Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) (614 Views)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by BleedingPen: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Chief Whip of the Senate and former governor of Abia state, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on new year day made an unscheduled stop to inspect one of the schools which he had reconstructed.

Igbere TV gathered that while on his way to attend a family function within his Senatorial district, Kalu directed his convoy to a halt as he made it to transverse through the school situated along the road.

The primary school, Ezi Igbere Primary school, Okafia is one of the over 50 schools renovated by Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in his Abia-North Senatorial district.

Igbere TV reports that Senator Kalu who is serving his first tenure at the 9th Senate has facilitated the construction of 19 roads and the reconstruction of 50 Schools in his Senatorial district within his first year.

During the exercise, Kalu took a brief tour round the newly renovated school facility; where he expressed satisfaction at the level of work executed by the contractor and ordered for the immediate provision of school furnitures.

A highpoint of the unscheduled exercise was when the senator, to everyone’s admiration, took time to join some wedding guests who were within the newly renovated school which was used as the venue for the reception.

The wedding couple took photographs with Senator Kalu after which the former Abia governor made a surprise cash donation to the couple before taking his leave.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377627/sen-kalu-makes-unscheduled-stop-inspect-school-reconstructed-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by BleedingPen: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Lalasticlala

Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by Burstscam: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
OUK's few months in Senate has been more worthwhile than his 8 years as governor. He has undertaken more people oriented projects than all that have been done by all the governors in Abia from 1999 till date. For the first time many parts of Abia north now feel the presence of a government. From the Arochukwu-Ohafia road that was last touched before i was born to the roads in Ihechiowa communities to Itumbuzo...

But all these are for 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
resembles a prison...
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by osamz007: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2021
AS I SHOWED MY LANDLORD HE MADE ME A CARETAKER
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by tyup(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
All I see here is an Example of perfect Nonsense....i can't even imagine Senator Aliyu Wamakko calling this Abbatoir house up here a Renovated school.

Funny enough these are the type of herd mentality men Igbos want to sell for us 2023? NEVER sad

1 Like

Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by majamajic(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Cos of no money , brother chose a primary school as wedding venue

Luck still carry OUK go meet him there

1 Like

Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by MadamExcellency: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Burstscam:
OUK's few months in Senate has been more worthwhile than his 8 years as governor. He has undertaken more people oriented projects than all that have been done by all the governors in Abia from 1999 till date. For the first time many parts of Abia north now feel the presence of a government. From the Arochukwu-Ohafia road that was last touched before i was born to the roads in Ihechiowa communities to Itumbuzo...

But all these are for 2023

Why do you people talk rubbish on the Internet?

If there are 150 roads in Aba alone, Orji Uzor Kalu reconstructed 120 and build 10 new ones in his first term as Governor. He was called Action Governor for his effectiveness. He was simply the best in Nigeria in his first term.

Remember, roads are depreciating capital projects that need continous maintenance depending on the usage
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by Burstscam: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Why do you people talk rubbish on the Internet?

If there are 150 roads in Aba alone, Orji Uzor Kalu reconstructed 120 and build 10 new ones in his first term as Governor. He was called Action Governor for his effectiveness. He was simply the best in Nigeria in his first term.

Remember, roads are depreciating capital projects that need continous maintenance depending on the usage
I'll pretend I didn't see that. But I'm sure you don't know the politics behind the "action governor " tag by Obasanjo.

@the bolded, I'll take it that you don't reside in Abia or you were still a kid between 1999-2007 if not you would have known that Abia doesn't end in Aba
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by MadamExcellency: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Burstscam:
I'll pretend I didn't see that. But I'm sure you don't know the politics behind the "action governor " tag by Obasanjo.

You are totally ignorant of the reality in 1999 to 2003.

Orji Uzor Kalu was the best Governor in Nigeria. The predicaments and trials of Orji Uzor Kalu started with his ambition to succeed President Obasanjo hence he abandoned Abia State for National politics. He sponsored and became the arrowhead that thwarted the OBJ third term ambition which he dearly paid for it by losing Slok Airline, Slok Shipping line and Slok Oil and gas.

OBJ did not end there, he used EFCC to go after him to make sure he was crippled perpetually in National politics.
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by ValCon888: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2021
In a functional society, a project like this would be considered trash and this man would be behind bars for looting his state dry.
Nigeria will never move forward until we stop the habit of worshipping mediocrity.
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by thelinguist: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
MadamExcellency:

You are totally ignorant of the reality in 1999 to 2003.

Orji Uzor Kalu was the best Governor in Nigeria. The predicaments and trials of Orji Uzor Kalu started with his ambition to succeed President Obasanjo hence he abandoned Abia State for National politics. He sponsored and became the arrowhead that thwarted the OBJ third term ambition which he dearly paid for it by losing Slok Airline, Slok Shipping line and Slok Oil and gas.

OBJ did not end there, he used EFCC to go after him to make sure he was crippled perpetually in National politics.
why did he leave state politics for national politics? That is a political harakiri.... He also enthroned one of the most useless governor in orji.. Kalu is not a Saint!!!.. All he is doing is for 2023
Re: Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) by MadamExcellency: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
thelinguist:
why did he leave state politics for national politics? That is a political harakiri.... He also enthroned one of the most useless governor in orji.. Kalu is not a Saint!!!.. All he is doing is for 2023

That was the bargain when he sponsored PDP in 1999 with his personal billions and bankrolled Obasanjo's presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzondimma Finally Opens Up On The Killing In Orlu LGA / My Igbo Brothers Listen / If You Were Desmond Elliot, What Would You Do To Stop Online Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.