Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain (28930 Views)

Mauricio Pochettino Confronts Mike Dean After Burnley Loss (Photos) / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Paris Saint Germain Player Salaries 2017/2018 (Highest Wage Bill In the World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by DownChelsea(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odss11:
Why is Allegri still out of job?

Cos Chelsea is useless
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
fergie001:
French footballing Giants, Paris Saint-Germain has today named Mauricio Pochettino as Head Coach of the Senior team until 2022.

The Parisiens had earlier announced that former Manager, Thomas Tuchel had left, after managing the capital club 127 times in all competitions, with 95 wins, 13 draws and 19 defeats (337 goals scored, 103 conceded) in two years at the helm.

Paris Saint-Germain

This guy played with JayJay and Arteta at PSG
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by ofiko123(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congratulations to him.....
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Gabbriell: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin grin grin

PSG just dey change coaches like sanitary pad
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
don't still know what Thomas Tuchel has done wrong
He had a good record with PSG
Yet he was sacked
As for Pochettino, he should be ready for his sack letter as soon as he's out of champions league
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
The funny thing is that after all these years I still don't regard Thomas Tuchel as an actual coach. No matter what he does I will never really think of him as a coach. He just doesn't look like a coach. Same with Gattuso
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by thundafire: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:
This is cool.

I hope Ole Gunner Sokjaer won’t go back to his losing ways since his possible replacement and threat has been hired by a big club
grin cheesy coach were still dey do stupid sub, imagine bringing James for Bruno that nearly caused United. But Allegri is still at the corner
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Starzo: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
Why na pochentino.

You for come somewhere competitive..everybody already respect you. Cause you got " it" whatever it means.

Now you don go join farmers league.

See wetin gaurdiola De face now.

Last season na almost 30points dem take gap am. This season him don de 5th already. Now he don clear say him no be top coach as him mind been tell am.

You can win the French league. But because there is lack of competition you may not be as top notch as you think you are.

Farmers league is farmers league. Not fit for a top coach as yourself. Unless you are doing it for the money which is beneath you in my humble opinion

the coach that holds the record for highest total goals and points tally in a single pl season is not a top coach
the way some of una dey reason sef dey taya person

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by mdkany: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hope he will perform wonders
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by sameks08(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
He will take PSG to the next level believe me
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
Why na pochentino.

You for come somewhere competitive..everybody already respect you. Cause you got " it" whatever it means.

Last season na almost 30points dem take gap am. This season him don de 5th already. Now he don clear say him no be top coach as him mind been tell am.

You can win the French league. But because there is lack of competition you may not be as top notch as you think you are.

Farmers league is farmers league. Not fit for a top coach as yourself. Unless you are doing it for the money which is beneath you in my humble opinion

Pep Guardiola just won best coach of the last twenty years, Apart from Chelsea Man City has been the best club in the EPL in the last 10 years.
So what u saying?

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Soliudeen(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
I'm happy for him cause he will be winning his first title as a manager with psg considering their dominance I think he will flourish.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by alloy123: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
well said grin grin grin
Kingosytex:
I think this is a perfect match.
He will soon start winning the trophies that he has never won, the power of money.

Anybody that says that money can't buy success should just take a look at Manchester City and PSG, he will testify that money is great. Look at how some mid table clubs have been transformed to Europe power houses that can attract the best players and coaches.

Money is very good.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
chelsea should go for tuchel
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by fiyinfoluwa29093: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Monsieur Mauricio Pochettino a beaucoup d'expérience intéressante.Bonne chance à lui.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Reference(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmm....champions league loading..
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Grateful02(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
He will definitely do well here
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by beejay501: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nuel4:
The funny thing is that after all these years I still don't regard Thomas Tuchel as an actual coach. No matter what he does I will never really think of him as a coach. He just doesn't look like a coach. Same with Gattuso
Why?
Dude did marvelously at Dortmund
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Vent60: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
ityP:

This doesn't look legit. No vex
na wah oo, why don't you try first
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by SirBunky85(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
Then who is going to Chelsea? To replace lampardcheesy
mourinho
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by babington91(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:

Maximiliano Allegri ���

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
beejay501:

Why?
Dude did marvelously at Dortmund
I have no idea. Maybe it's his looks
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Ayobami7(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
congrats to him
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by UncleDonald(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
Gernot Rohr
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by KingLion007(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Kingosytex:
He will soon start winning the trophies that he has never won, the power of money.

Anybody that says that money can't buy success should just take a look at Manchester City and PSG, he will testify that money is great. Look at how some mid table clubs have been transformed to Europe power houses that can attract the best players and coaches.

Money is very good.Still won't win UCL which is why they employed him...
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Raiders: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Adakintroy:
Why na pochentino.

No doubt he is top notch coach but He has always been criticized by the English media that he has never won any thing as a coach when he was rumored to be considered for the Arsenal and Man utd jobs. I think going to PSG is the right option for him now and for his CV as a coach. At least he can now boast of winning a medal as a coach. Lol
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Iatrogen: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2021
lexy2014:

This guy played with JayJay and Arteta at PSG

Samuel Eto has better chances of coaching Barca someday than Okocha coaching PSG...
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Beedude(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Kingosytex:

Money is very good.

Same with Chelsea
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Blakpot: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2021
PSG Legend

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by lexy2014: 5:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Iatrogen:

Samuel Eto has better chances of coaching Barca someday than Okocha coaching PSG...

Did okocha say he wants to coach PSG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 AFCON Referee: Sidi Alioum Gets Heroes Welcome In Cameroon / Isaac Success On Vacation In Benin After Super Eagles Snub (PHOTO) / Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.