Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Headies Is Not A Priority For My Career – Oxlade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Is Not A Priority For My Career – Oxlade (595 Views)

“headies Is Better Than The Grammy Awards” – OGB Recent Reacts To Davido’s Loss / Top 4 Reasons Why The Headies Is Sh*t (a Must Read For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headies Is Not A Priority For My Career – Oxlade by IcePrinxxx2463: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
One of Nigerian popular singer, Ikuforoji Abdulrahman Olaitan, Better known by his stage name as Oxlade, has said ‘Headies award’ is not a priority to his career.

Oxlade said this during his interview with BBC Pidgin.

The music star who was nominated alongside Tems, Omah Lay, and Bella Schmuda in the Headies for the category of next rated 2020 award.

He said that Headies is just one of the things that motivate artists but certainly not a priority for him.

He said: “Headies is not a priority, If I win or earn it I’m grateful but I do not see it as priority for my career.

He also went further to say that he would love to be the biggest afrobeat export from Africa in 5 to 10 years time.

https://www.ourschoolsinfo.com/2021/01/headies-is-not-priority-for-my-career.html?m=1

Re: Headies Is Not A Priority For My Career – Oxlade by Kestolove(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dix one know say he know go win dats y e dey talk dix rubbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Have Money But I Have You' Mr Eazi Tells Temi Otedola / Kaisha Posts Full Video Of Her And Kidd. Tolani And Vee Clash At Praise Party / Burna Boy Flaunts Brand New Rolls-royce Worth N140 Million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.