Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (71740 Views)

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by baralatie(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Hmmmm........What a mess!

Inspite of the fact this ugly event has now become a public spectacle, effort is been made to cover it up.

Is it that I am sharing this country with devil pikin? I nor understand o
a very very big mess!
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Tell me one that was punished for having extra marital affairs? JFK was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe? Americans that like to dock like rabbits? Even if you come out as gay chances are you will even be elevated.

Clinton is a good example. He was indicted and censured. Till date that baggage follows his wife. Three times she attempted a run for presidency and rejected. The indiscretion of her husband always come up.

There was another presidential candidate from carolina that was also knocked off due to infidelity. Several governors have been forced into resignation due to infidelity.

The simple rule is no society will accept this type of scandal without a rejection.

This is the kind of scandal that sells nollywood movies. It is abhoring and a society taboo.

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

The case of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky is one. It was consensual and that was the president of the world's most powerful nation.
Yea, but it came with censure of the president.

When a president is censured, particularly on moral grounds his legacy is tainted forever. That is the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by tunapawizzy: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
baralatie:

Is sex between an m.d of a bank (who is married) and a married employee of the same bank at the same station to point of bearing children (without the knowledge/consent of the married partner) legal
Sadly The only sex between man and woman that is illegal is the sex without consent of the 2 parties having the sex...This life is just a pot of spoilt beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Bimpe29: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Big brother Adam goofed big time.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
sunday0707:
Don't mind them ,she would now become emergency motivational speaker and some people will be following her steps and praying to God for unimaginable miracle
Haha she will be like I started working with a salary of 15k in small organization for 5years before I got to this stage meanwhile na toto work

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Jew Men that have problems wooing women will support you? It seems you do not know what happens in Banks & other corporate conglomerates in Nigeria? I guess that is why you are on Nairaland whining over an issue that doesn’t concern you? Because you know nothing about Corporate affairs.
I want to marry you Bae
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by ensamy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
What many married women do nowadays is terrible.
That's how my former room mate's girl freind got married and still both of them continue seeing each other secretly and having sex. In fact whenever I look at the man's first son I suspect it my belong to my former room mate. Mennnnn shine your eyesss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool Lots of them may not be our biological offsprings. DNA is the way to go.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Globad(f): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You that is talking,don't you see the resemblances to the man?
I don't know the whole story,but those children are carbon copies of his PHENOTYPE..

Don't forget where we started from. You said the matter is not complicated.

So, is looking alike a conclusive proof of paternity?

Yes or no?

It's good that you admitted that you don't know the whole story?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Sadly The only sex between man and woman that is illegal is the sex without consent of the 2 parties having the sex...This life is just a pot of spoilt beans
so it is legal for the md of a bank (who is married) to have sex with its married staff employees?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
The woman called Moyo is a dare devil!! Never trust a woman as they are so sleek. Fear woman as woman is the only human whi spoke and heard the serpent in the garden of Eden. If a man doesn't have money they will complain, and if a man has got lot of mullah they will still complain. What kind of design are they?
Problematic creatures ungrateful h..
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
HisMajesty1:

grin Damn! You get mind o.
Damn! That's to show you how this wicked gender are, run my brother
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
ppl will be telling him that his kids look like half caste and he'll be shinning teeth...lol Nigerians too like mulatto kids
Haha wickedness grin

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by HisMajesty1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
When Ojora’s 1st son Dapo killed himself last month on top of depression, who would have believed his wife was having extra marital affairs outside? Or those anyone believe it was a poor mechanic sleeping with her? Birds of the same feather, flock together.
You seem to be very informed... I'm guessing you're an ex-banker and socialite...
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
even if you have to sleep with every lady, leave married people alone.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
lets stop this rubbish because of a useless hoe. the md did nothing and they should not sack her. the major culprit here is the hoe. why are we covering her up?
the md did not rape her, the md did not force her to open her legs, the hoe opened her legs willing to take his sperm. chia this man Bleep up, i swear if na me i will tell her no problem , i forgive her, and once she shows up, i kill her and submit myself to the authorities. now she will be enjoying various preeks. guys lets have sense abeg. if at all you should kill your self because of somethinglike this, please kill her first.
the hoe pimped her smelling toto everywhere and even caused the death of a very promising young man that spend millions to build his career and no one is talking about how to punish her?
what this hoe did is an ecomomical crime. this is the type of case efcc is suppose to treat. their work is not only to tackle yahoo boys. the woman get luck say no hot head like me for the an family because i for single handedly treat her Bleep up
You will kill her and then submit ursef to authority and probably spend the rest of ur miserable life in prison, all because of Toto you couldn't possess. What a fooool you are
You sound even more foooolish than late thomos

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by DarkJeddi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Globad:

Don't forget where we started from. You said the matter is not complicated.

