Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) (43942 Views)

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
Marry more than one woman and dig your lonely grave.
No be all the time..attimes is the best decision..
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
Marry one wife,they won't hear, rather the will tell you that their religion accept such forgetting that those women will bear grudges among theirselves which will lead them to sin.....
I wonder why a religion will satisfy one why the other is dissatisfied.
Attimes is ignorance,and Attimes wrong interpretation..
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
what is there in marrying more than one woman self?

I want to know.
Bros.. so many.. Apart from religious reason..So many factors bring reasons to marry second wife,is just like when you think, you need another cloth to where apart from the one you have before..It is also a personal decision..
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
bigcasava1:
instead of una for join hand kill the man una deh fight kill una sef.
Y do they need to kill the man?the man did nothing.. Our people self Nawaa ooo..
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Women with hot water

Them get mind O. Person go carry water go put for fire wait make E boil carry come pour ontop another person body. That takes guts men. How them dey take marry all these winshes sef. I just dey pray make God help me make I no go carry winsh put for house. E go pain me Gaan.

Thank God say the one wey I nearly enter curse herself comot this year. Women

May God bless u with a good woman , I hope u are good too mey Pesin pikin no come chop wahala .
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Some women are naturally wicked,
Deal with co wife
deal with Step children
Deal with house girl
Deal with Mother's in-laws and some hate in-laws generally especially his sisters

And come to claim u are fighting gender , why not fight the majority problems from women to women?

What do I know sef,? Abiam d one confused?
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Bros.. so many.. Apart from religious reason..So many factors bring reasons to marry second wife,is just like when you think, you need another cloth to where apart from the one you have before..It is also a personal decision..

I'm not a supporter of polygamy sha. No matter how one defends it to me, I ain't in support.

I agree with the bolded.

Stay blessed, boss.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Organsmuggler(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Aganju:

Be there looking like 2k short time for agboju

Smello
OMG so na there ur hopeless papa meet ur godforsaken papa, so ur mama still dey in service no wonder u know their price, bastard child of a thousand fathers

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Organsmuggler:
OMG so na there ur hopeless papa meet ur godforsaken papa, so ur mama still dey in service no wonder u know their price, bastard child of a thousand fathers

Lowlife smelling creature...see as she pancake face like girl wey never comot village before

No worry this 2021 that your rotten tohtoh go sell wellwell...but na this year you go carry gonorrhea wey go finally kill you
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Matthew2925(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wishing her a speedy recovery even though some of the scars might never go away. That's what you get in a polygamous home. The phrase co-wife sounds hilarious though.
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Even first wife also have demerit.. if not properly checked..
That's why one should not walk by sight.
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by thesicilian: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Madam am sorry for quoting you,let be sincere to ourselves madam..if thus, they separate house..the same thing will still happen because the woman will still go there and fight.. Do you think,it is easy for man to say,I want to marry second wife? there are so many factors associated with the decision..Not even religious reasons as many perceived.what is i know is that,if a man marry bad woman,No matter whatever you do, she won't be satisfied talkless of contentment..I pray for a guy and ladies who want to marry that Almighty should show mercy,for someone should meet the person,who will accept him/her with his/her shortcoming..in order to enjoy the union...
I guess you're right. It depends mainly on the characters of the actors involved, including the man himself
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by ebere89(f): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Despite her injuries, Iklima is convinced that her marriage is not over but some conditions need to be met if she were to return to her husband.
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by RussellRutherfo: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
How do you know the man is a poor man? Do they say is only rich man that can marry second wife? They said,if you have resources to maintain them..It may even the way the woman dey behave, that cause the man to marry second wife..

Look.
You don't necessarily have to think so deeply to know that this man is poor. There is no doubt about that. I mean look at the environment.
We don't necessarily need to debate this.
Do we!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Basicend: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
And d breast still stand oo...banana curved breast na him dat woman waste like dat

Na the only thing wey ur eyes go see be that?

Useless man.
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Look.
You don't necessarily have to think so deeply to know that this man is poor. There is no doubt about that. I mean look at the environment.
We don't necessarily need to debate this.
Do we!
okay...
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
thesicilian:

I guess you're right. It depends mainly on the characters of the actors involved, including the man himself
I also agree...
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
mechanics:
That's why one should not walk by sight.
but walk by?
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Organsmuggler(f): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Aganju:

Lowlife smelling creature...see as she pancake face like girl wey never comot village before

No worry this 2021 that your rotten tohtoh go sell wellwell...but na this year you go carry gonorrhea wey go finally kill you
u are nothing but a stupid, hopeless, worthless and wretched dog, an hungry man is an angry man indeed, u are just displaying ur frustration on NL, one condom would have prevented you, u are a waste of life just slit ur wrist already! do urself a favour and crawl back into the hole u came from LOSER!!!

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
u are nothing but a stupid, hopeless, worthless and wretched dog, an hungry man is an angry man indeed, u are just displaying ur frustration on NL, one condom would have prevented you, u are a waste of life just slit ur wrist already! do urself a favour and crawl back into the hole u came from LOSER!!!

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by mechanics(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
but walk by?
Walk with the mind of God.
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Organsmuggler(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2021

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
mechanics:
Walk with the mind of God.
Good... God help us..

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by mechanics(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Good... God help us..
Amen.
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Jesslove(f): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Polygamy nah BATTLE GROUND
Re: Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) by Molahnelson(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
[img][/img][url][/url][sub][/sub][i][/i] your own mercy of the country until the reason they were[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.