Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities (41981 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by EdoDefence: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Balogunodua what are you people doing about this, this is totally unacceptable.

If you guys don't act fast Oyo can end up like Kwara.

You sound like a Yoruba warrior you should know better what to do

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Yujin(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
This thread is unusually quiet. Dead men don't defend their ancestral lands and armless security personnel can't confront terrorists. You don't use diplomacy on vampires. You give them fire for fire. Suffer not the terrorist to live. If you fail, soon you will end up as refugees in other people's lands while the accursed wandering terrorist herdsmen will occupy your ancestral homes. The great Yorubas have the support of other Southerners as they rise up to defend their lands from marauders.
Where's Odogwu Sunday Igbowo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Ikinternational: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
babasolution:
Yoruba's have always been slackers,they are a large mumu tribe

Penalty....foul on the play

Went too far
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by EmekaA125(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
I thought Amotekun was formed to wage war against killer herdsmen. Lol, I said it before that those recruited for that Amotekun were spineless, coward and weak men who can't even separate a street fight talk more standing up against Fulani herdsmen heavily armed with sophisticated weapons.

The funny thing is that Yoruba folks here on Nairaland made jest of Kanu's ESN when it was formed just to beef Igbos but thank God ESN guys are fearless and dauntless unlike their timid counterpart with all the support, armouries and incentives given to them by SW governors.

In life, those you mock will one day be positioned to speak for on your behalf.

Buhari should prioritize security this new year as his brothers are becoming ruthless by the day.

They need to be tamed as soon as possible to contain further mayhem they will unleash on innocent Nigerians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by mrkunlex(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
babasolution:
nyamiri also is talking, eranko n se bi eniyan
i don't blame those fucking nyamiris from a cursed tribe but i blame our oloriburuku governors from southwest that cant secure their state from awon cursed fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Charmingrascal(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Amotekun is nothing but a toothless bulldog.
Yoruba ronu oo!
Upon say GSM carry Amotekun for head Fulani shi pa awon omo iya wa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by onoms4luv(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
This New year again.. wahala dey oo

Meanwhile God has started doing His wonders..my New year gift.

4 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by nabiz(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
babasolution:
you are an idio..t for insulting a whole tribe. Animal
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Olatlaccon(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
That shiit is maddd long can't read abeg
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Where is Amu-te-kun?

Amotekun is dead and buried... Nailed coffin

There is nothing that suggests Dr Aborode was killed by herdsmen. He was probably killed by his own people in west. People that are known to be naturally parasitic and greedy can go a long way to even kill their own

Linking his death to fulani herdsmen is the height of stupidity taken too far.........

Not long ago, infact last year a known tout with his crew invaded oba palace in lagos during ENDSARS and destroyed everything and they came out to tell us that nnamdi kanu ordered oluomo, kunle and his thugs to destroy oba palace........what an abstract foolishness

So who in his right senses will believe this media fabrication that herdsmen singled out Dr Aborode and killed him...

Maybe if there was no herdsmen to accuse, It should have been IPOB that went to Oyo and killed Aborode or that kanu Ordered them to kill Dr aborode...

LMAO.

amotekun is trying it's best

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by dahnimoh(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Serious
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Badooguy: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Let them enjoy next level abeg. South south, we move.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by AFONJACOW(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Afonjas to blame Ipob now grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Their best is deadly if I am to say..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by AFONJACOW(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fulani herdsmens erecting caliphate in Oyo... They will rather blame ipob than to tackle their problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Men at work grin

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Grandmeister(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
babasolution:
Caution yourself.. you can’t paint a whole tribe with one brush.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by amakadlite(f): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Blame it on ESN.

5 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Olisehinnocent: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Story for the gods. A coward is always a coward. Can they try that in ife Thank God that we now have ESN in the East and they are well equipped cool
forgiveness:
From my observation from Oyo history, they are slow to react but when they do, they spare no prisoners.

Insecurity under this regime is alarming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Olisehinnocent: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
The attack in Oyo must have been carried out by ESN grin grin grin the wasterners should blame it on Nnamdi Kanu cheesy fulani herdsmen are innocent Nigerians minding their business cool shocked

12 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by chatinent: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ha.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Lenient001: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Death kills, man kills. Indeed, a man is a death.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
The security chiefs in Nigeria have so many questions to answer.

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by BanevsJoker(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Photoshop news. Oyo is safe. Sai Mama.

5 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by ipobarethieves: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
shocked sad Amotekun ooooo angry angry angry .
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
onlinenig11:
What the Igbos (IPOB) saw yesterday is what others are seeing today. Goodmorning

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
undecided
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by Bendeco2020: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Grandmeister:

Caution yourself.. you can’t paint a whole tribe with one brush.
Shut up oga.... They started it first, you always see them in Igbo topics throwing all sorts of insults.

I don't even have the time to even reply or talk to them here because here is just a faceless forum.. Don't caution the guy that call them mumu tribe because they call others especially Igbos worse.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
onoms4luv:
This New year again.. wahala dey oo

Meanwhile God has started doing His wonders..my New year gift.
get sense bros
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
at where angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari / Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.