Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,623 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Urktave Set To Release Extented Play Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Urktave Set To Release Extented Play Album (137 Views)

RPG Legzus’s Manager Talks About The Son Of Yemoja Extended Play Album. / Urktave / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urktave Set To Release Extented Play Album by K1NG5M3N: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Popular Nigerian record producer Urktave finally announces the release of his long-awaited EP. He made this publicly known on social media on the 25th December, 2020 via Instagram by posting the EP album Art and Creative Credit Art. Caption: URKTAVE – VIII (2021). From an interview with him (Urktave) after the announcement of the release of his EP, Urktave further explains the concepts and ideas behind the creation of the album. “In music, the 8 (Eight) defines Octave (8va). The four letters of the album title ‘VIII’ (means Eight in Roman figure) represents the four tracks in the album, the total time length of the album is 8mins 59secs and eight creatives behind the success of the EP album.” Urktave says to our representatives. He further hinted that the EP is set for release by March, 2021. Urktave also, described his long-awaited EP as one that Africa and the world has never felt the rhythm and vibe before. “I give thanks to the Almighty God for guiding me and my team throughout the creation of the EP and I want to give a special thanks to my manager 4tune Berry for her relentless efforts towards the success of the EP”. Urktave said.

(1) (Reply)

Mitron App Kya Hai | Mitron App Download Kasie Kare / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing / 964 New Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Nigeria On Sunday 24 January, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.