So, is looking alike a conclusive proof of paternity?

Yes or no?

It's good that you admitted that you don't know the whole story?
And the people that the story implicates are looking into it..
He is either their father or he is not..
What is complicated about that?

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Opexzy: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
PopSmoke:
I still don't know how that simp thought those kids were his'

the signs were there but he neglected it

when we say painful death to simps, it's not a curse but a FACT

see the man ......... see the girl in pics

they resemble die

Jeez... The resemblance is striking
Ọmọ, if i hear say i no go do DNA for my kids...
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
The woman called Moyo is a dare devil!! Never trust a woman as they are so sleek. Fear woman as woman is the only human whi spoke and heard the serpent in the garden of Eden. If a man doesn't have money they will complain, and if a man has got lot of mullah they will still complain. What kind of design are they?
I've never allowed a woman's complain shape my life
I structure my life to suit myself
They all allege me being wicked, yet they are never able to quit

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by marisdgreat(f): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
shugaboy6102:
That woman will die miserably if true. Wickedness of the highest order
na only the woman go die miserable, wetin happen to ur fellow man wey b d md, him too go follow die miserable, abi na firewood giv her belle?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Ulunne777(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Name the Bank you will carry your lean change to from First City Monument Bank?

Permit me to laugh. Hahahahaha. Your mouth bad. Lol
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by lastclaire4(f): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
What he did is not a criminal offence.

Beta bucks. Alpha fuçks.

Note : CRIMINAL OFFENCE. I didn't say what he did is not against standard work/professional ethics.

It is against professional ethics. He can argue that it is his personal life. But then he has allowed his personal life to mingle with his official life by aiding and abetting deceit which has caused loss of another man.

If standard organisation they dont date each other. People do it but must not come to the open, let alone fathering children.

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by uzor1984: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
the kids looks very much like the md it's just so glaring. anyway rip to the dead
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Globad(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
DarkJeddi:
And the people that the story implicates are looking into it..
He is either their father or he is not..
What is complicated about that?

Who are the people implicated by the story who are looking into it?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by zoedew: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
CSTRR:

FCMB will fire him before it gets to that.

Banks value their public image.

Especially when OTUNBA Subomi Balogun closed 2020 buying up shares in FCMB to deepen and entrench his shareholding in the Bank.

3 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by generationz(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Theboss100:
hahahaha. This table you're shaking grin grin grin.

But honestly, why do majority of female violate thier marital vow That news pain me aswear. How could she cheat to the extent of bearing children for bastard MD who I know also has a family. It pained me. This is wickedness of the highest order. The late husband just wasted all his entire life raising bastards caring for a prostitute wife. cry cry How do you want him to survive this. Men species are in danger. Some women are pure evil. Daughters of Jazebel
I really don't know if she jazzed the man. Even a blind man can tell those kids aren't his.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by lastchild: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You don't think it is the bank's affair,really?
You don't think that the bank's MD,sleeping with a married EMPLOYEE and fathering children from her is the banks business?
So,don't you think that the whole episode is in any way detrimental to the business and reputation of the bank?
let me give you an example of the one going on presently in my street

there's a married man who is used to bringing in girls anytime the wife travels to oron to buy goods, the compound people went and do saboteur on him

the wife pretended to travel, he brought in the side chick that night, the wife showed up around 11pm ,fought and tore the side chick cloths into pieces

the man got offended, pushed the wife out and took the side chick in, the whole compound went and broke his door, beat him up for keeping his wife out while inside with another woman

as am talking to you now, out of the whole compound arrested, 2 people are still inside the cell for their lack of bail fees

the man has charged the matter to court, claiming that his house was ransacked and that his left ear damaged

the whole compound are on their knees begging him since yesterday to withdraw the case from court

the truth is, there are things called private life even though it's evil but its not against the 3rd party, that's exactly what happened in this banker case, his crime is adultery which is against God but not against any law including fcmb

the reason they won't sack him is that, the ethics of that bank never ruled against adultery or fornication which is what he committed

the man who died was not practically killed by him, so no case is against him in anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Tonnyray: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nobody has a picture of the cheating ho?

Modified: seen.
Shame

5 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by lastchild: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tonnyray:
Nobody has a picture of the cheating ho?
her picture is all over the internet, especially Facebook

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Tonitoniton(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
If this true, may moyo rot from her private part and may this man suffer shame and embarrassment all his life.

So call slay queen. Loosed women every where.

Shameless slots.

A society that no longer frowns at way wardness is doomed for real
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by calcal: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
PopSmoke:
I still don't know how that simp thought those kids were his'

the signs were there but he neglected it

when we say painful death to simps, it's not a curse but a FACT

see the man ......... see the girl in pics

they resemble die

THE TUNDE THOMAS NA PURE MUMU.

DIE FOR NOTHING
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by ggood: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.