Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (71721 Views)

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
A poor disillusioned perverted mind? The rich man’s wealth is his defense, The destruction of the poor is their poverty? I leave you in your misery Hypocrite.

Laugh my ass out grin grin
You can not even disappoint me, you still mentioned ''poor'' again cheesy cheesy
So from your own point of view, once a man is RICH, he can do no wrong in your eyes? How does that sound to you, is there any sense in it?

You are not bright I must say and trying to have an intelligent conversation with you will be like me forcing a kid to learn physics.

Have a nice day ma'am and try to always remain faithful in every relationship you find yourself and if you can't breakup.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by HabaHaba: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
Guys, do DNA tests on your kids, una no dey hear.

Some of you reading this think you are the fathers of your kids but you are wrong. You are breeding bastards under your roof and taking care of other men's children.

Secretly do DNA test. Don't let your wife know so she doesn't poison you.

But is it not better to not try to discover what may cause you to develop BH issues and e d up never able to live a happy life, no matter who else you marry?

Marital crisis IS ALWAYS NEVER GOOD! The implications are so much that many never recover from it, and many eventually die from the thoughts of it.

For me, I don't need to know if my kids are my blood or not, what matters is : DO I HAVE A GREAT BONDING WITH MY KIDS?
Do they call me DAD? & are we living as such, ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY?

Sometimes, what you don't know may NEVER KILL YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Tedpgrass: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
HisMajesty1:
Nothing will come out of it... He would be sacked at most, then what? Tunde will resurrect?
Because I know the dead man's family and friends are likely to be behind the whole petition stuff and understandably so due to their sense of loss, then I'll advise them to follow Kemi Olunyolo's suggestion of reporting the lady to homeland security that there is paternity fraud somewhere in her travel documents details.

That's the most sensible action, I have read here!!!

I find quite absurd putting Mr Thomas's cardiac event death on Mr Nuru.

It's obvious that there has been a considerable passage of time, taking on board that he, Mr Thomas, had moved on to impregnate another woman..without properly divorcing his wife!!!

Mr Nuru's and Ms Thomas's consensual affair may be guilty of breaking the organisation's code of conduct but nothing criminal here. Except if Mrs Nuru intends to throw the books at her husband, he's likely to come off lightly.

Don't quite know what the 1400 petitioners are trying to achieve! ��.

Stand to be enlightened.

But can't help shake my head at Jungle Justice Judgements (J-J-J) being dished out here.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by ceeceeuwa: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
pyman11:
Pray God save us from the infidelity ladies of now a days
It takes two genders to commit infidelity... to think that the MD is also a married man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ishilove:

They type before they think
[/s]
[s]
Tab4kids:

Don’t mind this guys on Nairaland. A man knowingly slept with a married woman and the only person the niggaaz want to heap the blame on is the woman?
Lol these kids on nl cannot shock me again
[/s]

Stop reasoning like kids. Some women are always not mature enough to take the blame when they deserve it. That's immaturity.

Issues can never be balance all the time, it might be natural for a party to receive more blame than another.
If a man had sex with a consenting minor, it won't have anything to do with the minor consenting or not, all blame goes to the man. isn't it? No reasonable person will come and say they're unfair to the man.

In this instance, they're both guilty but the who.re is more guilty.
First, men look for any opportunity to get into a woman's skirt, but a wise woman will be careful. This is a married woman but she doesn't have enough dignity to apply self control. Lets say her yellow buffoon boss is a randy hegoat, shouldn't a married woman at least have self control.

Second, not just extra marital affairs, she went further to get pregnant, not just once but twice.

Third, she gave birth to the kids as if they're her husband's children, the poor man thinking he already has seeds in life. Just look at the age of those kids, the man has been wasting his life thinking he had kids for such years.

Finally the Jezebel traveled out and still had the mind to drop such heart attacking news to the poor man on the phone just like that.

That's great wickedness. Do you pray such happens to your blood brothers? Will you come here to display immaturity because of gender bias?
Let's try to be fair in what we say. This incident is very painful. I really pity the poor man.
Both the yellow buffoon and the yellow who.re should rot in prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Madeu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
That lady is much more posionous than a snake venom.
I suppose she's been having affair with the said MD before the deceased got hooked and married her.
Boys and men who are ready for marriage should stop begging women to be with them.
Some even caught their gf cheating on them while in a relationship, yet they went ahead with the wedding.Some of these hoes capitalized on these lines.
Tell her you loved and cared for her. Share yo dreams with her, if she returned the same energy, pray to the supreme being and marry her. But if she does not feel you right from the bat, move on with your life.
Stop allowing yourself to be used as a last resort. Don't let women boxed you into a corner. Men should know they are the price in a relationship and marriage.
Stop wifing hoes, night club freaks, girls with questionable morals thinking marriage would change them. The deceased is probably a simp. I mean, how can you take two children away on a trip he didn't sponsor and couldn't summon the courage to question it?
Men of nowadays don't instill respect & fears into their women anymore.

