Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? (570 Views)

How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack / How I Would Go About Learning Programming If I Was To Start Today (2021/2022) / How To Upload A Larger Project In Github In 5 Simple Steps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by dometome: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello guys, I have been learning HTML, CSS And JavaScript for a long time. I want to create content, will you watch the videos? For example I just created a small word game app, if you have played Bully, published by Rockstar, you will remember the word mini game in it. Where you are given a word, the letters of that word are scrambled. You have to choose the letters and spell other words, from the main word. For example. MELLOW is shuffled, from it you can spell low, mew, well, owl, owe etc. In my own version, you don't type the letters with the keyboard, you select the letters using your mouse by clicking the letters. If you spell one of the words correctly, the computer displays that word in another section of the screen, there is also a reshuffle button, in case you make a mistake, if time allotted to you, runs out, time up is displayed, then the game restarts, you also have a section of the screen that keeps track of how many words left and how many you have found. So guys tell me what is in your mind.
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by Karleb(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Don't ask for opinions. Just do the video.
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Make the videos. If we don't watch others around the world will watch and you will make some YouTube dollars from ad revenue. It's also a good thing to have in your portfolio and passing out knowledge cements the ones you already have.

2 Likes

Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by dometome: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Karleb:
Don't ask for opinions. Just do the video.
ok
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by dometome: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Make the videos. If we don't watch others around the world will watch and you will make some YouTube dollars from ad revenue. It's also a good thing to have in your portfolio and passing out knowledge cements the ones you already have.
thanks.
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by stanliwise(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
dometome:
Hello guys, I have been learning HTML, CSS And JavaScript for a long time. I want to create content, will you watch the videos? For example I just created a small word game app, if you have played Bully, published by Rockstar, you will remember the word mini game in it. Where you are given a word, the letters of that word are scrambled. You have to choose the letters and spell other words, from the main word. For example. MELLOW is shuffled, from it you can spell low, mew, well, owl, owe etc. In my own version, you don't type the letters with the keyboard, you select the letters using your mouse by clicking the letters. If you spell one of the words correctly, the computer displays that word in another section of the screen, there is also a reshuffle button, in case you make a mistake, if time allotted to you, runs out, time up is displayed, then the game restarts, you also have a section of the screen that keeps track of how many words left and how many you have found. So guys tell me what is in your mind.

This question would have been better if you have done it and handed us the link.
Go build it and come back!
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by Anonime1105(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Content creation is very good because it grows your knowledge base quickly and it can bring massive revenue if you are consistent.
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by ucheuzor1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Make your videos. Once your content makes sense, people will definitely p patronize it
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by dometome: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
stanliwise:

This question would have been better if you have done it and handed us the link.
Go build it and come back!
ok I agree. It's coming
Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by spartan117(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
dometome:
ok I agree. It's coming
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? by dometome: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2021
spartan117:

We are waiting
ok I am editing it right now. It is one of the most tedious part

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Github Repo / Healthcare Mobile App Development Services Gurgaon, India - Android Developer / How To Know Which Internet Service Is Available In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.