Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu (904 Views)

Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / Akpabio Will Reclaim His Senatorial Seat — Etekamba Umoren, Ex-SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by BleedingPen: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chief Whip of the Senate and former Governor of Abia state, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu says his party, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), will reclaim Abia state in the 2023 general elections.

Kalu stated this while receiving over 5,000 members of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) who decamped to the APC in Isiala Ngwa North LGA of Abia state, yesterday, Igbere TV reports.

“We must reclaim Abia state come 2023, and I am not mincing words, we are not leaving any stone unturned, we have already set the agenda and we are working towards it. The APC is a party for all Nigerians regardless of religion or tribe,” he said.

Senator Orji Kalu berated the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led administration in the state for its alleged failure to consolidate on the good works he left behind as Governor.

According to Kalu, “I introduced PDP into this state and I will also be the one that will sweep away the PDP. During my tenure as governor, we implemented a completely free education policy, it didn't end there we also provided the students with free stationery and school uniforms. Unfortunately, the reverse has been the case ever since I left as Governor.

“Government must prioritize the welfare of the people. The local government must be empowered and well funded and allowed to operate autonomously because the local government is the foundation that delivers democratic dividends to the people.”

While recounting his achievements as Senator, Kalu said “take a tour to Abia-North and see what is happening there. We are just one year plus in office but we are renovating over 50 primary schools, we have also attracted 19 road projects which are ongoing. That is what democracy is all about.”

Leader of the APGA, Hon. Ezechimerem Ihuoma, who led the decamping APGA members, said it became necessary to join the APC which they described as the progressive moving train in the state as a result of the result-orientated leadership of Orji Kalu.

Ihuoma said he decided to lead thousands of his supporters to the APC to support and restore the glory of Abia State. He disclosed that he was inspired by the development agenda of Kalu in Abia-North.

In his words, “We are strongly against the bad governance in Abia, by joining the APC today we have conquered the PDP in this state. We are going to fight by mobilizing our people to make the change. I am glad that Senator Orji Kalu the leader of the party in the Southeast is here present.”

Earlier, the APC LGA party chairman, Hon Endy U. welcomed the new entrants and assured them of a level playing ground in the party. He emphasised the need for the members to mobilise at their various wards.

Meanwhile, while presenting the broom to the decamping APGA members, Sen. Kalu welcomed them to the new party, urging them not to relent in their quest for good governance.

Igbere TV reports that the decamping ceremony, which held yesterday, had in attendance party faithfuls and stalwarts of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abia led by Senator Orji Kalu, who is leader of the party in the Southeast.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377648/apc-il-reclaim-abia-2023-says-senator-orji-kalu/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by BleedingPen: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by MickzyDonald: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mr prophecy, I'm listening

1 Share

Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by LogoDesigner63: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Not sure I will be surprise
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Kamdil: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Of a truth, Abia state needs to change party leadership,they need to switch party to experience total transformation.

PDP's 21yrs rein in Abia state is too disastrous to overlook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by RedPanthar: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kamdil:
Of a truth, Abia state needs to change party leadership,they need to switch party to experience total transformation.

Indeed. Who refused to work effectively in Abia and then trader to his stogee to continue the same terrible non-performance in Abia. Was it PDP or Kalu, the stealer of Asia's glory.

No matter how much he ass lucks the Fulani, Abia is going nowhere. Infact, Abia is PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by donbachi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
With Alex otti as ur candidate.
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by longetivity(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
See his head
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Villagemeat: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
APC is the most corrupt political party in Africa
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by adekolaelect(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPanthar:

Indeed. Who refused to work effectively in Abia and then trader to his stogee to continue the same terrible non-performance in Abia. Was it PDP or Kalu, the stealer of Asia's glory.

No matter how much he ass lucks the Fulani, Abia is going nowhere. Infact, Abia is PDP
but don't commit suicide if the whole PDP decamp to APC bcs politicians are just interested where they get what they want .
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by EmekaA125(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
PDP must lose Abia State in 2023.
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kamdil:

21 years ?
Biko write what you know. Orji uzor was governor for 8 years, what did he do? absolutely nothing.

He left and formed PPA (T.a orji) which ruled Abia for close to 4 years . T.a decamped to Apga then Pdp.

Now orji uzor wants to pot us back in. a bigger bondage ? may God never allow that. Even as inept as the present governor is, he is still better than the two before him

1 Like

Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by kalu61(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
eduj:

21 years ?
Biko write what you know. Orji uzor was governor for 8 years, what did he do? absolutely nothing.

He left and formed PPA (T.a orji) which ruled Abia for close to 4 years . T.a decamped to Apga then Pdp.

Now orji uzor wants to pot us back in. a bigger bondage ? may God never allow that. Even as inept as the present governor is, he is still better than the two before him
Even though Abia has never had good leaders, you must be a insensitive to say OVI out performed OUK.

It what area, payment of salary, waste management or infracstructure.

Say what you know. OVI is the biggest clown of the three. He has no balls
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
This shows that this man won't offer anything if elected.
Is it about APC or giving the people what they need.