Spits
I will always respect patricahy regardless of how these contemporary people foist feminism on us.

Especially men in the south. In the North of Nigeria, some Asia and Arab countries honor killing would have been meted to the wife for bringing shame and disrepute into the family. But what did Tunde do? Took it to his weak heart; resulting to his death.

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Whiteshield: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
HabaHaba:

But is it not better to not try to discover what may cause you to develop BH issues and e d up never able to live a happy life, no matter who else you marry?

Marital crisis IS ALWAYS NEVER GOOD! The implications are so much that many never recover from it, and many eventually die from the thoughts of it.

For me, I don't need to know if my kids are my blood or not, what matters is : DO I HAVE A GREAT BONDING WITH MY KIDS?

Until you get old and your wife tells you to your face. That is when you will smell pepper.

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
HabaHaba:

I see, so you enjoy to live in denial than know the truth?

Your type of men are the ones ladies treat like thrash because they know you will remain like a dog feeding on its bone.
The earlier the DNA is done, the better because no form of bonding is formed then.

Also I guess you do not have it in mind to relocate out of this country in the future because DNA is a must if you wanna relocate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Tab4kids(f): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
1x2x3:

Outsiders are not obligated to help you respect your home or help you remain committed to your marriage. It is the duty of the person in marriage to respect his or her partner by turning down advances by outsiders who aren't obligated to do so.

Read that again and again.

Yes exactly. that is what the MD of fcmb should have done as a married man himself.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by bluefilm: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
softset:
The MD crossed the line. Common man . But why would anyone boycott the bank ?

Nigerians are hypocrites .

Those who want to boycott the bank are free to do so.

But as for me, I am not boycotting the bank because of the actions of one USELESS SIMP of a husband.

I'm glad it's now ONE MORE SIMP less to worry about.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by HisMajesty1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tedpgrass:

It's obvious that there has been a considerable passage of time, taking on board that he, Mr Thomas, had moved on to impregnate another woman..without properly divorcing his wife!!!

Mr Nuru's and Ms Thomas's consensual affair may be guilty of breaking the organisation's code of conduct but nothing criminal here. Except if Mrs Nuru intends to throw the books at her husband, he's likely to come off lightly.

Stand to be enlightened.

But can't help shake my head at Jungle Justice Judgements (J-J-J) being dished out here.

Don't blame people, my self the news pained me at first, then I put on my logical thinking cap when analysing subsequently... People are being emotional because of the man's death that's all... Personally, I know someone who was their family friend... He gave me first hand gist about the family... The affair was not a today thing
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Theboss100(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
undecided
E shock you Is true naa
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by ORIAYO70(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
shugaboy6102:
That woman will die miserably if true. Wickedness of the highest order

Those children she opted to Canada will later kill her.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Joseph08(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
The signs were there but the man was blind folded by love;

>Traveling on different assignment for one contract relating to her job.
>Not caring about you.
>Giving excuses in bed either being tired or not in the mood.
>Not satisfied with what you can afford for the family at a particular time.

4 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by naijapips04: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

And what will happen to the man who was stråffing a married woman? The double standards is nauseating.

They are both willing participants in the adulterous affair and deception, and will both be dealt with by the karmic laws of retribution.

to impose another mans children on the innocent simp is the height of wickedness. Women are wicked.

Guys don't fail to do DNA test on your kids. If you need financial help to do that, reach out online our group will contact you.

We can't be losing our own to this heartless gender.

7 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
The signs were everywhere, how can those kids have been his, is his wife mixed in anyway?

So how's d wife going to tell d kids that d man they knew as daddy wasn't their daddy?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
If it was a man that did something similar that resulted in the wife's death you wont wish him bad. What you will say is she should have been strong and moved on

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by peacettw: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
I read the story and I don't see why the man should be blamed at all for the other man's demise.

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Jaqenhghar: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Those children she opted to Canada will later kill her.
Not true. She will live happily and those children will grow up to lead useful lives. This is not a nollywood script

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by ajebuter(f): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Attention Babangbali:

Shey you have done DNA test on the pikins wey iyangbali ' burn ' for you?

Because l don't trust her kurukere with this MD..

Vickyrotex, Funjosh, : Happy 2021

Enemyofprogress and enemyofpeace :go and collect your greeting from Aunty Kemi

2 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Stand to be enlightened.

