Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land (10397 Views)

Toks 2005 Model Toyota COROLLA Fabric Interior For Sale..... / Toks 2004 Model Toyota MATRIX Fabric Interior For Sale..... / Toks 2004 Model Toyota CAMRY Fabric Interior For Sale..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Good morning

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

Keep the calls coming
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming

available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Good morning

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

keep the calls coming
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by idiagbo86(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one ! However,I have some few contexts with regard what u posted ;
First ….7.5m cannot get this finish as represented in the 3D
Secondly … there are slight contexts with regards ur floor ,roof and 3D . In my opinion,I feel u copied the 3D and tried to get a floor plan of it .check the right side from the 3D .

Weldone !!
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
idiagbo86:
Nice one ! However,I have some few contexts with regard what u posted ;
First ….7.5m cannot get this finish as represented in the 3D
Secondly … there are slight contexts with regards ur floor ,roof and 3D . In my opinion,I feel u copied the 3D and tried to get a floor plan of it .check the right side from the 3D .

Weldone !!

Now i don't normally reply all post, especially on NL because people tend to say things they know nothing about,besides its easy for one to come online and type what ever they want, but i cannot overlook one that is a direct insult to my mental property.
The audacity of saying my mental product is a copy is a pain only an arts man ll understand. if you cannot comprehend the complexity you can research and learn instead of saying something that is as annoying as what you just said.

Well what can i do, Its you data, your opinion however a wrong one thanks.
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming

available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by idiagbo86(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Now i don't normally reply all post, especially on NL because people tend to say things they know nothing about,besides its easy for one to come online and type what ever they want, but i cannot overlook one that is a direct insult to my mental property.
The audacity of saying my mental product is a copy is a pain only an arts man ll understand. if you cannot comprehend the complexity you can research and learn instead of saying something that is as annoying as what you just said.

With due respect bro,learning on it own is accepting criticism. If I was with u one on one I will show u the differences .However,I didn’t mean to insult u,so sorry if u got it wrong .
Stay strong!
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by idiagbo86(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Spot the areas marked . All columns at edges didn’t show in the design. Viewing from the approach,the last grid line in ur floor plan is the how that adjacent to the front wall with the two windows at ur anteroom. How did u get another wall at the extreme after that last wall in if floor plan . Calm down,learn and improve

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2022
idiagbo86:

Spot the areas marked . All columns at edges didn’t show in the design. Viewing from the approach,the last grid line in ur floor plan is the how that adjacent to the front wall with the two windows at ur anteroom. How did u get another wall at the extreme after that last wall in if floor plan . Calm down,learn and improve

To answer your question so you can properly understand, Don't you know the difference between a draft floor plan and the main detailed ground floor plan? come on you don't expect me or any Architect to post the main detailed ground floor plan just like that online for FREE!. Allow me to clear your misconception the draft floor plan above is just serving as a window for interested parties to see how the spaces is arranged. Those features you re looking out for cannot and will not show on the draft floor for copyright purposes. The main architectural drawings provides all the informations needed for this design.Thanks
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

keep the calls coming

available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

available

keep the calls coming
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

keep the calls coming

available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

keep the calls coming
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

keep the calls coming

available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Good morning

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

available

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Good morning

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Keep the calls coming

Available
Re: Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gabrokpara001:

Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SOLD 2012 Tokunbo Hyundai Santa Fe / SOLD!!! Toyota Yaris 2008 In Akure Ondo State / ######## 2007 Mercedes Maybach 62...... Price reduced 92m fixed, come and pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.