Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Chymall Is A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chymall Is A Scam (7090 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Chymall Is An E-commerce That Pays Every 10 Day / Chymall Is Hiring Online. Join The Chy Revolution And Make Money Without Stress! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by Slynation(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dannykool:
if you a saying CHYmal is scam then u know nothing about Century Heng yue Group.
a company dat declared profit in billions of dollars. A company dat wil soon be listed in the Hong Kong Stock exchange dis year.
Please go do ur findings before u post this kind of thing.
Besides the loan thing was communicated earlier so it didn't come as a surprise.
Chymall booms
You are talking rubbish....you never see anything, Heng yue Group abi,e go soon clear for your eyes

shey you thought it's only Nigerians that knows how to scam people abi, for your information, we still dey learn workgrin

1 Like

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by eteebanky: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dannykool:
if you a saying CHYmal is scam then u know nothing about Century Heng yue Group.
a company dat declared profit in billions of dollars. A company dat wil soon be listed in the Hong Kong Stock exchange dis year.
Besides the loan thing was communicated earlier so it didn't come as a surprise.
Chymall booms

mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by ezighi: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Well said.
I think the government can do more like the cameroonian government. Their ministry of finance or central bank did a holistic review of these schemes and identified those that Were ponzi and banned them.
I sent a mail to CBN and SEC to ascertain the legit of chymall, till date no response.
The poverty in the land is too much and many citizens will easily fall for these schemes.
What a sad commentary for those who have lost money in CHYMALL.
Someone told me he took 1.3m from a cooperative and invested, he is still in shock.
Wahala dey oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by Basalt(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
MrHighSea:

see as u use this comment massacre the guy.
hope you've recovered from the mmm saga.
Yeah, I have since recovered but really learned from it.
In general, I didn't actually lose in MMM even though I lost my last PH which was 500k.

But really if you calculate what I have gained and minus it from the 500k I lost, the gain is about 2x more.
I was lucky but my brother wasn't.
#Say_No_To_Ponzi

3 Likes

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by ezighi: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Well said!!!!!
I think the government can do more like the cameroonian government did.
Their finance ministry on central bank did a holistic review of these schemes and identified those that were ponzi and banned them.
I sent a mail to CBN and SEC some weeks back to ascertain the legit of CHYMALL till date no response.
The poverty in the land is too much, many citizens will fall prey to these schemes.
What a sad commentary on those who have lost money in Chymall.
A person told me he took a loan of 1.3m from a cooperative and invested in chymall, as i write he is still in rude shock.
WAHALA DEY OOOOO.
Re: Chymall Is A Scam by beta247: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
I find it extremely annoying when people don't write properly

How do one increase his efficiency? I really want to write like a pro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
beta247:

How do one increase his efficiency? I really want to write like a pro
Read/study and practice

https://education.onehowto.com/article/how-to-improve-english-writing-skills-1603.html

1 Like

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by WalkerMichael(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2021
rowland545:
I don't understand oooh my dad just invested almost 500k last week

And I'm still trying to learn how d stuff works

money u suppose don use buy BTC or Eth LOCK AM!

1 Like

Re: Chymall Is A Scam by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Someone introduced me to Solmax power, how real is it?

costandi:
Chai, Nigerians will never learn. I listened to a VN reiterating this same crap you are spewing.

Well, for your info guys, a new one is on board called SOLMAX. Run!
Re: Chymall Is A Scam by AskProf: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mhoyorsawreh1:

Run with your money. They are all the same: PONZI.

The end is always tears fo most people.
Re: Chymall Is A Scam by costandi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mhoyorsawreh1:

Like every other Ponzi/Pyramidal scheme early birds might cash out, but far too many will cry. The reason why most of their marketers are aggressive is that they pay mouthwatering commissions for referrals. So far, they're new and I'm yet to see anyone who has been paid their ROIs. A simple pointer to the fact that it's a regular scam is that the returns promised is too outrageous. How can someone promise you 250k after 6 months for an investment of 15k. MMM and Crowd1 no do pass this one.
Re: Chymall Is A Scam by lari4sure(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
costandi:
Like every other Ponzi/Pyramidal scheme early birds might cash out, but far too many will cry. The reason why most of their marketers are aggressive is that they pay mouthwatering commissions for referrals. So far, they're new and I'm yet to see anyone who has been paid their ROIs. A simple pointer to the fact that it's a regular scam is that the returns promised is too outrageous. How can someone promise you 250k after 6 months for an investment of 15k. MMM and Crowd1 no do pass this one.

It might be real to some extent.
I got introduced to it as well but buying a package can be very tedious.
Re: Chymall Is A Scam by costandi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
lari4sure:

It might be real to some extent.
I got introduced to it as well but buying a package can be very tedious.
Real? I don't think so. Goodluck sha on your investment.
Re: Chymall Is A Scam by Swiftylistic: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Howfar, are you still earning from chy mall the biggest business in Hong Kong Stock exchange?
Dannykool:
Chymall booms

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPA Is Recruiting / Www.jobvacanciesnigeria.com / How Did You Spend Your First Salary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.