Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P (4621 Views)

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / PROPHET P.I.A OBASEKI HEAL LEG CANCER (Viewers' Discretion) / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by RidorAdeola: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021

1 Share

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by muykem: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Osinbajo remains only acceptable candidate for now if Nigeria will continue to exist.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by BastardWike: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Nonsense, that has always been their dream but Buhari keeps disappointing them. What many people did not know is that Tifnubu supported Buhari in the hope that he will do a Yaradua to pave way for him.

Treacherous people!

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by BastardWike: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
muykem:
Osinbajo remains only acceptable candidate for now if Nigeria will continue to exist.

Just look at you, so your brother Osinbajo must take over or else Nigeria goes to blazes?!

Osinbajo won't become president and Nigeria won't break up, so do your worst.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by Exc2000: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2021
cool

If Osinbajo should contest I see massive votes for him and him winning conveniently

Tinubu has one secret master chess move in 2023 and I think it's Osinbajo....

He played that same game with Obanikoro and Fashola

Same with Hamzat, Opiefa and Ambode

Same with Sanwo Olu and Ambode

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by EMMY76: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2021
These people just want to put osinbanjo in very big trouble the ruling fulani cabal might start plotting how to eliminate him to stop this prophesy from coming to past.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by Exc2000: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2021
EMMY76:
These people just want to put osinbanjo in very big trouble the ruling fulani cabal might start plotting how to eliminate him to stop this prophesy from coming to past.

Nothing like Fulani Cabal , stop putting undue fears into your own heart

The old President kitchen cabinets members and friends are not even Fulani

Isa funtua is Kanuri, Same as Abba Kyari , Burutai, Mugonu and most important people up to NNPC boss
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by Dedetwo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
muykem:

Arrant nonsense!!! Who is he acceptable? Osinbajo is a member of worst administration Nigeria has ever seen. He is totally not acceptable to me and will be happy if Nigeria ceases to exist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by lereinter(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Alleged prof pastor who's deputy to a cow

Impostor

When buhari travel he will be doing good things when buhari is around he shutup like a dumb ass

If you really know good why select when to do it, and if you are hindered why not leave

Instead of just eavesdropping for tinubu

Stupid osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by fadekemi7475: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by WoeBetide666: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
muykem:

Lol. What will happen if he's not a candidate? You'll loot the nearest store?
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by MuttleyLaff: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exc2000:
[s]cool If Osinbajo should contest I see massive votes for him and him winning conveniently

Tinubu has one secret master chess move in 2023 and I think it's Osinbajo....

He played that same game with Obanikoro and Fashola

Same with Hamzat, Opiefa and Ambode

Same with Sanwo Olu and Ambode[/s]
Yeah, the secret master chess move to lean his body on his sword, so to rest his full body weight on it and then checkmate himself. Bwahahaha ha.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
RidorAdeola:

Read> https://allnews.ng/news/i-saw-him-clearly-he-became-president-of-nigeria-popular-ghanaian-prophet-prophesise
Nonsense! Anyone who knows Nigeria and the Nigerian people thinks the same is highly likely. Stop dragging God down into all this nonsense abeg!
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
WoeBetide666:

Lol. What will happen if he's not a candidate? You'll loot the nearest store?
This is Nigeria... Let's wait and see!
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by nnamdi640: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2021
muykem:
If you guy failed to support the Igbo to become the next president,then the post will still go to the north.
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by Exc2000: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
If you guy failed to support the Igbo to become the next president,then the post will still go to the north.

Ibos have no say in national elections
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by muykem: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
We will definitely support igbo to fly their party PDP ticket.
Re: ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P by nnamdi640: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:

Ibos have no say in national elections
we shall see

(1) (Reply)

Do White People Take Christianity As Seriously As We Do? / Should Pastors In Nigeria Pay Tax? / America Legalises Same-sex Marriages. The End Lurks Arnd The Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.