Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack (583 Views)

If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? / How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript / Pls Oh! How Do I Upload My Designed Website From My Computer To The Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by Rainstormer: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello everyone,

I downloaded website files using Httrack, I want to know how to upload them to my own sever...

Is there anyone here that can help ?
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by LittleBigDick(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2022
Google dummy
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by nnamdiosu(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rainstormer:
Hello everyone,

I downloaded website files using Httrack, I want to know how to upload them to my own sever...

Is there anyone here that can help ?
Dm me
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by airsaylongcome: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Dm me

Gosh! To tell person how to do this also requires a damn DM?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by Rainstormer: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Gosh! To tell person how to do this also requires a damn DM?
Omo, dm me na money mata o... Now adays I nor dey dm anybody again
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by airsaylongcome: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Rainstormer:
Omo, dm me na money mata o... Now adays I nor dey dm anybody again

I know bro. I know! And it’s terribly sad. Any small request for insight on this NL programming section, next thing na “DM me”. It’s disgusting. I can understand if it is a very involving task that will require time and considerable effort. But to tell someone how to upload a file and next thing na “DM me”? Common nau.

Let me see if I can at least provide some assistance. So with Httrack, it downloads the entire website. I don’t know if it resolves any hyperlink references. Off the top of my head, you are going to need an FTP client like Filezilla to upload the entire directory from your local computer to your (remote?) server. First question would be is this is anyway a “working boy” task? I mean yahoo yahoo. Are you trying to clone a site in order to us it to defraud people? Also would this upload be to a remote server? Or are you trying to use it to learn how to host files using say a local server like WAMP or XAMPP? You probably can start testing the upload process by hosting it on a local web server (Bitnami WAMP or XAMPP). If that works successfully then getting it to work on an internet facing server would just require some tweaks. But this absolutely has to be a legit non yahoo yahoo job. I no dey put hand for yahoo yahoo no matter the amount
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by eventainment(m): 5:21am On Nov 29, 2022
What do you want to upload the html CSS and js files ?
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by CodeTemplar: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I know bro. I know! And it’s terribly sad. Any small request for insight on this NL programming section, next thing na “DM me”. It’s disgusting. I can understand if it is a very involving task that will require time and considerable effort. But to tell someone how to upload a file and next thing na “DM me”? Common nau.

As if the person asking for assistance doesn't know of upwork and fiverr. If anyone wants to make money, they should head to freelance and work from home websites instead of doing unwarranted DMs on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by CodeTemplar: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rainstormer:
Hello everyone,

I downloaded website

Give us idea of what you want at least. Is it few pages or hundreds of pages involved?
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by Katelyn543687: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
CodeTemplar:

As if the person asking for assistance doesn't know of upwork and fiverr. If anyone wants to make money, they should head to freelance and work from home websites instead of doing unwarranted DMs on Nairaland.
so person can't make money on public forum again, don't you see that op is either into yahoo yahoo that can't afford upwork or Fiverr.
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by Cgy1: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
How
Re: How Can I Upload Files Copied Through Httrack by QuoteJustOnce: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Find a shared server and dump it inside public_html folder, simples!
if you have a custom server, you can dump it anywhere as long as that path is publicly accessible on port 80 and 443

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cover The Walls Of My Room With Wallpaper? / This Is What A Twitter Engineer Have To Say About PHP Developers! / Slugs In Urls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.