Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

"I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu (3433 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. There is a name for the hormone responsible for that nice masculine smell. Not the ones that smell like ogiri abeg. Some men smell real good and sensual. I like to think it is a delight to many women. I can’t sniff boxers, but I can sniff neck and shirts. I can sniff his shirts all day, even wear them for added effect.

If your woman isn’t gravitating towards your scent and clothes. It most likely means you smell awful and have a very poor dress sense.

"Us" that don't have baby boo boos to be doing all these for now nko? How "will we" experience this to relate with the feeling?

God...

Re: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu by officialenny(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Ugly apes
Re: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2021
femi4:
That's pheromones but it is not common among humans. Of course, I can relate with that aspect of her wanting put on my clothes but the sniffing part is just too weird

It is not as bad as you make it seem. The smell of a neat man is one of the best things in the world. Very therapeutic. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Magnoliaa:

"Us" that don't have baby boo boos to be doing all these for now nko? How "will we" experience this to relate with the feeling?
God...

God will provide NEAT baby boo. Not the one that wears 1 boxers for 3 days, yet would be angry when gifted boxers and singlet. That ones smell will knock you out o.

1 Like

Re: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu by mrdharkchild(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Organsmuggler:
yeah, wanna do business with me?

Gimme details about d business, let me weigh d risks with d earnings. If I can't do it then, your secret is safe with me
Re: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

God will provide NEAT baby boo. Not the one that wears 1 boxers for 3 days, yet would be angry when gifted boxers and singlet. That ones smell will knock you out o.

Amenn. cheesy The bolded are very important modifiers, before one yeye yamayama boy goan locate someone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Or Tom Cruise? / Omotola Vs Ini / Psquare Are Real Igbo Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.