Clowns everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Ojiofor: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPanthar:

PDP looting machine in Abia state will be dismantled,disgraced and kicked out in 2023.
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by RedPanthar: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

PDP looting machine in Abia state will be dismantled,disgraced and kicked out in 2023.

Continue crying. Your tears is delicious
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Ojiofor: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPanthar:

Continue crying. Your tears is delicious

The tears of unpaid Abia civil servants will end in 2023 by the grace of God and your own tears will start flowing like Imo river.
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by RedPanthar: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

The tears of unpaid Abia civil servants will end in 2023 by the grace of God and your own tears will start flowing like Imo river.

Left over problems tricked down through T.A from Orji Senior, the ex-convict grin
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Ojiofor: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPanthar:

Left over problems tricked down through T.A from Orji Senior, the ex-convict grin

Left over problems he couldn't solve even with bailout fund from Fg and other loan he can not account for?
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
kalu61:
Even though Abia has never had good leaders, you must be a insensitive to say OVI out performed OUK.

It what area, payment of salary, waste management or infracstructure.

Say what you know. OVI is the biggest clown of the three. He has no balls
kalu obviously is a name very much common from ouk's place so I get why you want to support him.

But for the sake of those not from Abia, I challenge you to mention just 4 roads ouk built in Aba that's still standing .

post pics of just 3 government buildings ouk built

just mention 1 roundabout or 1/2 flyover he built in Abia state

just mention any university/campus he built

Please tell us why he sold the uncomplicated Abia hotels to himself?

Can you explain why 3 of the biggest state owned companies in the East (Glass industries ,golden guinea brewery and Abia ceremics) either became comatose or ceased operations totally during his tenure ?

yes ouk never owed salaries (t.a orji began the owing of salaries) but ouk called pensioners dead wood and he owed pensions massively.

don't let me revisit this issue because I had a traumatic flood experience during his tenure .

Please if Abia state would ever be better ,we all have to make a conscious decision to call a garden fork ,a garden fork instead of a kitchen fork
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Ikinternational: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
They forgot to tell us how much money exchanged hands and what promises were made.

I think we're smart enough to know they're not doing it for the people
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by kalu61(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2021
eduj:

kalu obviously is a name very much common from ouk's place so I get why you want to support him.

But for the sake of those not from Abia, I challenge you to mention just 4 roads ouk built in Aba that's still standing .

post pics of just 3 government buildings ouk built

just mention 1 roundabout or 1/2 flyover he built in Abia state

just mention any university/campus he built

Please tell us why he sold the uncomplicated Abia hotels to himself?

Can you explain why 3 of the biggest state owned companies in the East (Glass industries ,golden guinea brewery and Abia ceremics) either became comatose or ceased operations totally during his tenure ?

yes ouk never owed salaries (t.a orji began the owing of salaries) but ouk called pensioners dead wood and he owed pensions massively.

don't let me revisit this issue because I had a traumatic flood experience during his tenure .

Please if Abia state would ever be better ,we all have to make a conscious decision to call a garden fork ,a garden fork instead of a kitchen fork

You are expecting me to write term paper. OUK has no standing road. So, it's TA that build all the roads in Umuahia and Aba

l laugh

l don't support OUK for name sake but l have been vocal about strong opposition in Abia. From Oti to Oga. Let me remind you again, anything opposition in Abia state is welcome by me. The ruling party has done injustice to Abia from OUK to TA to OVI.

Abia needs opposition for good governance
Re: APC Will Reclaim Abia In 2023, Says Senator Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
kalu61:
You are expecting me to write term paper. OUK has no standing road. So, it's TA that build all the roads in Umuahia and Aba

l laugh

l don't support OUK for name sake but l have been vocal about strong opposition in Abia. From Oti to Oga. Let me remind you again, anything opposition in Abia state is welcome by me. The ruling party has done injustice to Abia from OUK to TA to OVI.

Abia needs opposition for good governance

don't play smart ,ouk did nothing for Abia. mention just the roads he built that is still standing?
oga I repeat that ouk can't boast of just 2 roads in Aba. Any motorable road in aba today was built by mbakwe or OVi.
The dual carriage road to Umuahia from tower to bank road was built by TA, and that's the major road in Umuahia . Your brother couldn't even build a bridge across that little river that made peeps from arochukwu to take a detour from ebonyi to reach their place- that's why the saying that "theirs no short road to aro " came about.
Abam ohafia just got their first tarred road, the whole of ugwunagbor lga just got their first tarred road, the only roundabout in Umuahia was done by TA - so remind me again what OUK did ?
just name one road in Aba- just one!!

Wasn't it the opposition PPA. that brought in TA ?

Oti and ogah where members of the Pdp till OVI clinched the governorship ticket 2015 ,so please don't try selling this your opposition nostrum to us. After all ,ouk who ruled Abia for 8 years is now a Godfather of the opposition in the state-what is the guarantee that they would be better ?

(1) (Reply)

Inter-ethnic Conflicts: Act Now, Zamfara Governor Begs Buhari / JUST IN: Gunmen Abduct Benue University Students / Ahmed Appears Before Senate, Says Army Got N1tn In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.