FOR EVERYTHING CONCERNING THE AWARDS.
3. YOU COULD ALSO NOMINATE YOURSELF
4. THERE'LL BE NO CAMPAIGNING ON HERE. PLEASE DON'T SOLICIT FOR VOTES ON NAIRALAND. THIS IS A FAIR PROCESS WITH EQUAL OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO EVERYONE.
5. ALL OTHER NAIRALAND RULES APPLY
Not that much, right?
I'm Leezah, your host for the year, and I welcome you once again to the 2020 JSAs
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS is 15th January 2020.
DJ Take it away.
On the Low, by Grammy Nominee Burna Boy
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Leezah(f): 9:35am On Jan 02|
1. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions and other pieces of advice
2. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment
3. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off
4. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt
5. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.
6. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.
7. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.
8. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation
9. Most Active/ Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section
10. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.
11. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.
12. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.
13. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies
14. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c
15. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2015 and has made an impact within that time
16. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.
17. Genius of the year: SHL? GMAT? Dragnet? None fazes this Joblander.
18. The All-Knowing: The job lander who knows practically every job lander. The mods are exempted from nomination.
19. Most controversial: The poster who stirs up different emotions in the minds of those on the thread.
20. Job Searcher of d year: He/She is on every thread looking for an opportunity to make their dream come true.
21. The Ideal Candidate: Someone whose personality based on NL activity you will like to have on board if you own an organisation.
22. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.
23. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who has been on Nairaland for a while and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section. Anyone who's won this award is exempted from nomination. The previous Winners are Jarus and IfyAlways.
24. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination
25. Couple of the year: The people you always want to tell them to get a room. Yes, those ones.
The maximum number of nominations per award is 5. Please, do not nominate more than 5 people for an award.
Let the nominations begin.
cc Davide470, Uboma
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by HQuadreal: 9:40am On Jan 02|
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by IyaTola: 1:45pm On Jan 02|
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by China112(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02|
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by devlishGINGER(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02|
I am nominating myself for 21
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by lavylilly: 3:17am On Jan 03|
devlishGINGER:Tell us why?
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by bukhety(f): 6:14am On Jan 03|
I nominate @Tammyanybody for number 13, most connected. The guy gives us well connect information.
I think I'm about to benefit from one of such by God's grace.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by id4sho(m): 6:34am On Jan 03|
my nomination goes for number 13, Tammyanybody. This guy is well informed and connected
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by isah2006: 7:07am On Jan 03|
I nominate @Tammyanybody for number 13, most connected. The guy gives us well connected information and tell you sincerely the bitter truth about getting the job.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by turawaa(m): 7:18am On Jan 03|
I nominate myself for #20
This 2021! God go surely send helper soon...
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Confirmer(m): 7:47am On Jan 03|
@Tammyanybody great and selfless man. Nominate him for 13.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03|
I nominate @Tammyanybody for most connected (13). He's always on point with recruitment process. Even if Na Buhari give him candidate job, Tammyanybody go know
Happy new year joblanders
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by lunacol(m): 9:06am On Jan 03|
@Tammyanybody for most connected(13),very selfless.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by kadreeG7(m): 9:07am On Jan 03|
I nominated@ TammyAnybody as the most connected
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by ogwoliun: 9:34am On Jan 03|
I nominate @Tammyanybody for most connected (13)
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by exgray(m): 10:01am On Jan 03|
@Tammyanybody for most connected(13),very selfless and reliable.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by OjogbonSkilash: 10:17am On Jan 03|
@tammyanybody for number 13
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Houston17(m): 10:24am On Jan 03|
Tammyanybody for 13. He's slow to speak, but when he does, he speaks like a prophet with precision. His infos are credible, reliable and timely.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:32am On Jan 03|
Tammyanybody for 13 please. Great guy God bless you always.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Kelaondona: 11:12am On Jan 03|
Tammyanybody for 13.
He shares very accurate info, be doesn't brag.
He says it as it is.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Iyajelili(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03|
I nominate Tammyanybody for most connected.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by sirleke(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03|
I waste no time
tammyanybody for *13*
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by KpagoGIN(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03|
Same with me.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by binajiya(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03|
I nominate Tammyanybody for number 13
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by najeem4reall(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03|
I nominate Tammy anybody for no 13
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by talk2comrado(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03|
I nominate @Tammyanybody For No. 13... Tammy is a man of the people.. The guy Legit Die. Tammy all the way..
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 11:36am On Jan 04|
@TammyAnybody for Number 13
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Marytj(f): 6:52pm On Jan 04|
I nominate Tammyanybody for number 13, I always look forward to his post, exceptionaly accurate and selfless sombory. Thank you so much sir for all you do
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by Leezah(f): 4:34pm On Jan 05|
Most of you are voting wrongly.
I will show you soon.
|Re: Job Sections Awards 2020 by davide470(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10|
Viewing this topic: Starzdavid247(m)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79