Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO (599 Views)

Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
GOV. OBIANO'S AIDE, BARR. CHINEDU HANDS OVER A BUNGALOW HE BUILT FOR A WIDOW IN NNEWI.

By Bona Ogbonna

Barr. Chinedu Leonard Adili-Ubah (Tino), special assistant to Governor Obiano on legal matters yesterday, January 1, 2021 handed over a 3-bedroom bungalow he built and furnished to Anyamene family of Umudim village, Nnewi, Nnewi North Council Area.

According to Rev. Fr. Dominic Okezue of St Martin De Porres Catholic Church, Umudim Nnewi, Barr. Tino approached him and told him he wants to build a house for a widow and requested him to identify who the beneficiary will be.

Fr. Okezue informed that he discovered the Anyamene family on 24th of November, 2020 and called the attention of the benefactor to it and immediately work commenced at the site. He prayed God to continue blessing Hon. Chinedu with long life and prosperity.

Commissioning the building, the first female governor in Nigeria and former Governor of Anambra State, Her Excellency, Dame Virgy Etiaba commended Barr. Chinedu for bringing light into the Anyamene family.

" I am so happy that God raised a helper for this family. When you look at the old house, definitely you will shed tears but God has built a beautiful house here today through Barr. Chinedu", she said.

Explaining reasons behind the project, Barr. Adili-Ubah informed that it was in fulfiment of his covenant with God that he will give back to the society as long as God blesses the works of his hands.

" I made God a promise when I was building my factories, that if I succeed, that I will use a percentage of the proceeds to build a house for a widow. I succeeded and here is the house i built and furnished".

" I don't know the family. I have never met any of them before November last year. when I came with Fr. Dominic on that fateful day, I sheded tears after seeing their old building. When they gave consent that the bush beside the compound be cleared for the new structure, we swang into action the same day."

" I am happy that within three weeks, God used me to erect this building for the Anyamene family. Honestly, I'm delighted that everything went as planned and I will do more of this just like Osodieme the wife of our dear governor, Chief Willie Obiano " Barr. Chinedu assured.

In their separate remarks, Chief Sir Melie Onyejepu (Ogbuefi), General Manager, Anambra State Bureau of Public Procurement, lauded Barr Chinedu for this wonderful show of love, describing the donation as one of the biggest service one can render to humanity.
Chief Ugochukwu Udemezue, President General, Nzukora Nnewi and Barr. Chinedu's elder brother, Chief Kenneth Adili-Ubah, CEO. Powell Group appreciated him for the gesture and prayed God to continue blessing him.

The beneficiary, Mrs. Virginia Anyamene while thanking the benefactor described the project as the greatest gift she has ever received from any human being.

Others present include: Chief Emma. Nsiedo, Fmr. Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Hon. Izuchukwu Adichie, S.A to the Governor Obiano on media among others.

Nwa Chinedu Eze Omeogo, deje dalu o!

Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nwa Chinedu Eze Omeogo

Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Eze omeogo

Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nwa Chinedu

Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Eze Omeogo

Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nwa Chinedu Eze Omeogo

Re: WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO by grassrootsig: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nwa Chinedu Eze Omeogo deje dalu o

(1) (Reply)

The Features And Advantages Of Water Wave Wigs / Blind Man To Pay N100m For Picking Hennessy Bottles From Refuse Dumps / How To Make #10,000 Daily From Dextergain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.