Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified (62696 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video) / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm speechless. Goodluck to those who want to do it.
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by BestOLDesign(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by DoubleEngine007: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Until village pipo enter the matter.. They go use mistake add venomous snake join..

Whatever you do,please don't try this at home wink

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
No Nigerian will try this grin

Especially Yoruba people cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Bobotic(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lala waking up to confirm the trending gist grin grin grin grin

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by hush15: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
VillageBus:
A spa in Cairo is offering a live snake massage for its visitors, and it is not for the faint-hearted. The people visiting the place can choose from several types of massages by non-venomous snakes. The spa owner also claims that snake massages are proven to reduce muscle and joint pain while also improving blood circulation and releasing endorphins.

In the massage, live snakes slither on the customer's back and face to give them relief from pain. According to Reuters, the spa is hoping to change the perception around snakes by introducing this massage.

The news agency also shared a video of the massage place in which a customer can be seen taking the snake massage. Reuters shared the video with the caption, "This massage at a Cairo spa is not for the faint-hearted (sic)."
After being shared, the video instantly went viral. Netizens were left terrified after watching the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJujkKUb-4

www.indiatoday.in/amp/trending-news/story/egypt-spa-offers-snake-massages-viral-video-leaves-twitter-terrified-1755210-2021-01-02

This world keeps getting wierder by the day. Don't joke with the message from Pastor Chris.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by KingLion007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Issokay
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Greatuzoewulu: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing wey we no go see for this life.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Drone95(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Awilo dey always do am
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Grandmeister(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Teaser4:
Rough play
Probably 100% non venomous snakes...make dem carry cobras drop ontop their customers naa grin
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by rowland545(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

U say you are a Christian and ur lying in the new year. Is a very bad way to start ur new year
shut d fvck up simp.....d girl u DAy pursue no even fine self...get a hold of yourself
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by kiddkash(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
i feel good

lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why do people even go for massages??

I don't see the need for that stuff no matter how people try to 'enlighten' me.

My bros are always going for it but me... no. sad

Thanks.

And the best part, you throw in a snake or two.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by adedayo3193(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kenedy16:
Me as the spa manager, make na watch lalasticlala Wella oo, make e no run with our snakes grin

How long would you like your ban to be? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Ok give me ur number let me call and hear ur voice for confirmation
this guy again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by crazygod(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

A MALE LAP AND THAT'S ME
grin grin grin
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Blessed4sure: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
No Nigerian will try this grin

Especially Yoruba people cheesy cheesy grin grin

Yoruba this, Yoruba that.

You can hardly say five sentences without abusing or critisizing Yorubas.

A Yoruba demon don break your heart before abi?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Kingrefreshed: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
VillageBus:
A spa in Cairo is offering a live snake massage for its visitors, and it is not for the faint-hearted. The people visiting the place can choose from several types of massages by non-venomous snakes. The spa owner also claims that snake massages are proven to reduce muscle and joint pain while also improving blood circulation and releasing endorphins.

In the massage, live snakes slither on the customer's back and face to give them relief from pain. According to Reuters, the spa is hoping to change the perception around snakes by introducing this massage.

The news agency also shared a video of the massage place in which a customer can be seen taking the snake massage. Reuters shared the video with the caption, "This massage at a Cairo spa is not for the faint-hearted (sic)."
After being shared, the video instantly went viral. Netizens were left terrified after watching the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJujkKUb-4

www.indiatoday.in/amp/trending-news/story/egypt-spa-offers-snake-massages-viral-video-leaves-twitter-terrified-1755210-2021-01-02

Come make I keep this snake wey don finish my chicken and the eggs on top of you .
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Omobola121(f): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
When wahala is sleeping jejely o��
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Probably non venomous/poisonous snakes. Fangs taken out also. No biggie
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by uboma(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nice.

I will like to undergo the snake massage someday.
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by blazebaba(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin Na dis kain tin my bro lalasticla dey like...he go soon travel now..at least na 32 of those snakes go follow am come back home...
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:
shocked
am a big fan of the weeknd too��
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by uboma(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Why do people even go for massages??

I don't see the need for that stuff no matter how people try to 'enlighten' me.

My bros are always going for it but me... no. sad

Thanks.

And the best part, you throw in a snake or two.

@words in bold, you will never know untill you have a good one done on you.
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Jabioro: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Afowo raku..death buyers..if something goes wrong dem begin blame that innocent village woman
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Blessed4sure: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
jaxxy:
Probably non venomous/poisonous snakes. Fangs taken out also. No biggie

But the snakes must be constantly monitored o?

Abi, isn't it possible for the fangs to grow back?
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by Galaticos444: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Ok give me ur number let me call and hear ur voice for confirmation
d year jst started,pls get a life undecided

1 Like

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by wany(f): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

How about I put my WhatsApp no here den remove it once u copy it
To a virgina person,aren't most of you guys shameless, the same you that has been echoeing so much hate on women is now crawling and begging for number to be taken,alpha by day simp by night,una go dey alright lastly. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by kiltoko1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
I dey crazy?
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by crazyclown(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
wany:

To a virgina person,aren't most of you guys shameless, the same you that has been echoeing so much hate on women is now crawling and begging for number to be taken,alpha by day simp by night,una go dey alright lastly. undecided
Ode how is it ur problem. Abeg crawl back to ur cage. Ugly somebody with no lover.
Re: Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified by shakyum: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
lala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.