Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population (2550 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by MyopicMods: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
MURIC has alleged that Muslims are being marginalised

- The group is demanding some rights for Muslims across the country

- MURIC suggested that the granting of those rights would encourage peace.

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has asked the federal government to establish Shariah courts in all states where there is a significant number of Muslims in the country.

The group made the request in a statement by its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, on Saturday, January, 2, when making some demands from the government.

Akintola called for beards and hijab to be allowed in uniformed organisations like the army, police, and NYSC.

The MURIC director said the government should accept:

"Caps, turban, hijab and beards for identity cards, driving licences and international travelling passports."
He stated that all the grievances of Muslims in the country be addressed by the federal government.

He stated that it is important for the government to uphold Islamic fundamental human rights in the country to check extrimism.

He said.

“It is our contention that no true deradicalisation of extremist religious groups can take place without addressing the grievances of Nigerian Muslims.

https://www.legit.ng/1396206-muric-tells-fg-establish-sharia-court-states-populated-by-muslims.html?fbclid=IwAR0TH5nKnXqEIIyEjlagy86uDCQZYLpjW2W6kP5Rn4unDbrepIW5xixHrnM
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sometimes one really need to agree with Muric and at this one he is right..

State with high population of Muslims say atleast 35% deserves sharia court to be dispensing Justice in accordance with Islamic norms..

A true Muslim must abide by the tenets and teachings of islam , more reason the sharia courts needs to be there to guide them .

Akintola is right in this one

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by amakadlite(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
I think mumuric and metialla are now second in command in the executive arm of this govt. Just negodi, smh.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Charmingrascal(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
This Akintola's mental health is not balanced

Sharia law only works against the poor in the North.

Dangote's ass was posted by his side chick and it has been trending on Twitter Arewa Twitter has been vigorously defending him but Rahaman Sadu wore a cloth that show a little part of her back (not ass) and Arewa threatened her even with death.

Isn't that hypocrisy?
In Kano you can't board same tricycle with an opposite gender but Ganduje can board a plane with females even took pictures with them.

Somebody should define Sharia for me.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Lamasta(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
MURIC and their yeyeness again grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
This Akintola is mental health is not balanced

He is not but right on this one.

States with high Muslim population needs sharia rules

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by KoleDgreat2020(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
I comment my reserve.. oh sorry, I reserve my comment
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I hear you
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

This is what Nnamdi Kanu warned Nigerians against

Limit your islamization to the North

Or Nigeria will be too hot for all of you!!!

24 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by checkmatez: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
lol.... aboki are much in Lagos state... they need Sharia court over there

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nigerian Judiciary, una don see una life

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Marine54(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Your islamisation policy should be limited in North and South west . SS/SE will ever remain CHRISTIAN States , be warned...

14 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Don't cry when Christians will insist on ecumenical Court
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by MajohBankz: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Are u insinuating that sharia courts should automatically be established in Yoruba land?
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by samincredible44(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
You will never hear this man saying anything that will move this country,how many sharia states in the north is safe or developing
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by TooMuchStuff: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
This Goat again

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
MajohBankz:
Are u insinuating that sharia courts should automatically be established in Yoruba land?

Exactly.

You gat the point.
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by CodeTemplar: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
So it isn't by referendum any longer? it is now by FG using their might to establish a parallel justice system. Wow... Islam and intellectual error are like rice n beans, they blend well.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by supercase1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

But u have already gotten Sharia courts and hisbah doing their Islamic job deligently which Sharia courts una need again grin grin

Have u heard that all Sunni Arab nations has made peace with isreal and the UAE had allowed the sales of beer in the country to everyone including foreigners and Muslims cheesy

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by omokab: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Marine54 post=97658708]Your islamisation policy should be limited in North and South west . SS/SE will ever remain CHRISTIAN States , be warned...[/quote The south south and the south east you mention doesn't have any Muslim. Tell me the politics of inclusiveness they have enjoy in those area]. Mention one deputy governor or key principal officer from those side. But you will quick come and start shouting islamization where you see any little thing from the north like zamfara that have more than 95 % of muslim. Gombe have highest number of muslim but give christian deputy governor. MURIC is right because you can't be ruling muslim with christian law or way of life.
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
supercase1:

But u have already gotten Sharia courts which Sharia courts una need again grin grin

Have u heard that all Sunni Arab nations has made peace with isreal and the UAE had allowed the sales of beer in the country to everyone including foreigners and Muslims cheesy

You said u no get time for quarrel and now you are indirectly doing same.

Soon u go begin shout foul that they want to divide us..

Sharia court must be installed in region with at least 35% must.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by doctorexcel: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
The sw muslims need to put a lease on mad-man akintola from unleasing a reign of bloodshed on south west

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by omokab: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
MajohBankz:
capital YES. Why should I do a court marriage with a christian law? And so on. Maybe you don't know that Nigeria law is for christian. In Islam you can't drink alcohol but it is allow in Christian law. Many of Reverend fathers drink beer with satisfaction. I work I the east and i know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Racoon(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
When it is said this MURIC terrorist man is sick, he will start to say thrash.See his contribution to national development.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
This professor is an illiterate.

Under what statutory power will the FG act to establish sharia on a state?

What population count will they use to establish the majority muslim?

Yoruba people una get problem on your hands.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You said u no get time for quarrel and now you are indirectly doing same.

My Eastern brothers, come and see.

I always knew this herder is a member of the zanfara clan but he swiftly deceived us and SS that he is one of them ..

Come and see o. Lol

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by supercase1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

MelesZenawi You said u no get time for quarrel and now you are indirectly doing same.

please I asked you a question and u have not answered it cheesy okay let me ask you again I don't know why you are shying away from a simple question

are you aware that all Sunni Arab nations had made peace with isreal including accepting Jerusalem as the capital of isreal and UAE had legalised beer in the country for Muslims and non Muslims?

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by limeta(f): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na only sharia just add boko haram and isis later
Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by LegendHero(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
This MURIC of a man keep getting crazier by the day.

Shariah ko, shawarma ni.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

My Eastern brothers, come and see.

I always knew this herder is a member of the zanfara clan but he swiftly deceived us and SS that he is one of them ..

Come and see o. Lol

You should face your state.

Coming from someone who says they are one but campaigning against other states even creating threads and calling other craps.

Just face your state and let others independently run their affairs.

Ndi attachee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Leaders At The Unveiling Of Shetima As Vp To Tinubu- Photo / Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe / Aerial View Of APGA Regional Headquarter In Awka, Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.