Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. (711 Views)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. by Wxcode: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
I hate to see or hear people' hard earned cash disappear with just a click of a devilish smile.

However, these things can be 100% avoided if we know how our cards can be secured and protected against potential loopholes. So today, I came up with a seminar on this nememis and spoke to real guys( hackers) who are willing to release potential secrets so to protect our day to day hustle against wolves.

Now, I am met with two major obstacle:
1) The huge amount of money speaker is demanding ( I am still a uni student). Amount ranging from $1000

2)How to partner with top banks to raise this awareness, because honestly we the masses we need to know danger before it destroys us.

However, if you want to register, or be a part of this kindly let me know through:

ndubuisipeter7@gmail.com ( kindly drop your WhatsApp contact, I will message you there. Doing this for security reasons.)

P.S: any advice is welcome with the highest humility. Thanks.

Re: Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. by Okd1: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
You might think we are all dumb f u cks like you.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. by stupidmod2: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
lol u dey try new scam abi kini

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Thief! Who send you. Wetin concern you. Why you put the mata for head
Re: Revealed: Loopholes Scammers Uses To Empty Your Account. by Fuckyoumod: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
A criminal and Fraudster spotted....
This fraudster should be in chains and locked up for 50 years.

(1) (Reply)

Another Gas Explosion In Rivers State, Port Harcourt (video) / Missing Person Alert!!!....Please Help Find Aminat / 43-year-old Nigerian Man Declared Wanted For Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.