Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Any Reliable Way To Transport To Ghana By Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Reliable Way To Transport To Ghana By Road? (200 Views)

My Experience Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road And Why I Run Back After / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Reliable Way To Transport To Ghana By Road? by mavibest12: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
I’m looking to travel to Ghana for the first time and it seems most of the transport companies I’ve contacted are not going to Ghana now, please anyone knows a reliable way to travel to Ghana now, I’m very serious thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Life! Old Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Driver (video) / How Will US Quarantine Work? / Tourism Development: LASG Identifies New Sites Along Epe/badagry Waterways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.