Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,868 members, 7,824,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. (359 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Tiv Group Files N550bn Suit Against Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. by Tofax: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Abubakar use to live with Mustapha, a maigaurd in my estate, & was running errands for people. Washing of cars & cleaning of compound was his specialty. He became popular.

Though a Fulani & a stack illiterate, who could barely speak Pidgin English, Abubakar was so loved, because he is hard working. But in 2016, when Buhari gave Fulani Herdsmen through Miyetti Allah, a free hand to go on a killing spree unchallenged, more Fulani's joined the ranks.

They went about killing Nigerians unchallenged, in the name of farmers herders crisis. Their killings were felt by almost every region in this country. They destroyed farmlands, overran christian dominated villages, kill & maim at will. With full protection from security agencies
In 24 months, their murderous activities caught the attention of the whole world. They were ranked No 4th Worst terrorist group in the world. That attracted a kind of stereotype against the Fulani's as a race. But in other to save face, and save the group from imminent actions.
The Government of @MBuhari decided to classify them as BANDITS. More like, 'unknown killers' That became a face saver, for the Fulani marauding killers, and Miyetti Allah group. So from then henceforth, any attack, or killing from the group, is called Bandit attack or killing.
That gave the group the opportunity to venture into other forms of criminalities. Since they have been branded as unknown. With the Government distancing itself from the group. They ventured fully into Kidnapping and illegal solid mineral exploration.
Different Kidnap groups & gang sprang up, in a short period of time. All concentrating their activities around Northwest Nigeria. Using Falgore forest as cover. The activities of some illegal mining groups, who were in existence before they became Bandits, became more pronounced.
They made brisk cash, from Ransom collections on Kidnapping. Using proceed to buy and smuggle in heavy weapons and guns into Nigeria, through the porous Northern boarders. When some youths of Fulani origin, saw how powerful these Bandits are, they decided to join them.
Sometimes in late 2018, Abubakar suddenly disappeared from the estate. Because he was very popular, almost everyone in the estate tried inquiring about him from Mustapha. We were told Abubakar traveled home for the farming season. We all believed it, hook line and sinker.
But after 6 months, in 2019 Abubakar appeared, looking all dressed up. Putting on very expensive gold chain, and wrist watch. Wow! Abukabar has suddenly changed. But Aboki Na Aboki. He truly lack dress sense. No one was courageous enough to ask Abubakar to come wash cars anymore.

That was the very last time, we set our eyes on Abubakar, at that estate. After 3 months, i ran into Abubakar, somewhere around i
Ikeja. He was putting on a gold chain of over a million Naira, & Cartier Tank Solo XL Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch. Over a million Naira.
He told me, he was into bureau de change, and he also buys cars for people from Lagos, and take it to the North. That he got the connection from one Alhaji who helped him to be what he is today. I was skeptical about his claims, because i never asked him how he made money.
But i believed him, because, i have seen an Hausa boy in Lagos, who came as a stack illiterate, did all sorts of menial jobs, before ending up at the international Airport as a bureau de change. He grew his business, bought cars & houses. Today he is an Alhaji with many wives.
In November 2020, information trickled in that Abubakar has been killed. That he was among a Kidnapping gang the Nigerian Army recently neutralized somewhere around Zamfara state. On inquiry, i discovered that Abubakar was fully into Kidnapping.
Him and many of his type, who left Lagos or other cities, to go join the so called "BANDITS", usually run to Lagos or other convenient cities after any successful kidnap, and Ransom collections. They move from the North, to the South, in other to enjoy their Ransom monies.
Abukabar is dead, but there are many of his kind, who still return to Lagos or other cities. Who had turned overnight millionaires. Their sudden wealth, are proceeds from Kidnapping Ransom. After committing the crime in the North, they run to the South to hide. & enjoy their loot
Because of @MBuhari's ineptitude, and lack of direction towards the activities of his Kinsmen, Armed Robbers in the country, are all turning into Kidnappers. It is easy, and less risky to execute. And the payment is sure and guaranteed, if you succeed.
Robbers mentality now is, Why will an armed robber, risk his life, going to rob a bank, when he could just Kidnap a big customer, who will instruct the bank to release his money to them as Ransom. Without any form of shootout with the police or any security agents.

Why will an armed robber risk his life trying to steal a car. When the ultimate goal is to sell it for money. He could Kidnap the owner of the car, without touching the car. With treats & instruction, the owner of the car, will ask for the car to be sold and money paid as Ransom.
In Nigeria today, almost all the rubbers have all turned into Kidnappers. Despite almost every state having death by hanging as punishment for Kidnapping. Or life imprisonment for Kidnappers. But the number of Kidnappers keeps rising daily.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1345310831844741121.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1345310831844741121

1 Like

Re: How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. by TooMuchStuff: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Terrible....!

Nigeria is gone to the dogs ....Tuehh

Do we really have a President in this country??

1 Like

Re: How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. by freshinsightng: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
It is well
Re: How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
some would leave this message and start chasing the messenger.

Clearly we know this is happening now and the op sound disgusted and frustrated with the hopeless situation Nigeria has become under buhari.

He is very right to express himself as he wishes, no sugar coating and Taqiya all in name of political correctness

1 Like

Re: How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. by alwayzonlyn(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmm...a succinct and insightful piece!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari & Miyetti Allah Turned Fulani's Into Murderers & Kidnappers. by casdoruche: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Many comments here are paid comments. Political dogs and messengers sent to manipulate minds of unwary people. Don't get carried away.

Tribe has nothing to do with fighting against injustice and seeking for what is just.

When a policeman said he never took bribe many never want to believe just the same way a non virgin doesn't want to believe another is a virgin .

Fulanis are minority.
They rule a vast majority.
Fulanis have an agenda and its being in power using every means.
Divide and conquer
Religion
Tribe

Can't we see.
We are colonized in a democracy.
By a minority white Fulani.

Let's understand this how did democracy favor a minority. How please?
I can't understand.

(1) (Reply)

2021 Is A Year Of Revolution, Resolution And Calamity / Buhari Is Incapacitated, Cabbals Are In Charge Of His Govt- Cleric / Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.