Wasn't it stated in d story what d petitioners are trying to achieve?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by rhames(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
What he did is not a criminal offence.

Beta bucks. Alpha fuçks.

Note : CRIMINAL OFFENCE. I didn't say what he did is not against standard work/professional ethics.

Adultery is a criminal offence in the Nigerian Constitution. It is punishable by at least two years imprisonment with hard labour.

If it was in his village up North, he will be flogged forty one lashes of koboko (the stronger and longer version of what you see in the hands of soldiers. If you survive just three of that, you can survive any tough situation).

You remember when the Emir of Bauchi ordered that an Imam be flogged for conducting prayers during COVID 19?

Click this link to see flogging.

https://m.facebook.com/gidifeednews/videos/257090612334418/
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Tedpgrass: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
HisMajesty1:

Don't blame people, my self the news pained me at first, then I put on my logical thinking cap when analysing subsequently... People are being emotional because of the man's death that's all... Personally, I know someone who was their family friend... He gave me first hand gist about the family... The affair was not a today thing

Thank you very much sir.

I just find it quite irritating how people are so emotive or chasing clout, joining a movement or call to destroy others..

There's a mob action to tear things down at the slightest provocation - even when it's all lies or manufactured half-truths--- and not provide solutions after a careful analysis.......

The laziness in mental analysis and a jump to tear down structures, as a collective - - - be it physical, emotional, familial, financial - - - may well be the accelerant to the demise of this great nation.

One of the reasons, I'm very intolerant and vocal when reading of these examples.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by favor914: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

Laugh my ass out grin grin
You can not even disappoint me, you still mentioned ''poor'' again cheesy cheesy
So from your own point of view, once a man is RICH, he can do no wrong in your eyes? How does that sound to you, is there any sense in it?

You are not bright I must say and trying to have an intelligent conversation with you will be like me forcing a kid to learn physics.

Have a nice day ma'am and try to always remain faithful in every relationship you find yourself and if you can't breakup.

She is probably sleeping with your close friends already, the LovePeddler you think you trust, you will be the last to find out.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by RioCarputo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
January 2020 topic of discussion... gbam.....
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by HabaHaba: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

I see, so you enjoy to live in denial than know the truth?

Your type of men are the ones ladies treat like thrash because they know you will remain like a dog feeding on its bone.
The earlier the DNA is done, the better because no form of bonding is formed then.

Also I guess you do not have it in mind to relocate out of this country in the future because DNA is a must if you wanna relocate.

Hey, guy you may not know me so be careful how you address a random stranger just for a comment.

The idea behind my comment is simply, AFTER DISCOVERING THAT 2 KIDS AREN'T YOURS, WHAT NEXT?

You seem not to understand how the human mind works, some say The Mind Play Tricks, you never understand the influence of an evil, or painful information UNTIL YOU START SEEING YOURSELF PLANNING SUCH CRIMES that will constantly surprise your mind

My thoughts are basically my opinion therefore THERE IS ACTUALLY NO NEED TO GET PERSONAL WITH ME, BY BEING FORCEFUL IN YOUR RESPONSE TO MY COMMENTS.

Just respect people's opinions, I really wouldn't want us to take this to another level, cos I don't like shit being spilled on my Monika in form of such rubbish response, gat it?!!!

Stay responsible on ya lane, bro. This is just the 1st week of the nu year, right?!!

1 Like

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by faste: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
crossfm:
Good one.

If we can't trust you with our wife's, how can we trust you with our money grin
Very good one
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by 1x2x3: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tab4kids:

Yes exactly. that is what the MD of fcmb should have done as a married man himself.

Yes he didn't and that's why people are calling for his resignation and subsequent actions. However, no one has called for any action against the woman who didn't only cheat but committed paternity fraud which lead to the death of her husband.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
The woman called Moyo is a dare devil!! Never trust a woman as they are so sleek. Fear woman as woman is the only human whi spoke and heard the serpent in the garden of Eden. If a man doesn't have money they will complain, and if a man has got lot of mullah they will still complain. What kind of design are they?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by favor914: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
crossfm:
Good one.

If we can't trust you with our wife's, how can we trust you with our money grin
What concerns your wife & the MD?, Did you pledge your wife as collateral for a Bank loan?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tab4kids:

Don’t mind this guys on Nairaland. A man knowingly slept with a married woman and the only person the niggaaz want to heap the blame on is the woman?

Lol these kids on nl cannot shock me again

In addition, no one is even heaping the blame on the woman, so far, it's only the MD everyone has been calling for his head, but immediately someone refers to the who.re who's the main culprit in this issue, you brought your usual immature gender defence into the whole thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.